Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shippuden: Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, & Sai

by LarxeneXII Posted 9th May 2007 at 3:28 AM - Updated 26th May 2007 at 3:45 AM by LarxeneXII

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 6:35 PM
The last two wont download! says 503 - Service Not Available! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
Test Subject
#52 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 6:37 PM
in the last one a bunch of symbols, like this PK÷¢©6*çZ³•k˜´Shippuden Naruto.Sims2PackìýwTTI¿÷ ÿP– ¢âh•PzWa÷TÌ¢MP13F £ERŒ`Æ0Ú£Ž:ê(£Ž°« Ûœ³ŽŽVÓÁ0æŸâºÎ}¯ó>ïõœs¯ug*÷wÒÕ{WÕêûý|7&vÌ„)Áú˜„¤q £GNÖ·og8_ Üœ6a¼~úÈÉSÆLšØÉOlõӏœ˜4)yÌÄѝüèÚÖèg6¹†ÇV·þÆú©3SGvò›üL®z}xÄ䤔1ÓGúg'¦öáAÿ·-Õ•¢&üï÷ÁíCÛ‡ÂBŒÆví;„´ þóÞêÚQ“’ÿ÷ûð ÿü¶z÷|ä®cƏ¬Þ 6õ=˜’’CƒG& ñ# £:ŒíRÿY3<èûÿYµ×ȉ£§¦˜Ú‡IC;†ýÇÛî NÍ4eÌ„ð ”þ¹±{òȉSÇŒ#>Á?·TÂÉI¦„°QÉí“Û'Œ4†„%$vÙ¾}HòÈ°P£1aT¢”,‹.jý¯ÑÓÆ$ÿ4ùGµÿÕ杴!<è?¿Øôÿõ™ÂûŽ5eäÔêªÿQúçæÎc¦¤ŽO˜ùó÷Õ9b@ÄÐáÃMáAÿyÏÔ9%iò˜Ô©ÕÇùßu{'$Ô'ÎÔ÷J˜œ6râȸîÝÿÙú?Õ*“ ÿû ü?’qdXû¤°ø> “§M™0qô”ÿj Œ’ÑØ^úW•š0yêÿÑH…IÆ„ö‰íG:ÿB‚GIaIFCGèF¶7ü‹‘úï›ü»#õ¿&àÿìpýó¢êÿqUõ-ôƒSÆL'ýoŽYbH‡Ä°#ÃF…´7„$&IRrphÇàà°ÐÄ°‘í;þ«ñë`llø·†ï¿;ú¿¾ÿ¾É¿=|†0chÇÿÓã×mÚ””‘ÉúÈñÓFêGÎ9¥zéu™˜0s|¿9„ÕÒ“’üË®ÛÈ„äÄ„‰ÉÿÕÈ…†t6þ[#œØQjŸ$……''¤Ž†¡‰B¤ Æ`C²QÈ_迹ÿ¾É¿=ríC:v0þÜÿçu1fjÊ?á¿9lÄ蘐,%2‹K" Ï0„Žj?J¸…!ÙÐñ¿TÎÐŽíaþ*üïŽÿ/Fð¿oòï Ñ Fñzg÷“ü½¾×¤ic¦Èo¢&IL/Hèß°ä°†Ðàöÿkå%Œ™ü_ZÇàŽÁ¡ÿžß…H É!aBí$a¶B¥à¥¤°DCò¨° except much longer comes up! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN! I WANT NARUTO IN SIMS!!!
Test Subject
#53 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 6:38 PM
none of them work now! ALL CRAP!!!
Test Subject
#54 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 6:38 PM
please hhhheeeeeylp help!!! please
Test Subject
#55 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 7:13 PM
Ah lots of problems for everyone.

Downloaded Sakura and Sasuke and they're doing fine, but I don't know about Sai and Naruto since it looks like a lot are having problems.... xD
Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 12:29 AM
I'm having trouble with Sakura... Everything but her hair is in the game and I downloaded the mesh for her hair. Help plz? :P
Test Subject
#57 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 3:14 PM
Sai is mine. 'Kay? c :

(l_(l
(._. )
(,__,)

Smilies are almighty.
Test Subject
#58 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kcsodapop
It keeps saying i need an expantion, i opened and intstalled it with those two programs and it still wont work, will you help me?
same thing happened to me i can only install his clothes not the actual sim some one please help =[
Test Subject
#59 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 5:45 AM
I cant get it working Sakura and Suske dont work. Naruto works apart from the headband and only Sai's clothing work
Test Subject
#60 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 12:54 AM
WHERE IS THE HAIR OF SAKURA LarxeneXII IS THAT NOT MEET AND I CAN NOT COMPLETE THE SET SHIPPUDEN
Test Subject
#61 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 12:59 AM
Which Is The Mesh Of The Hair Of SakurA
Test Subject
#62 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 10:59 AM
now i havnt watched any of the Shippuden episodes lately so thats prbly y i have no idea who this sai character is but good work non the less!
Test Subject
#63 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 12:01 PM
I just want to say that this download is awesome, but I have a minor problem. I can't get Sai's hair, because the link with it's mesh is on Japanese (and, well, I don't know Japanese). Can somebody help me? Sai's my favourite Naruto character, and I've been waiting for him being Simmed for too long. Thank you anyway
Test Subject
#64 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 12:15 AM
I dont understand the link you put for Sai's hair style. I clicked on it and it led to some korean or japanese site and i couldn't understand a word.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 8:15 AM
Thanks!!!!!!!! :d
Test Subject
#66 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 9:45 PM
Ditto, I want to make a Sai sim, but the link you gave for his hair is useless!
Oh, and the Back Pouch seems to have been deleted.
Test Subject
#67 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 8:16 AM
Hm, the Sai and Sasuke hair are unfortunetly, not working for me. But thanks for the Naruto & Sakura.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 5:03 AM
Thanks . . .
Test Subject
#69 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 6:01 PM
can you please recolor the naruto hair to virus colors? im trying to make ichigo from bleach but the only hair that looks like his is naruto's but the only color available is yellow please help!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 2:03 AM
i would have to say this is a pretty cool pack other than you didn't put the red circle on naruto's back, other than that this is AWESOME!
THANKS POST
#71 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 10:59 PM
thank you
Test Subject
#72 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 7:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HakuXDeidara
I just want to say that this download is awesome, but I have a minor problem. I can't get Sai's hair, because the link with it's mesh is on Japanese (and, well, I don't know Japanese). Can somebody help me? Sai's my favourite Naruto character, and I've been waiting for him being Simmed for too long. Thank you anyway

why you don't use google translate and translate it to English? you don't have mozilla firefox or browse? BAKA -_-
Test Subject
#73 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iankfman80
in the last one a bunch of symbols, like this PK÷¢©6*çZ³•k˜´Shippuden Naruto.Sims2PackìýwTTI¿÷ ÿP– ¢âh•PzWa÷TÌ¢MP13F £ERŒ`Æ0Ú£Ž:ê(£Ž°« Ûœ³ŽŽVÓÁ0æŸâºÎ}¯ó>ïõœs¯ug*÷wÒÕ{WÕêûý|7&vÌ„)Áú˜„¤q £GNÖ·og8_ Üœ6a¼~úÈÉSÆLšØÉOlõӏœ˜4)yÌÄѝüèÚÖèg6¹†ÇV·þÆú©3SGvò›üL®z}xÄ䤔1ÓGúg'¦öáAÿ·-Õ•¢&üï÷ÁíCÛ‡ÂBŒÆví;„´ þóÞêÚQ“’ÿ÷ûð ÿü¶z÷|ä®cƏ¬Þ 6õ=˜’’CƒG& ñ# £:ŒíRÿY3<èûÿYµ×ȉ£§¦˜Ú‡IC;†ýÇÛî NÍ4eÌ„ð ”þ¹±{òȉSÇŒ#>Á?·TÂÉI¦„°QÉí“Û'Œ4†„%$vÙ¾}HòÈ°P£1aT¢”,‹.jý¯ÑÓÆ$ÿ4ùGµÿÕ杴!<è?¿Øôÿõ™ÂûŽ5eäÔêªÿQúçæÎc¦¤ŽO˜ùó÷Õ9b@ÄÐáÃMáAÿyÏÔ9%iò˜Ô©ÕÇùßu{'$Ô'ÎÔ÷J˜œ6râȸîÝÿÙú?Õ*“ ÿû ü?’qdXû¤°ø> “§M™0qô”ÿj Œ’ÑØ^úW•š0yêÿÑH…IÆ„ö‰íG:ÿB‚GIaIFCGèF¶7ü‹‘úï›ü»#õ¿&àÿìpýó¢êÿqUõ-ôƒSÆL'ýoŽYbH‡Ä°#ÃF…´7„$&IRrphÇàà°ÐÄ°‘í;þ«ñë`llø·†ï¿;ú¿¾ÿ¾É¿=|†0chÇÿÓã×mÚ””‘ÉúÈñÓFêGÎ9¥zéu™˜0s|¿9„ÕÒ“’üË®ÛÈ„äÄ„‰ÉÿÕÈ…†t6þ[#œØQjŸ$……''¤Ž†¡‰B¤ Æ`C²QÈ_迹ÿ¾É¿=ríC:v0þÜÿçu1fjÊ?á¿9lÄ蘐,%2‹K" Ï0„Žj?J¸…!ÙÐñ¿TÎÐŽíaþ*üïŽÿ/Fð¿oòï Ñ Fñzg÷“ü½¾×¤ic¦Èo¢&IL/Hèß°ä°†Ðàöÿkå%Œ™ü_ZÇàŽÁ¡ÿžß…H É!aBí$a¶B¥à¥¤°DCò¨° except much longer comes up! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN! I WANT NARUTO IN SIMS!!!

I think... that's an error. You must try to download other folder/link of Naruto for the sims Because if you repeat of "PK÷¢©6*çZ³•k˜´Shippuden Naruto.Sims2PackìýwTTI¿÷ ÿP– ¢âh•PzWa÷TÌ¢MP13F £ERŒ`Æ0Ú£Ž:ê(£Ž°« Ûœ³ŽŽVÓÁ0æŸâºÎ}¯ó>ïõœs¯ug*÷wÒÕ{WÕêûý|7&vÌ„)Áú˜„¤q £GNÖ·og8_ Üœ6a¼~úÈÉSÆLšØÉOlõӏœ˜4)yÌÄѝüèÚÖèg6¹†ÇV·þÆú©3SGvò›üL®z}xÄ䤔1ÓGúg'¦öáAÿ·-Õ•¢&üï÷ÁíCÛ‡ÂBŒÆví;„´ þóÞêÚQ“’ÿ÷ûð ÿü¶z÷|ä®cƏ¬Þ 6õ=˜’’CƒG& ñ# £:ŒíRÿY3<èûÿYµ×ȉ£§¦˜Ú‡IC;†ýÇÛî NÍ4eÌ„ð ”þ¹±{òȉSÇŒ#>Á?·TÂÉI¦„°QÉí“Û'Œ4†„%$vÙ¾}HòÈ°P£1aT¢”,‹.jý¯ÑÓÆ$ÿ4ùGµÿÕ杴!<è?¿Øôÿõ™ÂûŽ5eäÔêªÿQúçæÎc¦¤ŽO˜ùó÷Õ9b@ÄÐáÃMáAÿyÏÔ9%iò˜Ô©ÕÇùßu{'$Ô'ÎÔ÷J˜œ6râȸîÝÿÙú?Õ*“ ÿû ü?’qdXû¤°ø> “§M™0qô”ÿj Œ’ÑØ^úW•š0yêÿÑH…IÆ„ö‰íG:ÿB‚GIaIFCGèF¶7ü‹‘úï›ü»#õ¿&àÿìpýó¢êÿqUõ-ôƒSÆL'ýoŽYbH‡Ä°#ÃF…´7„$&IRrphÇàà°ÐÄ°‘í;þ«ñë`llø·†ï¿;ú¿¾ÿ¾É¿=|†0chÇÿÓã×mÚ””‘ÉúÈñÓFêGÎ9¥zéu™˜0s|¿9„ÕÒ“’üË®ÛÈ„äÄ„‰ÉÿÕÈ…†t6þ[#œØQjŸ$……''¤Ž†¡‰B¤ Æ`C²QÈ_迹ÿ¾É¿=ríC:v0þÜÿçu1fjÊ?á¿9lÄ蘐,%2‹K" Ï0„Žj?J¸…!ÙÐñ¿TÎÐŽíaþ*üïŽÿ/Fð¿oòï Ñ Fñzg÷“ü½¾×¤ic¦Èo¢&IL/Hèß°ä°†Ðàöÿkå%Œ™ü_ZÇàŽÁ¡ÿžß…H É!aBí$a¶B¥à¥¤°DCò¨°" your PC was error and get virus. But whatever you do
Test Subject
#74 Old 21st Jul 2021 at 12:20 AM
for anyone having trouble with Sakura's hair, the right mesh is: http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair21.htm (the first one)
Test Subject
#75 Old 21st Jul 2021 at 9:05 PM
Thanks
i love this
Page 3 of 3