Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dinnerware Replacements: Malamine

by SUMSE Posted 17th Dec 2007 at 6:00 PM - Updated 19th Dec 2007 at 10:14 PM by SUMSE : Adding Red Colour and Duo-Styles ö_ö

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 12:10 PM
I'm so gonna download the black one! great job
Field Researcher
#22 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 1:35 PM
thank you soo much!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 2:44 PM
You are welcome, LadyYuna and Beebi
Field Researcher
#24 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 5:04 PM
Love it! Thanks for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 5:34 PM Last edited by MiniMimi : 18th Dec 2007 at 5:35 PM. Reason: please put a "thanks" button in advanced mode!!
aw too bad and about light red? Could it be done with that design? As you have light pink/lemon/lilac, does light red may be done??

Sieger's design seems too old fashioned for my growing urban city (based on your description) but just to check can you tell me where can i find it? I've searched MTS2 & didn't find it, googled it too & had nothing too

Anyway thanks for answering me!
Alchemist
#26 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 6:11 PM
It´s very nice to have some new shiny dishes for a change! Thanks,
Test Subject
#27 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 7:18 PM
I absolutly love flock, everything I have in my present sims home is flock. These will look fantastic thankyou

However a request I now have ^_^

Could you please make a recolour of boblishman's drainer with the plates on to match this set?

It's odd having one set of plates as default and then a second on the drainer...
or if at all possible, make them for decorative use?

Pretty please ^_^

Whatever it was....I didnt do it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 5:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi
aw too bad and about light red? Could it be done with that design? As you have light pink/lemon/lilac, does light red may be done?

I tried red but it looked not really good in game. Maybe I will try to recolour the black texture (it´s a little bit diffrent from the others) to get shiny tomatoe or cherry red.

Quote:
Sieger's design seems too old fashioned for my growing urban city (based on your description) but just to check can you tell me where can i find it?

I don´t have done it yet, no wonder you can´t find it on MTS
But it´s not oldfashioned, it´s really, really pretty :lovestruc

See?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gothicbimbo
Could you please make a recolour of boblishman's drainer with the plates on to match this set?

You mean this one? http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=55121
I´s a good idea! I think I will give a try. But I don´t know if I make it untill new year, because I´m going to visit my parents for holidays and they don´t have a computer. But I promise, I will do my best

Verenaheu & SillyBonn,
you are welcome.
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 1:24 PM Last edited by MiniMimi : 19th Dec 2007 at 1:27 PM. Reason: taipow^^
There's still a hope? That's good news I hope the black recoloring into red works out OK!

Ow sorry about this misunderstanding, i thought Sieger was the creator's name, not the design one's LOL. Sorry if i sounded rude, it wasn't my intention at all.
Thnx for posting a preview pic of that design! I have to admit it's a really beautiful design that would fit tropical theme perfectly (or asian) but it doesn't really fit urban city style sob. If i hadn't already started my big urbanisation project of strangehood's commercial zone i would clearly go for it :lovestruc
Now the big realistic town is already partly there, like a tiny New York in the middle of a desert!

A clearly missing option in the game is being able to use the design tool to change the dinerware set! Hope Maxis does it sometimes... Well maybe it'll be in Sims3
Page 3 of 7