Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Clutter!! ** Jars and Cereal Boxes

by Cazkiwi Posted 30th Sep 2005 at 9:28 AM - Updated 7th Oct 2005 at 7:32 AM by Cazkiwi : *Added Ygg's link

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 9:22 AM
I like this very much Thank u :salute:
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 5:52 PM
Cool, adds more realism - the pop tarts are making me hungry...LoLz

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Instructor
#28 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 11:07 AM
I wish you hadn't made these, now I want a pop tart lol, only joking. They look great.
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:58 PM
O Cool! I love that! Thanks!
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 5:58 PM
cute...nice work!

she's beautiful as usual with bruises on her ego and the killer instinct tells her to be aware of evil men. and that's what you get for falling again;you can never get him out of your head.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 11:03 PM
Awesome! You did a terrific job on these--very realistic. I can really use this, thank you!

Mairi

"Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 13th May 2011 at 12:46 AM
I have been looking all over for stuff like this to put in my pantry type room in a house I'm making. Any chance you could convert to Sims 3? *Puppy eyes* xD
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 7:03 AM
The mesh for spiffy isn't working. Site is shut down. Please provide another link to the mesh

I think scars are like battle wounds - beautiful, in a way. They show what you've been through and how strong you are for coming out of it. - Demi Lovato
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 12th Nov 2015 at 10:30 AM
Thank you :)
Page 2 of 2