Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buyable Voodoo Doll + more powerfull Voodoo UPDATED 10/08/07

by [Black_Spirit] Posted 10th Sep 2007 at 5:11 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2007 at 8:51 PM by [Black_Spirit]

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th May 2008 at 1:22 PM
thankyou, this is my first download and it worked, more to reading downloading for fracking idiots ten times than my skill. I usually go and get this myself but last time I elecrocuted myself three times then remained in that state. Had to go to mirror and change image then change it back before the blackened, hair sticky up thing went away. ( took me four days to figure out that one)
Test Subject
#27 Old 19th May 2008 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sakrayami
I found this just now. Thanks a lot. When my sims are on Holiday, they never get the voododoll from the magician. They offer to help him, they fix stuff, i make friends with the doctor, but he is not giving them the doll. He just complain saying he is not able to have any visitors, and go to sleep. Its impossible to talk to him even. I think i must have a bug in my game.

But thanks for this.

Are you sure you got them all?
I just did this yesterday for the first time. There were 3 obvious broken appliances, and 1 not-so-obvious one.
Also, he didn't give me the doll for several game hours after I'd repaired everything, so maybe you just need to spend a little more time with him after you get through the repairs.

Hope this helps.
Instructor
#28 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 3:29 AM
awesome! thank you for sharing!

hi!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 5:06 PM
Is this compatable with Apartment Life?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 4:12 AM
OH that is brilliant.
I have wanted to do heat stoke on a sim.
I have one family I do all my experiments on (like a mad scientist)
Instructor
#31 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 9:35 PM
A really daft question...I found the doll in the game and I know I need to add it to my inventory but how do you do that? I am probably being really dense...do I need to get my sim to buy it from a store or what else do I do?
Sorry to be a bit thick,
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#33 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 9:30 PM
What happens if I download both?

That's why you never see it coming. That's why you never see the lies behind those eyes...
Test Subject
#34 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 4:20 PM
i want to speak english
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 10:40 AM
lol i feel kinda stupid, but the inventory is that the bag u carry? :O i meen, i dont know how to get it to work, and u say i need to put it in my inventory, and i dont really know what that is *blush* English is my second language . So sorry
Instructor
#36 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 3:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sakrayami
I found this just now. Thanks a lot. When my sims are on Holiday, they never get the voododoll from the magician. They offer to help him, they fix stuff, i make friends with the doctor, but he is not giving them the doll. He just complain saying he is not able to have any visitors, and go to sleep. Its impossible to talk to him even. I think i must have a bug in my game.

But thanks for this.

Yeah, same here. My Sim has maxed all of her skills, and she fixed everything really fast. He disappears and comes back, but I can't do anything to or with him.

This is a lifesaver! Thanks for creating it.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 888mph
Yeah, same here. My Sim has maxed all of her skills, and she fixed everything really fast. He disappears and comes back, but I can't do anything to or with him.

This is a lifesaver! Thanks for creating it.

Oh my god, me too. Whenever I repair his stuff, he just argues with me and I just thwack myself on the head. Thanks for the buyable doll!
Test Subject
#38 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 5:39 AM Last edited by Kentosai : 7th Apr 2010 at 10:26 PM.
Awesome! I noticed that the friendship is new, how can you make friendship more powerful? Does it make people your best friend or something?

Also your backfiring thing does that include misses? I have a backfiring mod in but my doll always does nothing -.- once in a blue moon it will actually do what I want it too.

EDIT: I just realized that it was your non backfire mod I downloaded xD

EDIT: I bought the doll, put it in my inventory but when I click on someone I don't have the option to voodoo. Do I need to actually meet the witch doctor first?
Test Subject
#39 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 8:03 AM
how do you get the voodoo doll? I have BV.
Test Subject
#40 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 2:50 PM
waouh ! thank you ^
Test Subject
#41 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 2:18 AM
whenever i click on the doll, nothing happens
Test Subject
#42 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by harris0n35
whenever i click on the doll, nothing happens

put it in ur inventory and click on any sims then press voodoo
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 2:07 PM
Wow!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 19th Aug 2013 at 3:50 AM
Thank you for doing this Not everyone with Dark Powers should have to be a witch/warlock. Thanks to you and Polarbear, I now have a wrapped mummy hexing the people he does not like! Mwah-ha-ha-haa!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#45 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 12:46 AM
Thanks. Can kids use this Voodoo Doll or just adults? That can help make a furry friend with Bigfoot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 5:55 PM
cool man! u rock
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#47 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 2:44 AM
Thanks! This is great.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 3:06 AM
munto obrigado