Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Midsimmer Night's Dream

by Magick Modders Posted 27th Oct 2005 at 12:24 AM - Updated 2nd Jun 2007 at 2:22 AM by tiggerypum

587 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 563 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 15 of 24
#351 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 8:27 PM
Great Mod, I'll love it, I'm a total Fantasy world Follower
Test Subject
#352 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 3:54 AM Last edited by saxonr2001 : 22nd Apr 2006 at 2:29 PM.
I love all of this, I just have one problem: the seats to the elven chair keep flashing blue. everything else is working properly. Is there anything I can do about that? Never Mind, I found the problem, I missed one of the throne download. these are so great, I love them. thank you so much for your generocity.
Test Subject
#353 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 7:53 PM
I can't download any of this..
Lab Assistant
#354 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 12:10 AM
This is awesome work, I just downloaded almost all of it for my daughters medieval lot, and she loves it :D

Life is not a dress rehearsal
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#355 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 5:21 PM
Only a few people have reported download issues.

The first is - do NOT use any 'download accelerators' or anything else that claims to increase you net connection speed, or 'fix' downloading. These are large files, and can also be more likely to be effected by any glitches in your net connection. I have verified that the ones specifically reported (the woman's hats and men) download and unzip perfectly.

I compressed most of these files and uploaded them all myself. If you're still having problems, try downloading one at a time of the problem files.

Just letting everyone know that I did test.
Test Subject
#356 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 1:14 AM
These are wonderful, but what wall covering did you use to match the battlements and turrets? I can't seem to find one that matches well.

Thanks!
Modding Team
Original Poster
#357 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 4:38 AM
I think it's included in one of the wall packs - Medieval Chic

Please PM the individual creators if needed for permissions and such.
Their names are ON the screenshots, please note who made the item you're asking about before PM'ing.
Thank you!
Test Subject
#358 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 5:18 AM
Simply BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for all your time and effort! I really love the fact that you share such lovely creations with everyone, especially untalented sim lovers like myself.
Test Subject
#359 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 10:56 AM
Wooow ! It's a beautiful work ! Thanks so much !!
( Excuse my poor English, I'm French ^^ )
Test Subject
#360 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 3:03 PM
looks good thanks
Test Subject
#361 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 4:41 PM
dang this stuff is good Im going to make a castle town on my ofb subneighborhood
Test Subject
#362 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 8:34 PM
where can i donwload A Midsimmer Night's Dream ? pls someone tell me
Fluffy
retired moderator
#363 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 4:13 PM
millamus,

go back to the first page of posts
downloads are in the first 12 replies
Test Subject
#364 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 2:15 AM
this is just so freaking awesome!! :D:D:D:Dim on a downloading spree!!

Sig exceeds 4 line limit
Test Subject
#365 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 11:38 PM
This Midsummer Night's Dream is great. I have been trying for so long to get this set and thanks to Q-Xpress I have finally been able to get it. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all who had a part in both programs.
Jo
(JSABSK)
Test Subject
#366 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 6:41 PM
Thank you so much this is such a great set. =)
Test Subject
#367 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 8:42 PM
I had to say, that these objects and sspecialy the clothes were realy beauty full. But I missed something. Are there no swimminsuits for girls? Its just so terrible. Eversthing is done due to the middle ages, but my girls still had to wear modern swimmsuits. and if you did them made them please so that they don't require nightlife. 'cause I don't got it. Only OFB & University :-D
Test Subject
#368 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 1:59 AM
wow! thanks sooo much!

*LuCy*
Test Subject
#369 Old 2nd May 2006 at 5:01 AM
I have been looking all over for medieval stuff. Thanks for all of the hard work you guys have done!
Lab Assistant
#370 Old 2nd May 2006 at 3:20 PM
blessed be
Test Subject
#371 Old 4th May 2006 at 3:05 PM
I really enjoy using this entire set in my game. I especially love the Elven furniture. Any chance of adding living room furniture to the set? It is so beautiful. The lines are elegant, and the colors are quite friendly. (Although I would have liked a white and cream addition as well. Any chance of getting either or both of those?)

I was very hesitant to use meshes in my game. I started with some clothing for my daughter's game. When I found this set, I tried out the furniture first and liked it to much that I am now no longer afraid to use meshes. I have noticed that not all furniture meshes are the same. I don't get frustrated using yours because they work just like the Maxis furniture. I have deleted furniture because I couldn't pick up the toddler near the potty chair or pick up dishes from the table without a major hassle. I am so glad I don't have to be concerned about that with these meshes.

I am looking forward to any future projects you do as a group. You've done a marvelous job!
Lab Assistant
#372 Old 7th May 2006 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kaikuki
I had to say, that these objects and sspecialy the clothes were realy beauty full. But I missed something. Are there no swimminsuits for girls? Its just so terrible. Eversthing is done due to the middle ages, but my girls still had to wear modern swimmsuits. and if you did them made them please so that they don't require nightlife. 'cause I don't got it. Only OFB & University :-D

I used bodyshop to turn the plain white nightgown into swimsuits for little girls
Test Subject
#373 Old 7th May 2006 at 8:00 PM
I like your work!! it's perfect!! Please create more!!
Test Subject
#374 Old 8th May 2006 at 8:27 AM
thank you so friggin much this is tottaly awesome!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to play the game with your stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#375 Old 13th May 2006 at 3:14 PM
Default witchy academy issues?
has anyone else had problems with the Witchy Academy?

I download it and install it, but when i place it on the lot, all the stairways inside the castle are all messed up - they go into walls and on top of objects and the castle is un-maneuvarable...

any ideas/suggestions?

i tried un/reinstalling
Page 15 of 24