Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Midsimmer Night's Dream

by Magick Modders Posted 27th Oct 2005 at 12:24 AM - Updated 2nd Jun 2007 at 2:22 AM by tiggerypum

587 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 563 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 17 of 24
Test Subject
#401 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 1:21 AM
"If you want Slim's Pageboys - the mesh for them is found in Tig's Male Teen Tunics further down the selections."

I couldn't find it....
Lab Assistant
#402 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 9:16 AM
Wow. Is that all I can say? No. Is that all I have time for right now? Yes. In other words, I love them.

See my art here.
Test Subject
#403 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 3:22 PM
You are all truly gifted and amazing. Thank you VERY much!

Learning too soon our limitations, we never learn our powers. -- Mignon McLaughlin
Test Subject
#404 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 12:15 AM
Funny.... A Midsummer's Night dream was set in Ancient Greece
Test Subject
#405 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 2:58 PM
thanks this stuff is so great
Test Subject
#406 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 12:23 AM
Wow. I love this set.
Lab Assistant
#407 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 1:57 AM
Thank you all so much for this lovely collection!!! *downloading*
I love u all!!! :lovestruc

"What are you waiting for, a one liner!?" - Sam "Serious" Stone
Lab Assistant
#408 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 3:15 AM
This is SO good! Perfect, just in time! ("For what?", you say?) A couple of years ago on the original Sims my friend and I made a hilarious medieval story, and the family...disappeared after that Anyway, I'm converting it into the Sims 2 and this is perfect! When I get home, (I'm at my dad's house) I will download every single thing you've got there. Yes, I am perfectly serious. ALL OF IT!
*EDIT* Whoops! I forgot that I already responded to this thread! LOL! Oh well, the more praise the better, I suppose for the Magical Magicky Magick Modders! :lovestruc

See my art here.
Test Subject
#409 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 12:12 PM
i love all of you guys!!! it's amazing!!!

but i don't know why some of the stuff i downloaded, like Knight1, it says that it requires expansion pack data that is not installed.

And she waits there for the morrow in her garden of graves.
Test Subject
#410 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 2:42 PM
I think I've said this before, but I LOVE this set! I hope you'll make a second one with even more stuff soon! ;-)

We, the willing, led by the ignorant, are doing the IMPOSSIBLE for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are qualified to do ANYTHING for nothing!
....amen and pass the tylenol!
Test Subject
#411 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 12:11 PM
Beautiful stuff! I love it. :DI wondered if you had uploaded the lot I can see in the screenshot, that shows the monks robe and hood -the picture where the monk and the nun is talking together ? It looks really nice!! I couldn't find it.. What expansion packs are needed for your things to work?
Fluffy
retired moderator
#412 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 12:28 PM
Kathrine,
the houses in the screenshots are 'filmsets', which means they can't really be lived in,
they usually don't have a back to them, nor do they have rooms
so they're not uploaded anywhere. however, they can be recreated using the downloads in this set, as everything in those screens is either set or maxis.
Test Subject
#413 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 10:35 PM
Thanks Maybe I should try build it then!
Test Subject
#414 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 5:19 AM
I love your creations, I have been looking for these types of creations for a while now. Now I will be able to make my story and have great costumes and decorations for it. Again, Excellent creations.
Lab Assistant
#415 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 3:39 AM
Beautiful. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#416 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 12:24 PM
Yeah, this is so good!
Test Subject
#417 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 5:48 AM
wow
lol these things are cool i cant wait to dl em all and make some kinda medievil/midsummer Neighbourhood thingy ty

:google:
Test Subject
#418 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 2:15 PM
good job dude cool
Test Subject
#419 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mal1958
Somebody may design some for the Sims, but in the middle ages, men and boys would either swim in their underwear or in the buff. :insane: Contrary to popular belief, this was NOT the age of modesty. It was also the age that believed that if one got wet too often, they would contract some form of "vapor" and may die. So bathing was not a very popular thing

EEWWW!
I went to see queen victoria's castle in Canada when I was little, I remember the pooper another EWWW thing they had goin on in those days!!!! YUCKY

I will Always be Me
Always Holly
Test Subject
#420 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 4:30 AM
You Folks have done an Excellent work here. Thank you....
Test Subject
#421 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 11:11 PM
I love it!!! The stuff is so great!!! I'm starting a medieval royal kingdom challenge (I am soo obsessed with the medieval times) This is great!
Test Subject
#422 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 9:22 AM
Wonderful ste!! The elves are realy, realy beautiful, great job!!!
Test Subject
#423 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 10:46 AM
If i wer to tell u how i feel about thiss.....i would explode due to overloads in my eye sokets from water(tears)(the happy kind) :D
Test Subject
#424 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 2:36 PM
Awesome, thank you wery much! :D
Test Subject
#425 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 12:26 AM
OH MY GOD!!!!

This is perfect! I love you all! ^^ yay! I can't wait to use these for my stories!

THANK YOU!!! ^^ : *
Page 17 of 24