Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oakridge Farm- Farm/Rural Contest Entry

by blackstallion681 Posted 23rd Dec 2007 at 3:43 AM - Updated 23rd Dec 2007 at 7:29 AM by CynicalChick : Moving to contest forum

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th May 2009 at 12:28 AM
Do The Horses Move? Anyway,cool Horses. Thanks
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 8:13 PM
omg i love this! The only problem is, is that my nightlife wont download on my computer! =[.Maybe ill get it to get on my computer someday O.o, oh well, Thanks for posting! once i get nightlife on my computer ill put this on it!
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 4:25 PM
Where can i get the horse jumps from??
I would really really like them in my game.

HayleyRenesmeeBrooks-Cullen www.classysims.webs.com
See the wonder that is little Elphaba-http://classysims.webs.com/apps/forums/show/1806556-funny-sims-2-screenshots
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 7:06 PM
Hey,I uploaded it,thanks a million for sharing,i've looked around wanting tack and stuff like this,and i've found it =D where can i find it? in my buy mode?

Sarah
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 12:30 AM
Default Parler vous français ?
Je voulais savoir si l'on pouvais télécharger la ferme merci de bien vouloir me répondre
Test Subject
#31 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 12:07 AM
omg i love this now that i can open it!!!!
Test Subject
#32 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 12:43 AM
where do you buy the horses? cause i cant find 'em :O! this lot looks very verry cool :D
Test Subject
#33 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 10:22 PM
Thanks so much at least I can have a horse in the sims even though I cant get one in real life hope my dad wins lottery toninght IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN LOL
Test Subject
#34 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 2:10 PM
It crashed..
It always crashed if it finished loading...
what can i do??
Test Subject
#35 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 11:08 PM
Me To! :(
Quote: Originally posted by Chananna006
every time i try to get on the lot me game crashes =[

This happens to me to!! Do you know how to fix it or anything? I can't even look at the lot without it shutting down my game
Test Subject
#36 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Squishy133
Great job! How did you get the girl to sit properly on the horse in the picture of her riding around the cones? I would love to do a horsey story with my horses, but I'm very limited since I can't get realistic riding pictures?
Your help would be appreciated!
Sas.

I agree, everytime I make my person ride the rideable horse, she goes on sideways... looking like shes riding sidesaddle... any way to fix this, and get coolor pictures? HHow did you do that? Nice farm though, how realistic! And since they don't have horses, the following sheep is the closest I could find... so here: =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 1:51 PM
What did you use for the stall walls? I've been looking all over to find something similar for my horse barns, but I can't seem to find anything like it. I absolutely love this, by the way!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Serivahn
What did you use for the stall walls? I've been looking all over to find something similar for my horse barns, but I can't seem to find anything like it. I absolutely love this, by the way!

Nightlife came with half-walls, and that is what I used for the stall walls. And thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 11:59 PM
Can anyone help me out? I have no idea why none of the houses I download just won't show up. I've read the thing over and over, and it seems to me like you don't have to do anything different? Can anyone correct me if I'm wrong? Please, I really want this house! D:
Test Subject
#40 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 1:50 PM
I'm with a few of the other guys, every time I go to load the farm, my game crashes. I've got Nightlife, too, and it doesn't seem to do this with the other lot I downloaded, either. o.O
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 11:32 PM
Are the horses really ride able cause I want a rideable on so bad and if do the horses come with it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 10:52 PM
This sounds great, i havent downloaded it yet, but would like to know.. do the horses move( like there legs) and can you ride them?
Also will this crash my computer or give me any viruses?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 9:43 PM
I love this! But why horses flashing blue and black on my game? it is really annoying
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 5:47 AM
God Dang It!!!! I Think This Thing Made My Game Stop...like It Works But Whenever I Load My Sim Families It Takes Forever To Load Infact Its Still Loading And It Has Been For 2 Hours Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Downloaded The Fence!!! So Whats Wrong D: Anyone Else With My Problem? Anyone Know How To Fix This D:::::::::::::
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 1:02 AM
hi, thanks so much for this!! oh and for the people that want rideablehorses which you can clean and ride inside and outside and pet breed and with legs moving let me know ifyou want them i pay'd for them but i want people to have it i cant share it on mts because they dont let me because i payd for them if you want them messege me i will sent them to you also have chickens and cows the chickens you can slaughter the cows you can milk ride and pet to and pigs to! let me know!! thanks sooo much for this!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 8:17 AM
I would like to download this, but my game isnt the best with bigger downloads, and what with people having all these problems.. I think ill find another farm for my perefect, rideable horses

For those of you who want horses that make realistic clip clop, neighing and whinning sounds, that you can sell, clean, brush, ride, and come in pony, mare, stallion and all of the above saddled, rebeca has her new rideable horse version other at affinity sims. PM her and im sure she will give you the link, I just love those horses! Now, Im going to find some new stables to make my community lot riding school
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 1:32 PM
I visited Oak Ridge (Tennessee) in April! This lot is very accurate.
Page 2 of 2