Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pee Anywhere (female version)

by Hunter240x Posted 16th Jan 2006 at 3:32 PM - Updated 4th Mar 2006 at 3:14 PM by Hunter240x

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Alchemist
#2 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 3:55 PM
Ha! Ha! These female sims look very funny squatting while peeing. This looks so cool.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 4:11 PM
Neat idea! :thumb:

A couple of questions:

A) Will the sims hygiene decrease?

B) Will the sim create a pee puddle? (I don't see any in your screen shots, but you might not have taken an after shot. It might help to have one. :D)

A suggestion:

At the very end of the BHAV, you can throw in quick check to see if the sims bladder is empty (completely green i.e. is the motive == 100) and if not, then just do a "dumb" or "forced" set to 100 (i.e. my motive bladder := 100). That way, even if the bladder fails to completely empty, you can force it to always empty. Just a suggestion.

Anyways, good work! Cheers!

Ste
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 4:18 PM
Hillariuos!

Onlly Illusion brings disillusion
Forum Resident
#5 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 4:55 PM
Well, this is clever.
I have uses for such a little item as this.
I'm glad you made it.

Like Pitch Black and CoR?
Visit GM_Andy's. My Home on the Web! My Sims2 stuff and files I'm caretaker of can be found here

Need a way to open that .rar file? Use the Sims2 File Maid.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 5:10 PM
he he thats cool enough...thx
Instructor
#7 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 5:46 PM
That's so cool!Thank you!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 8:27 PM
Wow ... that's kinda strange. But hey, if you don't wanna spring for a toilet ...

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Field Researcher
#9 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 10:45 PM
*LAUGHIN TOO MUCH TO TYPE A COMPLETE THOUGHT*

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 12:32 AM
UUHHH...thanks...shhhhhh!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 12:41 AM
Just what I've been waiting for and perfect to go along with the male version! Thank you very much!!!
A Sinful Sim
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by syberspunk
Neat idea! :thumb:

A couple of questions:

A) Will the sims hygiene decrease?

B) Will the sim create a pee puddle? (I don't see any in your screen shots, but you might not have taken an after shot. It might help to have one. :D)

A suggestion:

At the very end of the BHAV, you can throw in quick check to see if the sims bladder is empty (completely green i.e. is the motive == 100) and if not, then just do a "dumb" or "forced" set to 100 (i.e. my motive bladder := 100). That way, even if the bladder fails to completely empty, you can force it to always empty. Just a suggestion.

Anyways, good work! Cheers!

Ste

A) I didn't touch anything dealing with the motive decay. It looks as if the hygine just decreases as slow as it normally would. This was cloned from the male version which was cloned from the urinal. So I would have to say the hygine decrease as slow or as quickly as it does when a man uses a urinal.

B) Nope, there's no pee puddle since the sim is (technically) peeing into a urinal (the object that was cloned.)

C) Thanks for the suggestion but I'm going to keep it as it is. I don't like the idea of changing something after too many downloads unless it's a huge problem/annoyance. It just seems like a hassle because then all the people who downloaded it before the update would have to download it again.

I'm new to all this (just started a couple of weeks ago) and didn't know you could "force" a motive to fill. I see (judging from your hacks/objects you made) you have some more experience. I'd appreciate if you could PM me and let me know how to do the force. The urinal has a "Wait for notify" BHAV but if the bladder wasn't full it would loop all the animations again. This ended up looking very stupid (in my opinion) which is why I broke the loop causing the bladder to stop filling after one animation cycle.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 4:43 AM
Thanks for making this for women too, Hunter. It does look funny, though with her pants on and squatting like she's a baby pooping in her diaper. As a girl who has peed outside before, I know that doing it like the sim pictured would be very messy. (I learned that the hard way when I was 5.)

Thank you for this hack - I know Maxis has really made it hard for people to hack toilets to make them more realistic with their stupid sims sitting on the toilet in their pants, not to mention custom animations! I think this is going to be the best available "pee outside for women" hack (if not the only one) for a really long time.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
A Sinful Sim
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 6:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Freetobejulie
Thanks for making this for women too, Hunter. It does look funny, though with her pants on and squatting like she's a baby pooping in her diaper. As a girl who has peed outside before, I know that doing it like the sim pictured would be very messy. (I learned that the hard way when I was 5.)

Thank you for this hack - I know Maxis has really made it hard for people to hack toilets to make them more realistic with their stupid sims sitting on the toilet in their pants, not to mention custom animations! I think this is going to be the best available "pee outside for women" hack (if not the only one) for a really long time.

Julie =)

Well, I had three choices for animations. The squating animation which I did use. Then I could've had them sitting (like on an invisible toilet) but I thought that looked extreamly stupid because half of their vertical body was supported by nothing. Then there was a kneeling animation (kneeling on one knee) I could've used but was told by my family (and I'll quote) "A women would never pee like that. She'd be peeing on her leg." So all in all, I think the squating animation that I used was the best possible.

And please don't call this a hack. It's no different from the chairs/tables people create/download. It's an object (altho invisible) and doesn't alter any global or semi-global behaviours.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 7:34 AM
:insane: uh.....

That's quite a bit of modding genius actually. Yet, all that remains to be said is..... :jaw:

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself. It's time that you won...

--------------

Livejournal...
#16 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 7:40 AM
Oh my.. What made you think of that?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 8:57 AM
*snorts and roars with laughter* that's farkin' awesome! (Picturing the super bare-bones outdoors-y green (eco, not skin) folks that may be popping up in my twisted game-play...)
Damn. Once again, I'm wishing for simmy intoxication. The grilled-cheese motive is a good model for drug-use urges, but, nothing quite compares to the most common circumstance that I have seen women peeing on the lawn. *sigh*
Thanx again!
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 10:33 PM
Default What The Hell?
:claw: I like my toilet. :censored: That's screwed up. :sorry: No offense.

Oh Don't I Look Pretty
Walking Down The Street
In The Best Damn Dress
I Own
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XxBeccaxX
:claw: I like my toilet. :censored: That's screwed up. :sorry: No offense.

:screwy: i agree

meet my niece ella clare my (av) she was born on december 3rd 05. if you love the sims then you'll go crazy over this gopets
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 6:42 AM
It would be really nice if someone out there could make a hack to go with this to create the puddle

How about you dukasha?
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 1:28 PM
Oops and is it possible to have it recognised as a toilet so that the nude potty hack can make them change to naked while they use it?
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 11:21 PM
Perhaps you could add the get naked routines from here http://forums.modthesims2.com/showt...7942#post987942

Congratulations on thinking up an unusual mod.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 11:52 PM
This is great. Thank you, your urinals are so funny.

Poetry soothes the mind, art pleases the eye, but music touches the heart.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:19 AM
:laugh: that funny,good work

Check it out.....
HERE
DeviantArt

Don't forget to comment,mean a lot 2 me
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 4:36 PM
Hunter240x, if I add the puddle creating function to your object, could I upload it to MTS2? Or maybe it would be better, if you add it to this thread? After all it's your object and the puddle is just a little detail, but some people may want to have the puddle creating version.

Жизнь пройдет, это только минута,
Тонкой струйкой бегущий песок,
Красноватая мякоть грейпфрута,
Горько-сладкий дающая сок.
Page 1 of 3