Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shippuuden Part 3: Sasuke Uchiha

by Earthdragon Posted 31st Jan 2008 at 5:24 PM - Updated 11th Jun 2009 at 4:22 PM by Earthdragon

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 7:43 AM
wooow! that is like the best sasuke yet...Now i can torture him in the game *evil laughs*
XD
Scholar
#27 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 6:15 PM
Very nice work on a favorite character of mine....thank you for sharing him.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 12:48 PM
Amazing!!

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Test Subject
#29 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 9:54 PM
OMGGGG HOLY SH++--089$%678 !!! He´s favorite anime guy ever, thanks ¨D a looott !!!
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 2:46 AM
He's lovely. Any way I could persuade you to make recolors of that lovely hair into blond, brown and red? Pretty please? :D
Test Subject
#31 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 12:49 PM
its goood!
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 12:00 AM
Thanks for the upload it's a very well made anime sim. I was just wondering where you got the samurai sword? You said it's from Rosesims but I do not see it anywhere. Could you provide a link for it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 4:25 PM
Thanks !
I was so excited so see Sasuke as an 'picked upload', that's such a big honor ^^!

The sword or katana is found under 'magic' -> page 12 . (Since direct links aren't provided from Rosesims, the directions)
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 11:25 PM
Thank you so much ^_^ I can't wait for anything else you make...I'm really amazed by your skills
Test Subject
#35 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 1:05 AM
:lovestruc yay it's so beutiful.
Test Subject
#36 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 12:41 PM
thanks
but i didn't find his hair can you help?
i looked at that website but didnt find it
Test Subject
#37 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 9:01 PM
The site for the hair doesn't work. =(
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 1:34 PM
Since the site is down for the moment as all other WickedNoukFamily sites, it seems, here is the hair found on MTS2, mesh is included there.

And thanks again ^-^!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 3:30 PM
awesome work.

ty for the link for the hair Earthdragon.
really though, its a shame that people don't just include all the needed stuff to avoid broken link problems making there creations look horrible.
Test Subject
#40 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 3:04 PM
thank you for uplaoding the Mod
Test Subject
#41 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 11:15 PM
this sasuke is better than the sasuke i seen other people make but can you make a girl sasuke because i always wonder what he will look like if he was a girl
Test Subject
#42 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 11:34 PM
This is more than awesome!
(yeah, I know I'm late... but oh well lol)

However... only the clothes are working form e T_T I can't use this awesome Sasuke... any clues? *cries in a corner*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 4:26 PM
Please try the link for the hair I've given in my latest post above, since the site for it is down and it is also uploaded here. Otherwise, the other things (which aren't needed for let him show up correct in Bodyshop) are linked at the first post.

And thanks .
Test Subject
#44 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 8:54 PM
Very nicely done! wish i could do something like this :P
Scholar
#45 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 3:41 AM
Heheehe...I'm a Narutard. Thank you for uploading this...Sasuke is so hot!
Test Subject
#46 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 7:46 AM
Just thought I'd point out that TSAU isn't working and won't be working for a while (according to the site) and you can redistribute their meshes while it's down. The site says you can, as long as you don't redistribute textures. Just trying to be helpful. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 3:06 PM
Thanks again for comments.

@AimeeTheGreat
I've seen that recently but since the mesh for Sasuke's hair is also avalaible here on MTS2 (linked at this comments site) I've linked to this thread instead .
Test Subject
#48 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 12:38 AM
You made him awesome, thanks for uploading!
Um, I have a problem, though...
His skin showed up, and his face type showed up, but ...
Everything else is like, not there. His clothes, eye color, and his hair are like... Definitely not there. I looked in custom content and normal and they weren't there.
Well, his clothes were showing, I scrolled over something with the * on it and it said it was by Earthdragon, and it hadn't been there before, so I clicked on it, but it appeared as normal clothes both ON the Sim and in the picture with the * on it.
Do I just have to re-download? Will that help?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 4:40 PM
@Pinkqueen17
Thanks.
As I've seen from the other two threads of Naruto and Ino, it seems that you've forgot to download the meshes for the hairs, the links for them are below the download link and also mentioned in the text. For Sasuke's hair mesh, please scroll up this comments page, I've linked to it in one of my posts.
The clothing isn't from me, it also seems that the mesh isn't there, so please try the download link for the mesh linked in my post.
For the eyes, I've never heard from such an issue before with things that are included in the simspackage, but please try to download them from their original creators instead, their profiles are linked in the 'Custom Content Included' part.
Test Subject
#50 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 7:56 PM
I can't download his hair mesh =///////////
Page 2 of 4