Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis-like hair colour recolours ~ MYOS female hair 14

by Avaluna Posted 6th Oct 2007 at 10:35 PM - Updated 12th Mar 2013 at 3:15 PM by Avaluna : changed link for SAU

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Field Researcher
#26 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 7:57 AM
Is this animated?I'm not a fan of stiff hair..lol
Just wondering before I D/L.And thanks
Test Subject
#27 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 6:18 PM
I really love this hair.. but the site is diverting me now.. i cant get the mesh, is there anything i can do?
Field Researcher
#28 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 10:15 AM
This hair is gorgeous. Although I want it (the blonde hair) for the males. Is there a possibility if someone can covert this hair to a male version? I'm having trouble finding some long curly hair like this one for the guys.

Tis a beautiful recolor though. Wonderful job! You did well.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
#29 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 12:19 AM
This is hair is WONDERFUL!
I have natrually curly hair
and I couldn't find any Sims
sites that made the hair
you've made! I was ecstatic
when I stumbled across your
download; thanks a bunch!

The ♥ Sims ♥ 2 ♥ is ♥ like ♥ computerized ♥ Barbie ♥ Dolls
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 12:45 PM
I LOVE the maxis red hair, and I love this mesh too, am now in redhair/curly mesh heaven.

Thank you!

*pushes thanks button*

You are fantabulous!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 9:06 PM Last edited by Pizztoff : 8th Nov 2007 at 6:50 AM.
I LOVE the hair but this sucks, Sims Artist Union has been down since the 14th of October - since I started trying to download the mesh...is that site even up and running still? Like Louby said, is there anything else I can do?

~frustrated >.<

11/07/07
WOOHOO! Thanks for the replies - I got it no problem just as you said...Thank you for the beautiful recolors on this hair...it was worth the wait! /wink

Questioning a girls authenticity as a gamer only solidifies your authenticity as a virgin
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 11:37 PM
SAU recently moved to the Wicked Nouk Family.
I think because their site was offline a lot.
They also have a new link now: http://www.simsartistsunion.com/main.php

But the case is: áll the sites that are with the Wicked Nouk Family are offline.
I don't know why, but they are. I hope they will be back again soon.
Maybe you can ask Nouk why, by sending her a PM.

I only now that the SAU isn't offline for good, so I can't and won't send anyone the mesh.
How annoying it is, you just have to wait until the site is back online.
I'm sorry.

Avaluna
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 1:13 PM
Oh yes!! SAU is now online!! No weird, unreadable messages just the Front Page!! Go grab the mesh! Because this recolor is Amazing!!
Thank You Avaluna, you've made my day, I'm afraid all my sims will have long curly hair from now on (like I wish I had, stupid straight, fair, hair). I especially love the red recolor, so full of vitality, just perfect! (Can you tell I've waited a long time to have this hair in my game =D totally worth the wait.)
Test Subject
#34 Old 13th May 2008 at 6:20 PM
Awesome! I love your recolors. A lot better than the originals actually. Thank you for doing these!
Test Subject
#35 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 7:23 AM
God, Sims Artist Union NEVER works. I will officially never get this hair.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 9:34 PM
Nope this dang site has been offline for a long while now.Anyone got the mesh too this hair?i used too have it but lost my downloads folder in a reformat <----dummy.Anyways anyone have this mesh please send it too me Via PM or something thank you.
Test Subject
#37 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 3:08 PM
Sims Artist Union doesn´t works :-( How can I get the mesh?
Maybe someone will send it to me?
Test Subject
#38 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 12:22 AM
I need the mesh please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 9:09 PM
I am unable to download the mesh--is it possible you could send it to me? I have naturally curly in in RL and am looking for a style similar to my hair; this is the closest one I could find.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 7:12 AM
thank you
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#41 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 3:37 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry lots of you couldn't get the mesh. I updated my upload and now the link is correct again, so everyone must be able to download the mesh.
Just follow my description in the text and nothing can go wrong. If there still is a problem feel free to PM me.

Avaluna
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#42 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 11:01 PM
Reminds me of one of my best friends! awesome job!

p.s. - i just gave you your 500th thank :D
Test Subject
#43 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 9:09 AM
simsartistsunion.com is down. Is there anywhere else to download the mesh?
Test Subject
#44 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 10:02 PM
I've been trying several times a day, at different times a day for over two weeks, and http://www.simsartistsunion.com/main.php is still dead. This is more than just a bandwidth overload. What does it take for a site to be declared dead?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#45 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 10:19 PM
'공사중
Under Construction

서버 이전 중에 발생한 기술적인 문제를
해결하는 동안 잠시 문을 닫습니다.
SAU is closed temporarily while solving technical problems
caused during moving to the new server.'

It's Under Construction, so it'll probably be back. I don't know why, though. And I can't give you the mesh.

I do know I'll never recolour a SAU mesh again, though. Too much trouble for people to get the mesh.
Test Subject
#46 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rainamoon
I love this hair it's perfectly maxis-y for my game but Sims Artist Union is down so I can't get the mesh

Got the same problem here, I hope the site opens soon cause I've fallen in ove with this curly hair
Test Subject
#47 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 12:45 PM
The site of the mesh don't work, no more... Do you have another page for update it?
Test Subject
#48 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 12:45 PM
Ah, I love it!
Test Subject
#49 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 5:43 AM Last edited by songbyrd517 : 6th Feb 2009 at 5:56 AM.
Sims artists union website now allows redistribution of meshes!
Quote: Originally posted by Avaluna
'공사중
Under Construction

서버 이전 중에 발생한 기술적인 문제를
해결하는 동안 잠시 문을 닫습니다.
SAU is closed temporarily while solving technical problems
caused during moving to the new server.'

It's Under Construction, so it'll probably be back. I don't know why, though. And I can't give you the mesh.

I do know I'll never recolour a SAU mesh again, though. Too much trouble for people to get the mesh.

Hi everyone! I have been trying to get this mesh FOREVER. I just checked Sims Artists Union Website for the umpteenth time, and it is still under construction. HOWEVER, if you look at the bottom, there is a note that says they have changed their strict policy, and YOU CAN NOW REDISTRIBUTE THEIR MESHES, BUT NOT THEIR TEXTURES!!! After checking the SAU site to confirm what I am saying is true, will you please upload the mesh for this hair now so we can get it! I (and I think many others) would be so grateful!!! :lovestruc
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#50 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 6:00 PM
Thanks for your comment songbyrd!
I uploaded the mesh.

Have fun!
Page 2 of 4