Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED 01/18/05: Pregnancy4All mod enabled Same-Sex couples and teens

by LaserArcSims Posted 16th Nov 2004 at 8:25 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 8:21 PM by Christy1077

668 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 656 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 27
Field Researcher
#76 Old 19th Nov 2004 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LaserArcSims
Okay, here is the version 0.2 of the Pregnancy4All mod.

Now, once in a while the Sims may jump out of bed while "Relaxing" together, so far I've found that if you attempt Relaxing together again, they don't jump out again.

[file=e107_files/public/2053_pregnancy4allv0.2.rar]2053_pregnancy4allv0.2.rar[/file]

I think this may be caused by the teen mod...I didn't have it happen until I put it in my downloads, and now my teens will jump out of bed after making out or sometimes relaxing...

Though I also thought maybe it was because the gardner walked by the window when it happened...
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 19th Nov 2004 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LaserArcSims
Quote: Originally posted by ScottyToledo
Can I ask a question? My Group, Gay Sims Club2 is very interested in this hack, but they are having a hard time finding it here in this thread. It it okay if I posted the file to my Group? I didnt want to just do it without asking first. And I will give credit to the person who donated it. If you dont want me to, thats cool too. Just thought I'd ask.

Here is a link to my Group.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gaysimsclub2/

Scotty

Go right ahead! All work I do can be shared freely by any means - except for payment. It always has to be FREE.

w00t! Thanks! And not to worry, my site is always free. Thanks again!

Please join us at the Gay Sims Club 2 forums. Where you will find discussions and links to great Content for the Sims 2!
The Gay Sims Club 2
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 19th Nov 2004 at 9:08 PM
Ive read all the posts and I cant seem to find the answer to a question I have. Will the "try for baby" result in BOTH males getting pregnant or just the initiator?

I ask because I'd rather only have one male pregnant at a time

Support our troops, bring them home!
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 19th Nov 2004 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sachemeq
Ive read all the posts and I cant seem to find the answer to a question I have. Will the "try for baby" result in BOTH males getting pregnant or just the initiator?

I ask because I'd rather only have one male pregnant at a time

Both times I tried this only one of my guys got pregnant. Not both. Hope that helps

Scotty

Please join us at the Gay Sims Club 2 forums. Where you will find discussions and links to great Content for the Sims 2!
The Gay Sims Club 2
Test Subject
#80 Old 19th Nov 2004 at 10:51 PM
I find it funny that when the men give birth to a baby, the alien baby cinematic plays, even though it's a normal baby. The sim man looks at his normal baby as if it's something weird... at least until the baby giggles adorably at him and he's won over.
Test Subject
#81 Old 19th Nov 2004 at 10:56 PM
um, if i try to download, it takes me to MTS2 home. HELP!!!

Throwing caution to the wind, I'll run free too, Wish I could recklessly love like I'm longing to... I wanna run with the wild horses
Test Subject
#82 Old 19th Nov 2004 at 11:07 PM
Jenny - don't try to right click, save as. Just click the link. If you do the save as it tries to save the index page, which aparently is what the database uses to feed the files.
Test Subject
#83 Old 19th Nov 2004 at 11:38 PM
hows the teen preg going? any pregs yet?
Test Subject
#84 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 12:41 AM
Thanks for the Preg4all hack...I know that my roommate has been wanting this for a while...I will have to try it out later.
Test Subject
#85 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 12:57 AM
For those who don't know if a sim is pregnant after the chimes, there's a great little hack that will tell you.

I just forget where it is. It's either in the hacked mailbox or that set of debugging objects that newsgroup poster 0_o made and Carrigon reposted. I'm thinking that it's in the the triangle table object.

(Sorry if I got names wrong.)

I was also able to get both sims of a couple pregnant at the same time--it was one right after the other--and you gotta woohoo them into it, it won't happen automatically.

Test Subject
#86 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 1:17 AM
LaserArcSims

There is a file name "TeensGoneWild1f.package" in the rar.Do I need delete other teen wahoo file in my game before use your file?

Thanks
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 2:09 AM
I just tried the hack. It works! My gay couple are BOTH pregnant now. So yes a pregger sim can impregnate another sim of the same sex.

"If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."
--Bush, Washington, D.C.; December 18, 2002

"I never really hated a one true god
But the God of the people I hated" --M. Manson
Test Subject
#88 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 2:15 AM
The options for woohoo are in the pie menu functions for the furnature being used. (the double beds) this also controls who can try for baby and all.

Teen WooHoo was default on in the bed functions; however, try for baby was not. Try for baby with teens has proven itself quiet problematic for me.
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 2:18 AM
I've been using the "Teens_can_play_in.package" hack for a while, although I have been mostly unsuccessful getting anyone to woohoo , but I admit that's partly because I spend too much time working multiple sims up to the 100/100 range, each having many loves (thank you "no-jealousy-at-all&quot. I've seen the woohoo option come up but was unsuccessful at the time because my daily/lifetime marks were too low. Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the "Teens_can_play" hack could let teens get involved with adults (please, no dirty looks from the peanut gallery), and the included teen woohoo package only allows teens to explore their carnal urges with other teens. So, will this current hack work with the original teen hack? I only ask because I prefer the more open possibilites that may or may not be in the original. Of course, I reiderate, I haven't gotten anyone to visit camp Monkey Love in a while. I wonder if that may be because all my upper level sims are lesbians. %-6
Test Subject
#90 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 2:28 AM
http://www.modthesims2.com/forum_viewtopic.php?22.18684
[ Edited 20-11-2004 02:46AM ]
Forum Resident
#91 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 3:36 AM
Now that PenguinDust1969 and I have asked the same question re: the original Teen Woo Hoo by JT and the same sex preggers exe will someone please give us the heads up?????????

Please!
Test Subject
#92 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 3:42 AM
I could pop open my hack to allow teen and up to go at it.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 6:05 AM
Oh I hit a snag with the mod...my very pregnant female sim was relaxing in bed with her husband and when I clicked to have them whoohoo I noticed "try for baby" was there!

Since 2 couples live there and both wifes were pregnant I didn't dare try to see if the husband would get pregnant. Bad enough both wives gave birth at the same day!

"If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."

Lab Assistant
#94 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 6:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by p
Now, if 2 guys try for a baby, could BOTH get pregnant?

Yes but not at the same time.

Lab Assistant
#95 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 6:42 AM
Well, Ive really been experimenting. Every time I have my male couples try for baby, it is NOT the one that initiates that gets pregnant. It's the other one. Oh, and he did have morning sickness this time. But so far he just threw up once. I will keep testing. DAYUM! I'm having FUN with this mod! LOL!

I wonder if my sims hate me yet?
[ Edited 20-11-2004 06:43AM ]

The Gay Sims Club 2
Field Researcher
#96 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 7:17 AM
Worked great for my female couple...they had a girl...not sure if that was just a random chance or if since both partners are women that is all they should have...can't wait for the baby to grow up so I can see what she turns out looking like! *laugh*
Test Subject
#97 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 8:26 AM
I wanted to update about my findings, all my gay/lesbian sims have successfully gotten pregnant and given birth ermm well except the "husband" of the lesbians is stubborn and won't get prego but in any case, it works great! and the married gay couple i tested the mod on are having a heck of a time due to one of the men having TWINS woooo my first set in my newly installed game lolol... wonderful work, please continue the good job

Creativity feeds your mind, it's never limited by your creativity but moreso by the boundaries your mind puts in place~
Test Subject
#98 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 8:52 AM
As for the question of whether same sex-couples will only give birth to babies of their own sex, I had my males go at it (on the twin hack) and the babies came like this:

Sim Dad #1: Boy, Boy
Sim Dad #2: Girl, Boy
Test Subject
#99 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 12:44 PM
LaserArcSims Thank you for a great hack.
At first it didnt work, so I did what someone told me to do and wait 2 days. Yes now my gay male was having a baby and he now has a baby boy. I found playing the sims for 2 days before using the try for a baby does work better for me. Thank you again for a great hack
Test Subject
#100 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 1:41 PM
Gosh, I love this hack!
It works great for me. And pregnant men are so funny
Thak you thank you thank you, LaserArcSims!
Page 4 of 27