Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Roxie The Crack Ho

by Bink13y Posted 23rd Aug 2005 at 9:17 PM

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 2:01 PM
[QUOTE=nikkimon]First Off This Crackho Should Come In All Colors!!!! Not Just Black, That Is Very Disgusting And Sick. There Are Just As Many White Crackheads As There Are Black, So Please Make A White One. It's Sad To See That Nobody Can Make Ethnic Hairstyles Yet There A Black Crackho Listed. And For The Record Whitney Has Never Looked Like That (gothic And Henry!!!) Even If She Did/does Smoke!!! Get It 2gether!!!![/QUOT

Wow, I wasnt' offended by the other hookers being white so why are you offended that this ONE hooker is black? I also wasn't offended by all the white trash Sims that he made...I downloaded almost all of them. This is the first poke at blacks that he has made. I make my own to tell you the truth...I have Mabeline, Playtex, Lemonjello etc for my ghetto group. I have a white trash trailer park and a small ghetto in my game. I love it. I am mixed Indian and white and have mixed (black/white) family memebers and I am not offended at all. I also live outside of Detroit and what percentage of crack hos do you think are black? A very large percentage.
Forum Resident
#52 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spithead
[QUOTE=nikkimon]First Off This Crackho Should Come In All Colors!!!! Not Just Black, That Is Very Disgusting And Sick. There Are Just As Many White Crackheads As There Are Black, So Please Make A White One. It's Sad To See That Nobody Can Make Ethnic Hairstyles Yet There A Black Crackho Listed. And For The Record Whitney Has Never Looked Like That (gothic And Henry!!!) Even If She Did/does Smoke!!! Get It 2gether!!!![/QUOT

Wow, I wasnt' offended by the other hookers being white so why are you offended that this ONE hooker is black? I also wasn't offended by all the white trash Sims that he made...I downloaded almost all of them. This is the first poke at blacks that he has made. I make my own to tell you the truth...I have Mabeline, Playtex, Lemonjello etc for my ghetto group. I have a white trash trailer park and a small ghetto in my game. I love it. I am mixed Indian and white and have mixed (black/white) family memebers and I am not offended at all. I also live outside of Detroit and what percentage of crack hos do you think are black? A very large percentage.

Gosh are you talking about me in here? Well quit being a butthole if you have anything yo say that is BAD DON'T say it! :banned:
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 1:15 AM
Ahahaha, a CRACKWHORE. Nice.
Field Researcher
#54 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsister2004
Usually I am happy to share my work, but I like to be mentioned, when and if somebody does, and only if I gave them permission. I read all the answers in here and all the praising, and I am sure as can be, that nobody until now know that the top is directly stolen from my version of Babs Margarita.
This makes me so sorry, because I posted the outfit in here to thank the creator of the new short dress mesh, and bette and I brought the characters of URBZ for download from our website: http://www.sims2net.dk/.
I always write a text file inside my packed files to let people know that they are not allowed to redistribute my work. I sincerely hope somebody takes notice, and that this won't be a habit. Nothing like theft of my skins can bring me to affect. I become so sad, and I feel like I won't like to share my work anymore.
So please don't. I post a photo of my dress for Margarita for you all to see and assure yourself, that the top is an excact copy. :smash:

It's a recolor, not an exact copy.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsister2004
Yeah, you might mean so, but you couldn't get harmed by asking, could you?

Uhh I don't follow. You clearly said in your last post that the shirt was an exact copy. All I said was that it wasn't- it was a recolor.
Test Subject
#56 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 9:49 PM Last edited by Telmaen : 12th Sep 2005 at 9:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by nikkimon
First Off This Crackho Should Come In All Colors!!!! Not Just Black, That Is Very Disgusting And Sick. There Are Just As Many White Crackheads As There Are Black, So Please Make A White One. It's Sad To See That Nobody Can Make Ethnic Hairstyles Yet There A Black Crackho Listed. And For The Record Whitney Has Never Looked Like That (gothic And Henry!!!) Even If She Did/does Smoke!!! Get It 2gether!!!!

There's no sense in getting all defensive about this. It's all in good fun. Besides, I'm sure there are plenty of other crackho downloads out there that aren't black.

Anyway, I loved the download. I've got her in a very shabby house with her daughter and three foster kids (which will no doubt soon be taken away). She spends most of her time blowing bubbles, drinking and trying to find men desperate enough to sleep with her. By the way, her daughter, Mary, turned out to be very pretty. She mostly looks like her father, of course. Out of the five or six children that I made Roxie have, Mary was the only attractive one. I made her in CAS and I deleted the father. I did adjust the face a bit so it wouldn't be so gaunt. She had her father's skintone, which was very light. I made her a bit darker. All of the other children were born in-game and had the icky veiny skin. The picture below is of Mary.

http://dev4.modthesims2.com/attachm...id=127161&stc=1
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#57 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 2:31 AM
Thats what I don't get about the world. Why can't it be racist if it was white? No one came uncorked and started saying that it was racist with all the other white trashy sims. There's one black crack ho and, ooh, its racism. Why do some people from a race always think that someone from another race is out to get them? You all need to calm down.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 9:48 PM
OMG! That's is foogin' hilarious!
Top Secret Researcher
#59 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 6:49 AM
LMFAO oh thaz gone leave a mark...
Test Subject
#60 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 7:09 AM
Picture gallery
I viewed yours and there are some awesome pics there and some really funny ones too :haha: i really enjoyed the picture show! :baloons:
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 12:24 AM
you always manage a completely amazing job, thank you so much
Test Subject
#62 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jpaugh78
Mmmm, sexy.

Man, you're scaring me O.o
I think she is really... nasty...
uuuuh... I'm sort of afraid.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 2:01 PM
She's from Pontiac, right? Looks just like a chick we saw every day when taking the kids to school...freak me out man!
Test Subject
#64 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 1:54 AM
Lmao. Holy crap.. I love her teeth.

Sometimes. When I'm alone.. I look at pictures of shaved squirrels.. >_>
Field Researcher
#65 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 9:24 AM
damn, she's hurt lolol

"why everything that's 'posed to be bad make me feel so good???" -kanye west
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 11:47 PM Last edited by kimajjas : 29th Nov 2005 at 11:51 PM. Reason: typo
:nod: omg this is to funny, I downloaded some trailors the other day and she will look great in one. A new ho in the trailor park, lol to funny. i love these kind of sims. Most people like to make there sims so pretty, but I just love the dirty look.
#67 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 7:54 PM
Bink love the photos had to show freind! :haha: You are one sick puppy But We Definatly are a bunch to apreciate your special brand of humor. Also I gotta Know about you'r robot chics?LOL! :skull:
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 3:43 PM
Wow.... I downloaded this sim 2 weeks ago and she works fine in my game.
Anyway, the funny thing is when I went to the post office yesterday I seen a woman that looked just like this sim! (except clothes and hair was obviosly different) LMAO

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
..::::First God created man,
Then he had a better idea....
God then created a woman!::::..

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#69 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 6:47 PM
why did she have 2 B black?why didnt u make nay white ones?
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 8:53 PM
AHAHHAA thats so ridiculous! haha. i mean not the things u do - well done but i mean she looks reallly really funny tom me
Test Subject
#71 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 6:37 AM
LMAO! Great job!
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ewinston88
why did she have 2 B black?why didnt u make nay white ones?

He has made white hookers too.... see links :dsausage:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=85833

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=83550

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
..::::First God created man,
Then he had a better idea....
God then created a woman!::::..

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#73 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 9:55 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, either noone notices, or it is allowed on MTS2, but I think that "Crack Ho", and all the other profanity is not allowed on this site! This post is a great job, and don't get me wrong, But, I think that there is very inappropriate words crossing over the boundaries here. Maybe you could have used more appropriate words such as "Dirty Woman" or, "Roxie The Ugly Woman" or something like that.

Thank You,
- Hghingon203
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 7:14 PM
maybe he ment.... hollabackgirl.... yea i think you should change the name, too

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crystal_Sims/index.php - New forum that needs members! Join today!
Test Subject
#75 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 6:51 AM
lmao
Don't have much use for crackhos in my neighborhood, but damn that's awesome.
Page 3 of 4