Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Deluxe Town Home

by Ramond Posted 28th Aug 2007 at 2:34 PM - Updated 7th Feb 2008 at 1:30 AM by Ramond

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 3:51 PM
DL'd this a couple of days ago, and I have been playing with it ever since! Absolutely wonderful house, in all aspects! Absolutely love it!!

You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do.
Instructor
#27 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 4:57 PM
Wow Ray, this house is very beautiful and realistic. Thanks for sharing, congrats on your first feature!

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Field Researcher
#28 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 5:25 PM
What a great house! Congratulations on a well-deserved feature. :D
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 9:56 PM
Oh no ! Not again ! It's all your fault ! Your house is so beautiful that I will need to move my family... again...

Brunswick Industry: Canadian Pride, Canadian Quality !
Inventor
#30 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 10:01 PM
That's fantastic house! Thanks a lot for sharing!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Forum Resident
#31 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 3:27 AM
Jeeebus. That is so amazing! Very realistic, I absolutely love it. Definitely worth it's featured status. <3
Scholar
#32 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 9:10 PM
Congrats on the feature, you deserve as your houses are always well built! No one makes houses like you.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
#33 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 2:48 PM
for some reason my computer is finding an error in your package which really bites because I am in love with this house; are there any other methods of downloading this lot?

"Rock my little black heart out."
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 6:51 PM
I never knew using all the space of a home as large as this would be possible Wish it wouldnt require Seasons tho

"Canada's military? What millitary?"
-Phillip Rieser
Test Subject
#35 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 10:54 PM
this house is stunning.
seriously.
If you don't mind me asking...how did you attach the garage to the foundation?!
Test Subject
#36 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 10:56 PM
I <3 this house!! too bad i dont have seasons. =[.

Be an organ donor; Give someone your heart
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Maiden666
for some reason my computer is finding an error in your package which really bites because I am in love with this house; are there any other methods of downloading this lot?

I haven't heard anyone else tell me this, maybe try to download again? I'm sorry I can't be more help, I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to computers.

Quote: Originally posted by wayxamazingx
this house is stunning.
seriously.
If you don't mind me asking...how did you attach the garage to the foundation?!

There are many Tutorials, here is a good one: Garage Tutorial

~Raymond~
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 1:26 PM
rayomend if you got sesons if you wait to take the picer till it is winter you get realy clouds and the house is good thanks i agree with all the rest brill sorry about the spelling i am lisening to my mp3 player

funney250 i makes homes for request so just ask
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 5:45 PM
I prefer building on my own (don't have all EPs either), but this is really a sweet little jewell of architecture!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 7:00 PM
Looks absolutely brilliant, thanks and congrats on being featured :D
Test Subject
#41 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 3:13 AM
would u plz tell me how u got the walls half in ground half out of ground on the basement or tell me where i can find a tutorial?
it'd be much apperciated and great job!
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 2:31 PM
Simply stunning - thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sniper450251
would u plz tell me how u got the walls half in ground half out of ground on the basement or tell me where i can find a tutorial?
it'd be much apperciated and great job!

Basically it is this tutorial: Basement Tutorial

Instead of starting with the foundation on the level ground, I started it about 7-8 clicks off of were the rest of the lot was. Then when I wanted to add windows, I simply deleted a section of the foundation and replaced the outside edge with the regular wall tool. If you need any further instruction; feel free to PM me.

~Raymond~
Test Subject
#44 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 12:31 AM
aye, too bad I cannot download this wonderful home knowing that I don't have the university expansion pack. Oh well, I think this might be one of the best made Sim houses I've ever seen. Great job!

SiMsLoVeR
Test Subject
#45 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 9:28 PM
love the house its perfect 4 my sims ^__^
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 8:25 PM
This is a really nice lot you've built! I love the mixing of outside wall and the way you have made the different levels and garage.
The garden is small but very cute, and the building fits perfect with it. It's a simple construction but looks advanced at the same time. No doubt, it's a unique, well made work of art and deserves the award.
Test Subject
#47 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 8:06 AM
first of all... this is fantastic. i cant wait to use it in my game. but when i downloaded it originally, it didn't show up in my game. so i redownloaded it and replaced the old file and it still didnt work. in fact, none of your houses have shown up in my game. i haven't had this problem with any other content. any ideas on how to fix this?
Test Subject
#48 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 4:04 PM
Love It! Thank You.
Test Subject
#49 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ramond
I haven't heard anyone else tell me this, maybe try to download again? I'm sorry I can't be more help, I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to computers.

There are many Tutorials, here is a good one: Garage Tutorial
i'm having that problem, with the house and trying to download the roof pack...sos!!
Test Subject
#50 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 3:53 PM
There is no more available the site for download the roof texture, can you uploaded please....
Page 2 of 3