Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Testers wanted] (Final Update) New food - Pasta, herbs, and meatballs!

by beckyboda Posted 24th Mar 2005 at 4:10 AM - Updated 14th Apr 2005 at 2:32 AM by beckyboda

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 3:39 PM
beckyboda do you take request's if so could you make abottle of beer
#52 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 7:07 PM
Hi, great make. Can you make doughnuts?
Test Subject
#53 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 2:21 AM
yiros or kebabs would be great

yiros etc for peeps who do not know, are, meat/lamb/chicken with salad wrapped in pita bread....
""""yyyyuuuummmmmmm""""
Test Subject
#54 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:34 PM
The food looks great, but can someone tell me where I can find the food in the game?
Test Subject
#55 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 8:07 PM
loveing it.. cant wait to play and see how they love the new food :baloons:
Test Subject
#56 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 2:37 PM
where did you get the table?
Test Subject
#57 Old 22nd May 2006 at 12:04 AM
Thank you! Great Job!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 4:34 PM
Yummy!
Quote: Originally posted by petlesso
yiros or kebabs would be great

yiros etc for peeps who do not know, are, meat/lamb/chicken with salad wrapped in pita bread....
""""yyyyuuuummmmmmm""""

Most Americans know them as Gyros. They're out of this world! If you've never had one, you are sorely missing out!

If you choose to take up the challenge, any chance you can make some Tzatziki or Baklava? Or Roman food ?

I'd also love some Penne alla Vesuviana (tomato based sauce with Romano and buffalo Mozzarella and Black olives on top). Spinich with Parmasean would be great too. Oooh, and Tiaramisu! Can't see why my simmies shouldn't enjoy some real Italian food like I do. :D

Man, now I'm hungry. But I would love it if you decided to make these. Even if not, I love all the foods you've made so far. Thanks for all the time and effort, they're really appreciated.

Valui ad satanam in computatrum meum invocandum

Simmer Romanus2 - My Yahoo! Group

Requests of Roman items taken. My NON-adult items are FREE to use, as long as they remain FREE! (NO PAY SITES!) I'd appreciate a link back, or a mention, but it's not needed. :D
Test Subject
#59 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 8:42 AM
thanks, can you make cupcakes to?? *Request*

Past life rocks!!
(NOT from a game) ;)
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 1:02 PM
Thanks..
Page 3 of 3