Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pee Anywhere (male) (Sort've by Request)

by Hunter240x Posted 12th Jan 2006 at 12:31 PM - Updated 4th Mar 2006 at 3:15 PM by Hunter240x

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 67 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 12:42 PM
LOL. Great!

"The only way to get away from loneliness is to love it" - Monophobia by Moi dix Mois
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 12:47 PM
If the object is invisible, how do you find it when you want your sim to pee on it or if you want to move/remove it?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 12:48 PM
This is great! I have some Sims who are real slobs and this will work very well with them. Thank you.
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 12:51 PM
good job!
Scholar
#6 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 1:10 PM
fantastic! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 1:19 PM
That could come in handy for movies, Thanks, ooh I can't stand plumbob lol.

View all my Sim Movies at
http://www.sims99.com/directors.php?view=DixiesAttic

Thanks to all the Modders who help Make these Movies possible.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 1:25 PM
love the second picture LOL,but nice job indeed.

Check it out.....
HERE
DeviantArt

Don't forget to comment,mean a lot 2 me
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 1:29 PM
Rofl
Brilliant Idea!

I can think of a few Maxis couches that would be better to pee on then sit.
Ingenius for making it so versatlie!
This will be fun. And I love that it is a simple hack and not global.
Thankyou so much for this.
Sincerly,
Nick
#10 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 1:32 PM
Lol... Its GREAT!

-------------------------------------
A beer for dear
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 1:45 PM
lmao! they can pee in the pool! very cool hack.
A Sinful Sim
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frito
lmao! they can pee in the pool! very cool hack.

Quote: Originally posted by Nick
And I love that it is a simple hack and not global.

I just want to clarify that this isn't a hack. Atleast not the way I define "hack". Basically, I just cloned a urinal, changed the placement so it could be placed on the ground rather than the wall and didn't apply any texture. (Simple solution to multiple requests.) So it's no different than any other "object" out there and therefore shouldn't be reguarded as a "hack".

Quote: Originally posted by raynuss
If the object is invisible, how do you find it when you want your sim to pee on it or if you want to move/remove it?

When you move your cursor over the area it turns into the little "interaction star" symbol thingy. To remove it, just use the hand. Basically, you just need to remember where you placed it. If you think you can't remember, just by it when you enter a residental lot. As for community lots, well, you'll just have to remember.

Quote: Originally posted by kc15
love the second picture LOL,but nice job indeed.

If you loved the second picture, you should see the one I decided not to post. It was of a sim peeing on another sim. Figured it was "in bad taste" and that I might get in trouble for posting such a picture outside of the "Adults Only" area.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 3:48 PM
Haha, this should be fun. Thanks!
Scholar
#14 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 4:04 PM
LMAO! Pretty good. I like the Peeing in the Pool... Remind me not to get in that pool now lol

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 4:27 PM
Its the best thing, what Ive ever thing!!!
Ýòî ñàìàÿ êðóòàÿ âåùèöà, êîòîðóþ ÿ êîãäà-ëèáî âèäåëà!!
Instructor
#16 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 4:31 PM
I might still create the cypress urinal by hand. But thanks for it anyways since I might be busy with other crap on computer for right now. Especially the plan for the Crystal PS3, which unfortunately comes after college starts again. :damnu:

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 5:12 PM
Awww..
Thats so unhygenic but helluva great idea

In Deviant Art...
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 5:45 PM
What a cute, clever, and completely disgusting idea. Nice job. Well, I suppose it IS more realistic to have my sims partake in the outdoors man-pee like certain members of my own family tend to do (ugh). ROFL but I can imagine how bizarre it would look if a female sim were to interact with this object. XD
Inventor
#19 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 6:02 PM
that's funny

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 8:17 PM
thanks i'll use this for my city neighborhood!
#21 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 8:53 PM
disusting but cool
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 9:45 PM
Aw, come on, can't we package it in lots? How great would it be for someone to download a lot and then find their Sim relieving himself on a bush. ^^
Instructor
#23 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 10:14 PM
Awesome. Now next time my fiance's sim friends pass out in our sim yard, my sim fiance can pee on them. Yay! My life is complete!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 10:37 PM
Thanks for the explanation Hunter. I removed The new urinal from my "Hacks" folder and put it in my "New Object Meshes" folder.

Well that's closer to what it is I guess.
Maybe I should make a "No mesh or recolor" folder.
lol
A Sinful Sim
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 12:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nick
Maybe I should make a "No mesh or recolor" folder.

Well, it does have a mesh. The mesh is a square the length/width of one tile in the game. Just figured I'd reply

Quote: Originally posted by madamotaku
but I can imagine how bizarre it would look if a female sim were to interact with this object.

Since it was made out of the urinal female sims won't get an option to use it.

Quote: Originally posted by chicomich
Aw, come on, can't we package it in lots? How great would it be for someone to download a lot and then find their Sim relieving himself on a bush. ^^

Sorry, but it may be as "great" as downloading a lot and then finding out all you can have is twins due to a hack. And while this isn't a hack, it still isn't something I think some people may appreicate having. Plus since it's invisible they will have trouble locating it on the lot if they dont even know it's there in the first place. And well, the thread has over 1000 views and about 300 downloads so that's not even 50% yet. But you can always recommend download it to other players
Page 1 of 3