Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Female BodyShape Variety Project - 40DDD Top, Nat38DD Update

by Warlokk Posted 15th Dec 2005 at 5:49 AM - Updated 17th Dec 2005 at 7:43 PM by Warlokk

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 103 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Instructor
Original Poster
#101 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 4:26 PM
I've tossed around the idea of doing default replacers, and have decided against it... it would break too many other things, including my own project. It works best if they stay custom, and are assigned to sims individually.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Test Subject
#102 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 6:57 PM
This crashes my computer when i dl. ;(
Test Subject
#103 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 5:44 PM
it's good~~,and i like it ,thank you
Test Subject
#104 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 5:31 AM
I think they look about right since this is my size . Wish my girls were that perky though. I hate gravity.
Test Subject
#105 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 1:10 AM
Hey, you wouldn't mind adjusting this mesh for Teens, would you?
It would be great if you could.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#106 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 6:28 AM
I just wish there were a few more full body meshes in this size. And tops too, of course. I've been replacing all the textures in my copy of the Bodyshapes to color-code them by size, and that was when I realised there was a ton of leftover ones that could have gone into this size, but for now they're packed in alongside the 36DDD ones, ready and available when needed.
Page 5 of 5