Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Goth Family & House From The Sims 1

by konker069 Posted 23rd Apr 2005 at 6:02 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2007 at 11:06 AM by konker069 : Update!

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SithLord-108
Good Job on Creating the House from the Sims 1.(Just to ask is it possible to find Bella without cheats or downloaded Content?)

You may see her in your Community lots.
I played once and she walked in to the lot, waved her hand, Then I paused.
"OMG", I thought, "BELLA GOTH" (In swedish "Bella Spökh", wich means "Bella Ghost" ) And I married her...
Field Researcher
#27 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 7:49 AM
alexander should really be a toddler...

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 8:44 PM
Are the family in the family bin of Pleasantview? Or are they in CAS?

X.x.~*~*.Mrs. My Chemical Romance.*~*~.x.X
X.x.So Long.And Good.X.x.Night.x.X Don't I look pretty walkin down the dress in the best damn dress I own? I reject your reality and substitute my own! Thats what we do on Mythbusters. We blow shit up. ~Mythbusters Princess~
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 4:01 PM
i got the pleasantview bella back without SimPE cus i couldnt get it to work cus it kept freezing XD i used the boolprop cheat and brought bella back with that tombstone and paused the game as soon as she appeared and used the sim modder to age her to a toddler (cus i dont think toddlers die) so then i turned her into a teen when i thought it was safe and got her engaged to mortimer then turned her into an adult and she hasnt died and everything is good! XD

well anyways.. id download this if i needed to, cus its good xD
Forum Resident
#30 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 5:55 PM
I find it odd that the kids need glasses and the parents dont. xD

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pika3123
i got the pleasantview bella back without SimPE cus i couldnt get it to work cus it kept freezing XD i used the boolprop cheat and brought bella back with that tombstone and paused the game as soon as she appeared and used the sim modder to age her to a toddler (cus i dont think toddlers die) so then i turned her into a teen when i thought it was safe and got her engaged to mortimer then turned her into an adult and she hasnt died and everything is good! XD

well anyways.. id download this if i needed to, cus its good xD
Thank you for unstructions of getting bella back without her dieing and the same happened to me with SimPE and have you played on her and if she dies then good try
Field Researcher
#32 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Angelbabe3087
I think in the next EP there should be a new neighborhood added which is exactly like in the TS1. Then we could have the Newbies and Goth family back to normal! TS2 is rubbish without Bella.

Awesome idea,or someone could make the neighbourhood on mts2,upload it and make all the lots to put in it ^^ that would be awesome.

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Field Researcher
#33 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 7:55 PM
Lol, when i tried playing with Bella i made a party at this wierd house i had like a hostel. And they drunk loads but in the morning after sleeping Bella died D: and mortimer was lonely again. Unfortunately i don't have the uni exp D:

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Test Subject
#34 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 6:39 PM
But, when Cassandra was a teen, Alexander was a toddler. So, he would either have just been born, or not even exist when Cassy's a child.
Other than that, love it.
I'm gonna redo the whole house-burning-down thing and move them into their newer house. Not before playing this house for a little, of course.
Test Subject
#35 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 3:15 AM
there is a problem!Cassandra is related to the morty and a alex of pleasantveiw! not these ones

In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
Instructor
#36 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitty Paine
I find it odd that the kids need glasses and the parents dont. xD

If you look at the family tree, you can see that their grandparents wear glasses. Maybe that's why.
Me and my brother have glasses, but my parents don't. I mean, they don't have glasses that they need to wear almost everywhere, just reading glasses. My great grandfather had glasses.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 7:02 AM
Thank you so much for this <3 This has always been my favorite house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 19th Nov 2016 at 6:15 AM
Awww thank you so muchh!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 9:43 PM
Thank you so much! I was dying to find a way to get Bella, she's pretty and i wanted to play as her! Thank you so much =)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#40 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 6:12 PM
I've already got the family put back properly in my game, so I'll only be grabbing this house, but this is great! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 11:10 PM
Thank u!
Test Subject
#42 Old 5th Jan 2020 at 2:56 PM
So very late to this download. Will this conflict with anything if downloaded with all the people/ghosts?
Page 2 of 2