Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Batista* Body

by funnyycats Posted 16th Jul 2005 at 9:33 AM - Updated 28th Jun 2007 at 6:48 AM by funnyycats

101 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 99 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 10:02 PM
This is really cool !! Great Job!! Buddy!
#77 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 5:00 PM
Hi I love Chris Jericho! Can you make him too? (With his new hair cut,the short one)?Please and by the way yuve done a great job with all the wwe superstars!
Test Subject
#78 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 5:51 PM Last edited by PinkAllOver : 23rd Sep 2005 at 5:53 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by HoTDoGgY DoGg 10
Could you please make john cena for me funnyycats??

Yes, funnyycats could you please make John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Booker T, Triple H, and Eddie Guerrero for me (us?) Thanks! Nice Batista body ya got there....

Edit: Oh yeah, like someone said also can you also add to that list Chris Jericho (Y2J) and Christian? (Golly, so many WWE fans out here.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#79 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 7:44 AM
Hey PinkAllOver,

You can find some of the sims you requested if you click on the link in my signature titled: WrestleManiacXXI. John Cena can be found here at modthesims. The link to him is on post #76 on this thread. As for your other request, others have requested those particular superstars and I will be working on them sometime in the future.

Check out the official Funnyycats website HERE.
Test Subject
#80 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 1:41 AM
WOW ure awesome uve done very well with all wwe superstars. Great Job
Test Subject
#81 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 8:17 AM
great work!

can't get enough of 'em studs for my ladies!

they're gonna be so excited!

downloading now!

thanks a heap!

But I'm shy. No really. Well, ask me maybe ok. Just a coupla drinks more, then we'll talk about it, ok? Good.
Test Subject
#82 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 6:20 AM
Is there any way to make a suit instead of the wrestling clothes for everyday?

You did an awesome job on this skin...

My husband jokes that he knows I am going to be woohooing him to death :o)
#83 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 12:26 AM
wow, that's cool
#84 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 11:17 PM
Yo funnycats none of ur links are working in order to download stuff. any suggestions?
Test Subject
#85 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 8:51 PM
awesome, now we need the undertaker, randy orton and a cell, *hint hint* WWE Armageddon 2oo5 Style!
Test Subject
#86 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 7:22 PM
Professional wrestling is "simulated" in the sense that the outcomes are predetermined, and their effects upon the opponent exaggerated. Some treat the performance as a form of entertainment or drama, and would not use the term "fake" in describing it. Various pro-wrestling moves cause genuine pain and can cause serious injury if performed incorrectly.

The vast majority of the matches have pre-determined results and are said to be "worked". The results are determined by "bookers" to maximize "heel heat" for the bad guy and "(baby)face heat" for the good guy, often in the context of a long-running "feud" or storyline. Typically the wrestlers will work out some signature "spots" marking key moments in the match in advance. During the match, the move sequences and transitions are improvised with the participants "calling spots" to each other to inform them of their next up-coming move. The referee is also often involved in executing the match to schedule and dealing with unforeseen circumstances.

The vast majority of bleeding incidents in wrestling are "real", and are typically induced by using hidden razor blades to cut oneself on the forehead; the act of cutting is known in the business and among fans as "blading", and bleeding is known as "juicing". If a wrestler bleeds without being cut, such as due to an accidental broken nose, he is said to be "juicing hardway". If a wrestler hits another wrestler harder than he should on purpose, that is called "stiff," "being stiff," a "potato" or "potato shot."

Besides the somewhat real violence however, there have constantly been times where the division between reality and fantasy has been blurred, especially when it comes to who should win the matches. See the Clique as an example of this. On occasion, although increasingly rarely in recent decades, a wrestler will shoot, or ignore the script and attempt to win legitimately. This is also known as "going into business for yourself." In the past, promotions' World Champions were often intentionally-chosen "hookers" such as Lou Thesz who could defend themselves if the fight became real.

This from wikipedia.org
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 11:19 PM
Great job

23% of all photocopier faults worldwide
are caused by people sitting on them
and photocopying their butts.
Field Researcher
#88 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 3:02 PM
A W E S O M E WORK!!!!
Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#89 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 9:54 PM
Growl! ;0
Test Subject
#90 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 10:06 PM
Growl! ;p
Test Subject
#91 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 11:37 PM
thankyou very nice xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Test Subject
#92 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 1:12 PM
wooooo!!I love Batista but my favourite wrestler is Rey!!
Test Subject
#93 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 8:10 PM
Great, but aren't those muscles too small? Batista's also my favorite wrestler, what a pity that he's hurt.
Test Subject
#94 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 5:12 AM
I know you might heard this request a few times already, but I would like a Rey Mysterio sim. Masked or unmasked.

Loves the Angel verison of Eddie.
Test Subject
#95 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 12:53 PM
Default Woot
Well I downloaded Batista here because from the screenshots you provided it looks like you hit him right on the button! I also followed your link to your wrestling sims on the exchange. Ehhh... *shrug* I downloaded the angel Eddie Guerrero one. He looked really good and I was having such a hard time making him look right on my own. Took a look at Edge, Matt Hardy, and Jeff Hardy and I'm sorry, but I have to say that they don't look anything like the real people AT ALL. Especially Matt! He looked like he'd barely been changed from a Maxis Sim at all and his clothing.. I don't think I've ever seen Matty wear such boring clothes. I am a V1 expert. I know every detail of that beautiful face!

*blinks* Though... I did download Jeff... just for the clothes. :sorry:
Test Subject
#96 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 8:00 PM
omg i love Batista. he's my favorite wrestler. this looks awesome. do u kno anyone that made a John Cena one cuz i love John Cena too. jus wanted 2 know
Test Subject
#97 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 11:47 AM Last edited by Chain : 24th Sep 2006 at 11:54 AM.
i don't know where 2 place these files can any 1 help i sound kinda noobish

ps great job
Test Subject
#98 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 8:49 PM
i love animal.
Test Subject
#99 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 9:27 AM
do you need any expansion pack for this sim to work? because i downloaded it and it doesn't work for me it says I am missing an expansion! but regardless of my issue good job!
Test Subject
#100 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 4:47 PM
where did you get the tatoo from???
Page 4 of 5