Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED 01/18/05: Pregnancy4All mod enabled Same-Sex couples and teens

by LaserArcSims Posted 16th Nov 2004 at 8:25 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 8:21 PM by Christy1077

668 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 656 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 27
Test Subject
#101 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 5:03 PM
I found it's not work if use with other teen wahoo. Must remove any exist teen wahoo file in your game. After that, it works fine.
Test Subject
#102 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 7:30 PM
Hmm my adopted kids are cute so far, and I use TS2SE to get a teen preg she didn't show and walked around naked for 3 days.. since theres no teen maternity clothes (so I made her wear pjs) and she had the baby just fine & normal, changed her back to a teen and she's raising her just fine
Test Subject
#103 Old 20th Nov 2004 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by misticblue79
Hmm my adopted kids are cute so far, and I use TS2SE to get a teen preg she didn't show and walked around naked for 3 days.. since theres no teen maternity clothes (so I made her wear pjs) and she had the baby just fine & normal, changed her back to a teen and she's raising her just fine

Trying to get a teen as a teen to become pregnant is the trick it seems.
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#104 Old 21st Nov 2004 at 4:58 AM
p - I was just about to post this. Mine my two guys didn't get pregnant at the same Try For Baby - but one was pregnant when they woohooed again and now the other one is pregnant Imagine if I was housing the twins hack?? I would have quads!!

Its gonna be really strange when they pop I MUST go play them - LaserArcSims thanks for this - I like odd things and it is definitely odd. Must also rush off and get my beautiful lipstick lesbians pregnant.

Thing is I don't even like babies but somehow I am finding them amusing in TS2 - maybe its because I know I can delete them if I want

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 21st Nov 2004 at 8:32 AM
I love this LaserArcSims...my male couple....made after me and Casper Van Dien...the hot actor...and I have had 4 of his kids already...I love it...Thanks for this hack, its made SIMS2 more enjoyable for me...Big Hugs and KISSES

My Sims 2 Site
www.mbs2d.com
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 21st Nov 2004 at 10:30 AM
i made a female/female couple and they've already had one daughter

"I'm offended by your attempts to not offend me"
"Anatidaephobia: The fear that somehow, somewhere, a duck is watching you."
"Where in the rhyme does it say Humpty Dumpty was an egg?"
♥Robyn♥
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 21st Nov 2004 at 4:48 PM
Has anyone had a Female/Female couple, both mothers getting Pregnant at the same time. If it hasn't then why not add it into the next version of the Hack, maybe increase the chance of getting Pregnant too.

Down with Paysites
Up with the British Empire :)
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 21st Nov 2004 at 9:39 PM
I am having a weird side effect of the mod. All my straight sim couples now have the &quot;try for baby&quot; even when the wife is already preggers!

"If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."
--Bush, Washington, D.C.; December 18, 2002

"I never really hated a one true god
But the God of the people I hated" --M. Manson
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 21st Nov 2004 at 9:55 PM
Hmm...that might make it faster to get the 10 kids want, because you could get pregnant by one sim, then the next day the other sim, and then get the male pregnant, and then you have a baby every day!

That which doesn't kill us only delays the inevitable.
Test Subject
#110 Old 22nd Nov 2004 at 8:23 PM
Is the hack supposed to work in married straight couples because i can make the woman try for baby to the man (she is already pregnant at this point) and i hear the jingle but nothing ever comes of it. I removed any other teenage hacks from the game. anyone know why it wont work?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#111 Old 22nd Nov 2004 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kathcake
Is the hack supposed to work in married straight couples because i can make the woman try for baby to the man (she is already pregnant at this point) and i hear the jingle but nothing ever comes of it. I removed any other teenage hacks from the game. anyone know why it wont work?

Okay, with a married couple, I've found that after you get one of the couple pregnant, you cannot use the pregnant one to get the other spouse pregnant. Not sure why.

I've been getting around this by having a visiting Sim who has been made to love the non-pregnant spouse do the Try-For-Baby and thereby get the non-pregnant Sim pregnant.

It seems that somewhere the code is checking both of the spouses when they Try-For-Baby and if one is pregnant, it will fail a pregnacy attempt with the other spouse.

Quote:
Where ever you go, there you are.

- Buckaroo Bonzai
Test Subject
#112 Old 22nd Nov 2004 at 9:39 PM
where can i get this hack?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#113 Old 22nd Nov 2004 at 9:49 PM
Okay, an update on the mod so far:

I can now get two teens to Try-For-Baby and get the full animation and even get the success music.

However, the teen that would have gotten pregnant does not, but instead will revert to Everyday cothing outfit.

I am beginning to believe that what was posted by someone else earlier in this thread said is true - that part of the pregnancy code is hard-coded in the main exec.

I believe this because if the BHAVs say that pregnancy has been successful, then it should continue with that flag set, but for some reason that flag is disregarded.

Will try out some more testing here.

Also note that I am still using the TeensGoneWild1f mod and not any of the later releases.

Quote:

- Buckaroo Bonzai
Test Subject
Original Poster
#114 Old 22nd Nov 2004 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AirForceWife84
where can i get this hack?

Here is the current Pregnancy4All and TeensGoneWild1f mod.

NOTE: The Pregnancy4All mod will conflict with the newer versions of TeensGoneWild and Teens-can-Woohoo-TooHoo

[file=e107_files/public/2053_pregnancy4allv0.3.rar]2053_pregnancy4allv0.3.rar[/file]

Quote:

- Buckaroo Bonzai
Instructor
#115 Old 22nd Nov 2004 at 11:44 PM
Hey LaserARc, i went asking about this!
I made a successfull mod (not yet in the forums) that will enable teen couples to adopt childs. Fully tested already. No problems at all. The child is linked to the teen parents and learn everything with them. I was waiting to made my sims get pregnant. Thanks man!

edited: Forget it! i was so excited that don't realised this couldn't be do it yet.

[ Edited 22-11-2004 11:56PM ]
Field Researcher
#116 Old 23rd Nov 2004 at 12:06 AM
Laser I got to say again Great Mod!! I have been playing with it between the grownup son of my Sim and a girl from Pleasantville can't think of her name off the top of my head now...*geesh* Anyway I tried several times to get her preggers and it didn't work...tonight I tried again and we hear the soft tingle of bells...and I was YES! And then I thought, oh wait, they aren't married, she doesn't live with the family...is she pregger or the son??? And if she is will she lose the baby after she leaves??? So with the game on pause while I considered my dilemma...decision get out of bed as quick as I could get him and use the moveinall mod to ask her to move in...(When I did this I think it was going to let me move her sister in named Nina? I think these are the 'bad' girls that the pleasantville stories speaks of.) Anyway she moved in and is indeed preggers...Not sure if your mod is responsible for the pregnancy or if the game will let you do that normally but I still love it from my other uses!
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 23rd Nov 2004 at 2:03 AM
I have a 4th gen CAS female sim married to Dagmer the postwoman. So Dagmer was an NPC not a townie.

My 4th gen female got pregnat real easy with the hack BUT Dagmer hasn't gotten pregnant yet. Anyone else have a problem w/ NPCs?

I had a male 4th gen CAS marry a townie man. They both are preggers easy first shot.

So its NPCs i think..

"If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."
--Bush, Washington, D.C.; December 18, 2002

"I never really hated a one true god
But the God of the people I hated" --M. Manson
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 23rd Nov 2004 at 2:06 AM
I love the mods, and appreciate all the work of the modders. If you don't want pregger male-male couples, don't download the mod. I see a lot of very imaginitive mod ideas here, and many aren't of interest to me with how I play the game. I download the ones that interest me and skip the others. Go modders!
Test Subject
#119 Old 23rd Nov 2004 at 2:21 AM
Hey LaserArc just wanted to say fantastic job. I was annoyed how gay couples would have their legacy end but with your mod there's no problems. Thanks to your mod my two lesbian sims we able to have 2 young girls and now their teenagers.

I hope your able to get the teen pregnancy thing worked out. It may not be as easy as the f/f m/m thing but it should be doable but from what i'm hearing on the forums you might need to go digging in other files to find it maybe the exe.

Oh one thing if its possible (dunno if it is) but if it is can you maybe add an option when woohooing with couples so you know who's getting pregnant? I know the one who iniates it gets pregnant but from what i've read some people are still a bit worried their straight male sim will get pregnant.

Anyways keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 23rd Nov 2004 at 4:21 AM
hi sorry but it dosen't work at less for me i have try everything i can think of and still no try for baby with adult f/f but this is a good hack for people it works for :-) whitfire26 ( ps i've even tested the new 1 still no try for baby )

[ Edited 23-11-2004 04:34AM ]
#121 Old 23rd Nov 2004 at 4:24 AM
my male couple tried for baby and 2 times got the jingle but nothing happened... wats wrong? ones an elder and ones an adult... and two teens can woohoo for me but not try for baby (Romeo and Juliet).. right now this is the only MOD i have
[ Edited 23-11-2004 05:41AM ]
Test Subject
#122 Old 23rd Nov 2004 at 7:24 AM
my fam the gays Lary and Gary had a beautiful baby boy i called ELijah Larys hair Garys eyes spoiled rotten! Lary was preg with him and it took Garysome time but ther bolth great dads i did the try for baby after he waspreg no work tho but heres pics of my beautful baby boy!!!

AdminEdit:*Broken image links removed by Moderator*

im gona do the teen adult but i havent had probs with this hack!
wht u all think
isnt the baby so cute!
black hair green eyes amazing smile!!
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited 24-11-2004 04:56AM ]</span>
#123 Old 23rd Nov 2004 at 9:35 AM
Question: I downloaded the ZIP, opened it and wondered WHERE I move the files? Which folder in the Sims folders?
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 23rd Nov 2004 at 10:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blondebouncingferret
Question: I downloaded the ZIP, opened it and wondered WHERE I move the files? Which folder in the Sims folders?

You put the files in the Downloads folder...
Note if you have Installed a TeenWoohoohack make sure to remove that if not it won't work.becuase this file has another teenwohohack...

My Sims 2 Site
www.mbs2d.com
Test Subject
Original Poster
#125 Old 23rd Nov 2004 at 10:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chobitpersocom
I have a 4th gen CAS female sim married to Dagmer the postwoman. So Dagmer was an NPC not a townie.

My 4th gen female got pregnat real easy with the hack BUT Dagmer hasn't gotten pregnant yet. Anyone else have a problem w/ NPCs?

I had a male 4th gen CAS marry a townie man. They both are preggers easy first shot.

So its NPCs i think..

Ya, I've been finding the same thing. Service NPCs seem to not be able to get pregnant nor get someone else pregnant.

Quote:

- Buckaroo Bonzai
Page 5 of 27