Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dartboard - George W Bush

by crowseed Posted 6th Nov 2005 at 11:25 PM - Updated 28th Nov 2008 at 2:18 PM by -Maylin-

Closed Thread Locked by: Delphy Reason:
80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 4:25 AM
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr democrats.....Can we make a clinton one now?
Test Subject
#77 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 2:28 AM Last edited by ILuvMotleyCrue1 : 28th Jan 2006 at 2:40 AM.
OMG! This is the funniest thing I ever seen, it's funny how the 'supposely' adults take it so serious when it's just a game (I mean no offense to anyone btw but it's just a game, don't act like children). I loved this and I'm downloading it; I hate Bush, I gave him a chance and he didn't impress me much. The next president is gonna have aloooooot of fixing up to do lol. Hopefully the next president isn't racist against poor people, gays (and lesbians) and black people. Hopefully the next president doesn't send our soldiers off to war to get weapons that aren't there just so the poor guys and women can get killed.

He is our president though and I try not to bash him because I don't want to offend the republicans even if it is true but sometimes i can't help it when i see what he's done to this country. (and most people don't like Clinton just because of his scandel but he did better with this country then Bush ever did)

Anyway, i love this, downloading right away, great job (apologies to anyone I offended and I know not everyone agrees with me but I stand by what I said)
Test Subject
#78 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 3:20 AM
ok...
Quote: Originally posted by VAMPY BITES V^^^^V
There are other Bush dart boards here on MTS2.
I like this one TOO!

Clinton didn't do to the country what :skull: Bu$h :skull: i$ doing.

"S"
V^^^^V

:laugh:

That's right.... cuz he didn't do S**t except :banana: screw hilary in the whitehouse :salute:

:smash: democrats

have a good day :wave: :Slap:

at trying to be smart

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:
Test Subject
#79 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 3:31 AM
If everyone "hates him so much" then why did he get elected? if he's that much of an "idiot" then wouldn't that reflect upon our country? I'm glad everyone who can bash him and bash everyone else could do better as a president or senator. It's really stupid to call a president racist or prejudice. God knows there are enough black people who all they want to do is sit down and collect money from taxes while having 2 kids a year. God knows how much white trash there is out there doing it too. but to say he's doing a bad job by sending soldiers to I raq. going to Iraq and afghanistan wasn't just for weapons, it was for protecting our country, and I'd like to see any of you who bash him handle that kind of situation any better, If you want to sit around and wait for terrorist and countries to be formed against us.... then make your own country so you can do it away from the rest of us who DON'T want to be killed. and if you say soldiers didn't expect to go overseas, or shouldn't have to, then they shouldn't have signed up to be in the Army to train for government service and WAR because thats kind of what soldiers DO. so, either get over yourself, or YOU go and YOU put an effort so WE don't have to listen to your whining and complaining. you have faults and presidents have faults. But if you think you can do better or think you know someone who could do better than go for it, but stop bashing people all the time, it's rude, and immature. by the way, nobody else wants to hear it.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by diabetic814
If everyone "hates him so much" then why did he get elected? if he's that much of an "idiot" then wouldn't that reflect upon our country?

bush is an idiot. and anyone who voted for bush are an idiot themselves. i know its an opinion but i think many people in the world have the same opinion. i mean come on! he bombed a country because they made fun of him! how did they make fun of him anyway? i only heard he bombed a country cause they made fun of him. thats it :/
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#81 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 12:03 AM
People,

This is a download. This site is for the Sims 2. It's not a political hothouse or discussion area. We have a lively Debate Room on Sims2Community for that.

I'm locking this to prevent further degenerative comments. Thank you.

Regards
Delphy

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4