Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Re-texture of crowridgestudio VintageLivrm & justmoi MajesticPaintgs

by JessicaRitchie Posted 9th Jan 2006 at 10:18 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 10:40 PM
The pattern you used for the upholstery is gorgeous. I love the dark wood! And thanks for using my meshes.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 12:41 AM
Another beautiful set -- thanks, Jessica!
Iridescence
#4 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 1:36 PM
Hey....that exact pattern was in my grandmother's house for years! :D

Nice to see it again, looks lovely.

Meh.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 1:26 AM
Thanks...so glad to see you back again

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read" Groucho Marx
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 8:50 PM
I love these recolors. Thank you.

Poetry soothes the mind, art pleases the eye, but music touches the heart.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 12:21 AM
WOW!! Jessica beautiful as ever thank you so much for sharing and I'm also glad to see ya back I've been missing your work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 7:50 PM
Hi it's me again, chilili, Again to be sure you are getting my messages, I would like to display your furniture and all at the sims sight that I belong to, it is at www.simfansuk.com. they are a member here also, Lady Angel, Triciamanly, I create walls/floors & houses for them. So please email me at [email protected] and let me know if I can show them there, it seems to me it is the only way people will know about you. Thanks and thanks in advance for answering my message, Joanne Sears
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 3:07 PM
dommage de n'avoir pads les meshes!
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Nov 2019 at 10:10 PM
no mesh