Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vincent Valentine, Final Fantasy Advent Children

by NessyOriginal Posted 5th Oct 2006 at 5:35 PM - Updated 23rd May 2007 at 12:36 PM by NessyOriginal

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Inventor
#26 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 8:30 AM
Excellent ! Love your Vincent xxxxThank you!
#27 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 9:05 AM
Oh wow! I can't believe it! Thanks you soooo much! Instant download! You did an excellent job, you are just too great!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 1:50 PM
Thanks so much by the coments! I'm so happy that he likes you. Everybody are fantastics! thanks so much

Lenne24 the girl is Shalua from Dirge of Cerberus, this is only a preview that I did a lot of time, I'm working her and soon I think that I can upload her.

See you and thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 4:56 PM
:lovestruc Oh Nessy, you did it again! So beautiful.
My self sim might just leave her husband for this. :P

"I regect your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage - Mythbusters
Test Subject
#30 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 10:59 AM
it doesn't seem to work
some how i don't get the cape the claw the hair even the whole outfit but i get the bandana and the face that's it
please send me a complete list of what i need to download

thank you in advance kai taylor
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 12:33 PM
First of all:

1- When do you download the archive?

Because the first archive that I uploaded was wrong, this there is now is the correct.

Second:

2- Read the custom Included and the custom No Included in the thread, there is all links that you need for download.

Third:

3- Read my Sephiroth thread, in the message that I sent for you, I show you the link of the Clean Installer 2, you need download this program for my uploads appear in your game.

See you
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 12:50 AM
Oh my god, your Shalua preview is amazing! You're truly talented for making Sims. ^_^ You have no idea how excited I am about your up coming Sims, can't wait to see more of your work!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 4:18 PM
WOW! You really outdid yourself this time. He looks great. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 9:13 PM
awesome! i love what you did with the bandana on my hair! great job, i love you!

Nothing From Nowhere, I'm No One At All, Radiate, Recognise One Silent Call As We All Form One Dark Flame
Incinerate

BLITZKREIG BOOM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 9:40 PM
thanks so much by the coments!!! I'm really happy to read them of truth

Sephirothscars I love you too!!! your hair and you bandana are the best! thanks to you I can did the look of vincent, thanks so much!

See you
Test Subject
#36 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 11:54 PM
Hello~!

This Vincent looks really nice, but I seem to be having a problem with it. I've downloaded the file and was able to put it in the game sucessfully, but his clothes won't work for some reason. I have all the meshes and custom things that are required, but it still won't work. The only thing that works is his face, skin, bandana, and hair. Help please?

Thanks,
Nazarale
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 12:31 AM
Oops! I have a little problem with the mesh of the clothes, temporaly the mesh is from open business I try to make it without ep, if I don't get it I show in the download the require ep.

The hair isn't included you must download the mesh and hair here:

Custom No Included:

The hair is from SephirothScars you need download the Hair and Mesh here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=192743

Sorry and thanks, I'm triying to solucionate this, don't worry.

See you
Test Subject
#38 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 9:47 PM
Hi! ^^ Great job!
But HEY! Vincent isn't a vampire...?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 12:18 AM
thanks so much!

Yes! is a vampire, by this he has the red eyes and 3 types of skin

See you
Test Subject
#40 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 2:02 AM
No, Vincent isn't a vampire. Trust me I've beaten FF7 and Dirge of Cerberus, and every other FF game and I've seen FFVIIAC.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 12:05 PM
ok I don't know now if is a vampire or not, then I show here the link that expline all about vincent.

http://www.answers.com/topic/vincent-valentine

See you

PD: I quit then is a vampire of the thread.
Test Subject
#42 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 1:34 AM
Awww dude. Can I not use this for the original? Trust it to be the most needed guy too. =[
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 2:19 AM
Yes the sim yes work with the original, the problem is the clothes that you must have the open business expansion pack.
Test Subject
#44 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 8:17 AM
Wau, that is cool. I find it is a cool Sims.

I LOVE SIMS
Test Subject
#45 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 4:32 AM
I can't get the recolored cape to show up. I downloaded the mesh, but the recolored version of the cape doesn't show up correctly. It's invisible in-game. Is there something else that I'm missing?

Nintendo©
Innovate or die.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 8:04 PM
Thanks for this ^_^ I so love vincent "drools" now i can marry him lol "i wish blah" but anyway i will admit it could use some better work but its not bad for a first try ^_^ or is it? lol anyway i will definatily take him :D

Georgia "..I Couldnt Stop Her..That Was My Sin..And This In MY Punishment"
Test Subject
#47 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 6:06 PM
AH, so amazing! I wish I had Open for Business so I could download him. u.u
Good job!

And that, children, is how to skin a boar with your teeth.

'98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.'

(())
//\\ For Hogan
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#48 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 12:00 AM
Thanks so much by the comments!

See you
Test Subject
#49 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 3:43 PM
Whenever i try to downlod him, it says the file is corrupt or if i use Q-Xpress, it says there was trouble connecting to the host computer... Does anyone else have this trouble?
Test Subject
#50 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 2:28 AM
yeah I'm having the same problem. He looks so wonderful (MUST HAVE!!! lol)
Please what is the problem (if i may be so troublesome to ask)
Page 2 of 3