Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More wantfulfilling paintings, as requested...

by gwillewyn Posted 19th Jan 2006 at 7:45 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2006 at 8:44 PM by gwillewyn

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 7:48 PM
And I'm now officially sick of paintings, so I don't think I'll be doing any more.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 7:49 PM
Theres Are Cool Thanx For Uploading Them

SamJoe18
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 7:52 PM
How awesome is this? Thanks!

At my age, any thing I say is an old saying! - Lini
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 8:01 PM
Once again, great

I understand if you don't want to do them anymore, but if there are any other objects that keep bugging us, could you possibly write a brief tutorial? Then users would be able to make our own want-fulfilling things :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 8:33 PM
Thank You!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 8:45 PM
you are absolutely awesome for doing these!! nothing like having your elves asking for a car, DJ booth, and/or bowling alley in their towers.. thank you SOOO much!!!! **downloads quick to save her sims from being thrown against a computer chip (wall)**
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 9:29 PM
Thank you! I was wondering how I was going to make a bowling alley look medieval! I also plan to use it in my houses where I am just plain running out of space.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jenesis
Could you possibly write a brief tutorial? Then users would be able to make our own want-fulfilling things :D

It's very simple if you know a bit of SimPe.
See screenshot.
Just identify the want category and change it.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 11:06 PM
awesome idea! Now if I only had a painting that would fulfil all Don Lothorio's outrageous desires!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 11:44 PM
This is fabulous. It really is. Thank you sooo much.

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 10:58 PM
Thanks so much for the paintings
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 11:05 AM
Fantastic idea. I get so sick of those money sims demands.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 3:51 AM
Thanks! The bowling alley especially is always such a silly want.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 10:52 PM
Thank you so so very much for this!! I have been scanning through downloads for ages looking for new meshes or recolors of anything appropriately priced, so i'm not constantly buying bowling lanes to fulfill that annoying want. This, and the others you've done, has to be the single most important object(s) I will ever download. Thank you for taking the time to do this, and for making it free for all the other frustrated players out there.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 12:36 AM
Would these conflict with the Wfsainty mod from More Awesome than you? Just wondering and thanks.

Prince Avalanche