Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Neuschwanstein Castle

by GodlyAce Posted 12th Dec 2005 at 5:31 AM

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 8:01 AM
Lovely, lovely castle! LaFaye and Jonnysims, your game crashes because you don't have the EP's. You may need Uni or Nightlife, or both for this to work. Take it from someone who has crashed many a game doing this
Test Subject
#52 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 8:26 PM
fabulous.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 9:08 PM
Sweeeet!

Oh, roh bitah!
Looking for the graveyards?
There "All" Here! -> The Sims Graveyard - http://thesimsgraveyard.com, In One Place :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 1:11 AM
Thanks so much guys!

Check out more of my lots here, GodlyAce's Simpage

GodlyAce---"the king of castles"
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 10:23 PM
Stunning. Breathtaking. Absolutely Gorgeous.

~Santa reading~ Yep! You were nice! Oh wait… that’s not you.
Test Subject
#56 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 12:18 PM
this is just amazing...i am speechless
Test Subject
#57 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 11:16 PM
That's not just a castle... That's THE castle... Thank you for reproducing the most beautiful palace in the world, my sims are extatic as well

~Here's looking at you kid, hard to forget, Here' s looking at you kid, at least not yet. Your memory stays, it lingers ever... Fade away never~
Test Subject
#58 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 11:38 PM
Its PERFECT! I am a role player and I have this castle on a website I made, depicting my character's castle in her husbands homeland where they are king and queen. I was going to make one.. but now... no need... cant wait to set it up.. *hugs*
Field Researcher
#59 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 5:07 PM
Wow!! I always loved Neuschwanstein... (I had a poster above my bed when I was a kid... ) You did a GREAT work!! Can't wait to try it out, thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
#60 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 11:51 PM
Help!
Why doe sit say I need an expansion pack data...
I have the original sims 2 and where can I get expansion pack dada?

I love these homes and I want to create a whole new neigborhood but all the things I get says I need an expalsion pack...

Please help thanks!

[email protected] :baloons:

MagnumSims
Quote:
It Takes Drive And Determination To Succeed
mail me:

Daughters Modeling Site
Test Subject
#61 Old 9th May 2006 at 7:23 AM
Wow... its very much a masterpiece! I cannot wait to see it in game!!!!!!
Test Subject
#62 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 7:36 PM
your works are AMAZING!!!! thanks a lot for sharing your beautiful desings...Keep on
Test Subject
#63 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 3:15 PM
This is simply amazing. It is just perfect for the castle I had in mind when I started searching. Thank you, thank you! :lovestruc

Now theres something you don't see everyday...unless your us...
Field Researcher
#64 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 2:22 PM
This one is spectacular! Does anyone know how the water sprays down on the fountain with the statute? And how the towers are jagged at the edges?? And....

I just loove your building style, they are ALL so prettiful!
Test Subject
#65 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 7:22 PM
I'm just speechless............
Test Subject
#66 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 2:01 AM
:o When I typed in 'Neuschwanstein' I didn't think I'd get any results! Wow.. all I can say is TRULY wonderful work and my German legacy family thanks you from the bottom of their Bavarian hearts <3

Ashita tenki ni naare...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 6:44 PM
Amazing!!!
Page 3 of 3