Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Illusions" Animated Weather Windows and Doors

by JWoods Posted 29th Jul 2005 at 2:19 AM - Updated 23rd Aug 2005 at 7:02 PM by JWoods

72 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 10:57 AM
Remarkable, as always. I wonder, though, how any of you manage to find time to make all this stuff? Dedication, obviously, and extremely understanding family for a guess...
Thank you.

Make Poverty History
Fluffy
retired moderator
#52 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 5:31 PM
you have the most amazing ideas
I'm going to try these out right away
thanks for all your hard work
it's much appreciated
Test Subject
#53 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 6:48 AM
It's very cool ! Thank you very much !!!!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 4:11 PM
This looks really good if this works as good as what it looks on the pics then THANK YOU i really wanted something like this. *****
Test Subject
#55 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 9:56 PM
Awesome idea! thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 1:32 AM
Interesting, can't wait to see them in action. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 2:12 AM
thanks so much friend
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 7:43 AM
OMG!! Jack you are simply amazing I'm sure you hear this all the time I just can't get over how much you've influenced my game I may never be bored again thanks so much for everything I think I shall call you my savior lol anyways keep up the great work
Field Researcher
#59 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 9:34 PM
I can't imagine anything more brilliant than this!! Thank you sooo much! You are so creative!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 1:33 PM
as always BRAVO
you never seem to run out of suprises. terrific work

thanks a gain booboo
:howdy:
smooches
Honey
Field Researcher
#61 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 4:59 PM Last edited by windkeeper : 10th Aug 2005 at 5:02 PM.
Thats a great idea, JWoods! Thank you for the animations note as well. I have an idea for you. Create a wall-size weather screen that is placed deep in the wall at the level of window glass, just before the glass. The screen then can be used for any window, standard or custom. So you can turn any window into the weather window
Forum Resident
#62 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 4:07 PM
OOOO! AHHHH! Downloading now...

See all of my downloads HERE
Field Researcher
#63 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 4:26 AM
amazing!!! so original! this set is awesome.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 12:32 PM
OMG, thank you these are amazing!
Test Subject
#65 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 8:58 PM
Thank you so much. They're perfect. It made my Christmas setting more realistic.
Test Subject
#66 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 11:12 AM
yahooo! magestic! i've liked the snow one, it's great! thank you, thank you, thaaaanks!!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 8:26 PM
Wow!...I have been looking for something like this for a long time! Thank you JWoods, you have made my sims very happy as they have been wishing for a white christmas, like me! Thank you again, its truely amazing!!

[X] I'm yeah, kinda dark. But I'm happy. Not sad. I'm just shy and nervous...[X]
- Clea DuVall
~ Fydolla Ho ROCK! ~
"You suck." "OMG seriously?!!" "...Yes."
Field Researcher
#68 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 9:40 PM
I would like to say that just when you think you've seen it all... leave it to a brilliant mind such as yours to excite us all again and again... These windows are unbelievable, I can't wait to put them in my game... but let me be clear about something... you say to put the repository object in the downloads folder, does that mean that that item must be 'free' in the downloads and the rest can be in subfolders? I tend to put all creators items in their own folders, so I can tell them apart quickly, and thus be able to remove something 'broken' or something I no longer want. Or can I place all the files for this in my folder TheSims2/Downloads/jwoods ?

Once again thank you very much for such talented work! I don't stop and post/or thank on all of your items, but I want you to know I truly adore your work!

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Test Subject
#69 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 6:56 AM
These seem cool, how do i put them into my game?
Test Subject
#70 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 8:03 AM
it seems cool, how do i put it into my game please tell me
Test Subject
#71 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 1:44 PM
Hi, Just wanted to say i love these windows and doors. I had a problem with my laptop,and could'nt play the sims. So my husband let me put the sims on his computer. Well any way i had to re-search for these because i forgot to add to my favs.But i found them. Best thing ever! Thank you for making these. Just had to get them back.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 7:01 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 11:58 PM
thanks
Page 3 of 3