Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 More Shrubs - Meshes

by khakidoo Posted 23rd Feb 2007 at 10:59 PM - Updated 11th May 2007 at 12:56 PM by khakidoo

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 1:05 AM
Thank you so much, I love all your plants! Skye

Check out Http://www.Sterlingsims2.com and the SIMposium forum!
NEW! The Creator's Forum at Sterling Sims2.com
Free Sims2 Downloads!
http://www.sterlingsims2.com/phpBB2/index.php
Test Subject
#27 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 11:56 PM
Thank you so much! I love these!

"We are defined by the choices we make."

sim journal × livejournal × website
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 3:58 PM
thank you..these are beautiful..I love greenery
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 10:46 AM
Just found these and i know it's late but i love these a lot...makes the garden/shrub area in the sims front yards look much more realistic. Thankyou!
Test Subject
#30 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 8:19 AM
Thanks! These are awsome.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 12:03 PM
I would like to send you a very special thanks as I am using your Birch Shrubies in all my lots for upload here on MTS2 (with credit and links which I am most happy to give to you). They look beautiful in gardens and the recolours are gorgeous. The think I like most also is that they don't need gardening and so I'm using them also in all my in-game lots (That's a great think!). I use also the Nanette's rock a lot in game, as this is a very nice and clever idea to avoid Sims running here and there in the lots to find a table when they get mail... So thank you so much for sharing all these beautiful things with us.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#32 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 4:50 AM
Thank you for sharing your talent with us. The shrubs are beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 12:42 AM
Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#34 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 7:27 PM
I am glad you did this. I hardly use the cypress & this looks really nice in the picture as a bush :-). Like the birch bushes too. I will enjoy having all this new plants to use in my game. Appreciate your sharing these. Thanks bunches :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 2:16 AM
The birch bushes are just the prettiest, ever! I use them all the time, thank you so much for making them!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#36 Old 22nd Mar 2023 at 12:03 AM
Thank you!
Page 2 of 2