Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

super long hair for men- UPDATED

by plicka Posted 3rd Oct 2005 at 12:15 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2005 at 8:18 AM by plicka : Fixed animation

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 73 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 3:42 AM
Hell's bells...I was happy without the animation.

*glee*

"If you were to cut me, I would bleed polygons."
~ Ethan (Ctrl+Alt+Del )
#52 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:48 PM
Default Thanks alot
Hey this is cool finnaly a real long hair for men. I suffer from curly hair and i can never get it really long so in the sims i make my chars with long hair. But if you could possibly make something like this but in a pony tail and sandy blonde i will really love you. Thanks again :bandit:
Test Subject
#53 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 11:56 PM
AWESOME!!! THANK YOU...I LOVE men with LONG Hair...so much so I have had BOYFRIENDS GROW their hair just to please me! I didn't ask them to, but they did it anyway! THANX AGAIN...Cooler than Cool!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 5:37 PM
Plika babe I can't thank you ENOUGH for all my long haired 90's rock style lads and elven mles who NEED this SO badly! ^_^ You have just made my game very very much more enjoyable luv!

Grl, I LOVE your style and hair styles!

WOOP!

Let's face it, I KNOW I've been at this too long when successfully importing a new skin texture or a new model puts me in a real life Platinum Mood!
Field Researcher
#55 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:58 PM
Plicka, you're brilliant! This mesh is so gorgeous! And the hair is the same of my husband's! LOL! XD

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

My simworks here @ MTS
Test Subject
#56 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 6:25 PM Last edited by katkoolkat : 18th Nov 2005 at 6:27 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistake :S lolz
Your fab at this! Don't worry bout clogging! Heck, clog as much as you can!

Kat x
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 2:48 PM
This hair is great! I have one request. Can you recolour this hair? I would like to have blonde. Please.
Test Subject
#58 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 9:59 PM
Wow. This is EXCELLENT! I have been searching far and wide for very long male hair so I can get an exact Sim of my bf!
:bow:
This is brilliant - it's fantastic! It's - it's - I'm speechless! Keep up the wonderful work.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 3:38 PM
EEP!!! I love it! Just what I needed! ^_^

~†~Come to the Dark Side...we have pretty men.~†~
#60 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 7:58 PM
Hey, it looks great!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!! You're amazing!!! ^^
Field Researcher
#61 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 11:47 AM
I agree with Elfmaid, this will be just wicked for my elven males... I can't wait to try this on the High Prince, he's had to keep his hair short and tied back until now, poor love
Thanks so much!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Field Researcher
#62 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 3:34 PM
woowww!!! amazing!! thxx!!

eeemhh....
Follow me on tumblr:
http://thesimguys.tumblr.com/
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 1:41 AM
A much more longer hair for my sim! *Starts bowing* Big thanks!
Test Subject
#64 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 10:18 AM
Perfect! Thankyou, this is just what I needed.
Love that trenchcoat the Sim is wearing by the way.
Test Subject
#65 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 6:51 PM
Finally!! I have been hunting for a mesh as long as this for some time (though obviously have not looked in the right place), i just downloaded another long hair mesh (possably one of yours) though it was somewhat shorter in length.
I can now use it to accurately display myself in Sim form (my hair is slightly longer than this, but hey! It's good enough for me and then some)
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you again!!!
Test Subject
#66 Old 13th May 2006 at 2:34 PM
Thank you! I could use this hair make an ancient Chinese man!
Test Subject
#67 Old 18th May 2006 at 2:09 AM
Yay long hair for men! I love this mesh, thanks. :D
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 7:59 AM
Very cool. Thanx!
Test Subject
#69 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 10:58 PM
*bows to you* manymanymanymany thanks for this mesh, it is absolutely perfect for a Simmie I just finished in BodyShop... a 'Native Simmerican' based on the wonderful Native American singer/musician/flute maker, Robert Mirabal. Can't wait to get game pics of him to see how he looks (he's awesome in BodyShop) but i wanted to thank you first. Been looking for just the right hair mesh for Native American male sims for eons and your mesh is it!

*thanking you over and over as i tiptoe out the door*
Field Researcher
#70 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 9:09 PM
this is great, thank you :Dyou're awesome :D:D:D:D
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 4:15 AM
Your sim model so is fine.

I hopes this hair download...I been having trouble downloading all day.
Test Subject
#72 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 10:22 PM
OMG now my story is (almost)complete,Vlad,my little vamp is finnaly with his proper hair!now i need a furry lion mane.
Test Subject
#73 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 2:05 AM
i love this alot, ive beeen using it since 2007 and i just finally found it again
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#74 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 5:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kendallio
i love this alot, ive beeen using it since 2007 and i just finally found it again

That's awesome that you still like it, it's very old now! So thank you!
Test Subject
#75 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 10:17 PM
thank you so much ive looking to find something like this forever to make self sim my hair is waist length and ive been making do with shoulder length hair for my sim

Hail Eris goddess of discord
Page 3 of 4