Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chobits: Cutest lolita twins with head pieces and great details

by vicvic616 Posted 24th Mar 2006 at 1:53 AM

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 4:16 PM
So pretty! I've been wanting some new chobits outfits!
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 7:12 PM
There you go again creating excellent work. I can tell you spend a lot of time with this. Keep up the good work and thanks^_^

My soul longs for you, my heart beats in rhythm with yours. You smile a smile that only you have, I love you, but you continue to push me away....why? Why treat me this way? Yes I'm different....very different, but that's the way I am, I can't help it. May I find my 'someone just for me' soon.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:15 PM
Love Love Love Love Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 5:20 AM
Oh I almost forgot. If you're running out of ideas, there's always Zima and Dita. No one ( I think) has created them yet. Anyways, I love your Chiis ^_^

My soul longs for you, my heart beats in rhythm with yours. You smile a smile that only you have, I love you, but you continue to push me away....why? Why treat me this way? Yes I'm different....very different, but that's the way I am, I can't help it. May I find my 'someone just for me' soon.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 12:04 PM
Wow! Gorgeous! Thank you
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 7:03 PM
Awesome!
I just got done watching all the Episodes. Man they are amazing! I downloaded all you stuff and this is great! :moose:
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 12:04 AM
wow these are like my favorite lolita meshs/dress i have ever found ^_^ also i love how the head dress is the same with the dress>> i pretty much downed all your chobits custom thing
hehe
thanks you
^^
Test Subject
#33 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:20 AM
.....i...love...you....*dies*
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 12:12 AM
swwwwet! cute! awesome! well done!!
what more to say?

You will not believe your eyes how a voice could hypnotize ~ Promises are only lies ~ from Loreley
Test Subject
#35 Old 17th May 2006 at 8:31 PM
You are AWESOME!
I love every bit of your Chobits collection and just adore it all! You work so hard and its well worth it! I've downloaded all the Chobits stuff cos I am a mega fan too! I come from Hong Kong and I was in this shop at diamong hill with collectable dolls and there was these dolls called Mimo dolls and some of them had gothic lolita dresses and one looked very much like Freya
Test Subject
#36 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 7:33 AM
Wow, nice!
I really like Chobits!
thx! :D
#37 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 7:32 PM
OMG!!!! You are extremely talented and I've downloaded all of your creations. They are so beautiful Thank you so very much for sharing your work with us I have been offline for about 5 months and am trying to catch up on everything Could you please tell me where I can download those beautiful hairstyles,,,they are absolutely gorgeous.

"I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own anatomy, okay?"
Field Researcher
#38 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 7:13 PM Last edited by marie_fay : 14th Jul 2006 at 7:33 PM.
This looks gorgeous! You paid really great attention to details!

I've got a little wish....... Could you please post the mesh for the headpiece seperatly.... I think it would be great for the Padmé/Star Wars headdresses...... Pretty please

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Test Subject
#39 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:44 AM
I've got a little wish....... Could you please post the mesh for the headpiece seperatly.... I think it would be great for the Padmé/Star Wars headdresses...... Pretty please [/QUOTE]

...I Agree... That would be great.
Oh, and they look perfect!!
Test Subject
#40 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 5:44 PM
Aww! Cutee :DD Thanks !
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 10:09 AM
Double awww no no TRIPLE! Yet another GREAT and adorable out from you ^_^

Dare to be loony - Visit my site - Cause sane sims just aren't fun..
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 11:25 AM
More Chobits creation eh...? How about the rest of the cast? I haven't seen sims of them yet. I especially want a Minoru to control all the persocoms. XD

If not, you could always try doing Love Hina.

Anyways, amazing work! *Downloads*

You there, computer man. Fix my pants!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 12:17 AM
Beautiful Dress~I love lt. THX for sharing

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Test Subject
#44 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 8:31 AM
Hi VicVic,i was wondering can i use your black&white lolita chii outfit to included my DL sims file?i can't pm you cause the box said your massages is full...i hope you see this soon...

Greets Hewie
Test Subject
#45 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 5:27 PM
omg.. I'm soooooo making Bakura (from yugioh) wear these >w<
I really hope that the headress shows through his hair... it's poofy.. D:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 6:54 AM
You are awesome! Seriously, I think I've downloaded almost every Chobits-themed outfit you've uploaded here. They are all perfect! Thankyouthankyouthankyou so much for uploading these!!!
Page 2 of 2