Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2023 at 10:26 PM
Default New user over here! ;-)
Hi all!

I'm Cortana (not my real name). I am a lady from Spain. I do speak 3 languages: Spanish, Galician (a language from my region) and English. I took French classes for 2 years but I don't really remember much.

As you can imagine I love The Sims games and I've played the most of them. But they're not the only games that I like. Some others include: Elden Ring, Half-Life, SimCity, The Legend of Zelda, Need for Speed or Grand Theft Auto (among many others). I like videogames, in plural.

Another thing that I love is music. In fact, when I'm alone, I usually listen to music. I like nearly all styles and a lot of artists and bands. Some of them can be Nirvana, deadmau5, RocĂ­o Jurado, Kanye West or Eminem. I have some Piano, Violin and Flute knowledge. I'm listening to music while writing this!

I have many other interests and hobbies. I have always been quite interested in politics. I like to draw, to cook, to sew and to watch TV. One of my favourite shows is Kitchen Nightmares.

I could go on, but I would never finish, in fact I think I've already gone too far, so to whoever has read all this: thank you very much.

Nice to meet you guys
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Dec 2023 at 11:01 PM
Nice to meet you @Cortana ! Wow, you are very clever to speak three languages. You make me envious! I love Sim City, but not the last one so much- I prefer Cities Skylines.
There are many music fans here, we post about what we are listening to here. And we have some off topic foprums, as well as places to talk about The Sims and post pictures of your game.

I hope you have fun here, great to meet you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Dec 2023 at 7:10 PM
Hi!! @simsample
Thank you for welcoming me! I have the same "issue" if we can call it like that, with SimCity. I also disliked the last one. So, as of today, I'm still playing SC4. And something similar happened to me with The Sims. I have The Sims 4 with 3 expansion packs, but I always end playing The Sims 3. It is clearly my favourite one.

I will check the music thread- they're always interesting!