Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Phaenoh's Great Clothing Migration Catalog Edit (outdated)

by Phaenoh Posted 1st Aug 2007 at 4:55 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 8:20 PM by Phaenoh

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 6:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tibby13
::bows to your greatness:: Maxis should pay you to clean up their mistakes!
lol don't think so, I'd be happy with an internship though...
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 1:46 AM
Hi Phaenoh,
i really like this mod, but the job clothes for the athletic career seem to have disappeared in my game. i've got the uni and basegame files in my pets catalog folder. can you think of anything i might have done incorrectly to cause this?
thanks so much,
paige
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 6:25 AM
drat, I thought I fixed that. I'm rather unfamiliar with the athletic career, which outfits EXACTLY does it use, and which ones are missing?
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 12:51 AM Last edited by ariapaige211 : 25th Feb 2008 at 9:36 PM. Reason: more information
the black tracksuits, definitely. for men, the plain black and the black with red stripes. for women, i think it's just the one black one. the black sweatpants outfit for men also. i'm not sure about the women.

there's also the sweatshirt with shorts for men and women in the upper levels, but i don't think you moved those anyway.

i'll play some more and see about it.

paige
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 10:22 PM
Ooh, collect 'em all.

And it's gone, baby, gone.
Page 2 of 2