Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Using any shrub as a toilet on command or autonomously

by Dukasha Posted 9th Aug 2005 at 9:11 AM - Updated 25th Dec 2005 at 4:45 AM by Dukasha

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 100 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 6:03 AM
A part of your request, I'd say. Well, I thought about other things too. The sinks are too high, but the tubs, fountains, trees, mailboxes, outside trashcans etc. may work... Though I thought that J. M. Pescado was right: it's better to make an option for "marking territory", which can be used everywhere. :D
Public Enema #2
#27 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 8:45 AM
ok, heres the next generation of autonomous toilet hacks we expect, please get to work on these ASAP :D

pee-out-window

pee-in-sink

pee-in-corner

pee-in-bucket

pee-in-bathtub

pee-on-gnome

pee-in-the-well

pee-on-dead-nanny
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 1:58 PM Last edited by C4MANCEPH : 10th Aug 2005 at 7:53 PM.
Bink13y....wrong but funny. I like the Nanny one best. I like the "Mark Territory" idea as well Dukasha.
Screenshots

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. - Albert Einstein
Field Researcher
#29 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 3:50 PM
Very nice! I heared Sim can do it anyway and lazy Sims pee in the shower! Downloading! When the males pee, does it create a wet puddle around them?
Field Researcher
#30 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 3:55 PM
LOL Blink13y! Where did you get your wallpaers from.. especially the graffiti one!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmygurl
Very nice! I heared Sim can do it anyway and lazy Sims pee in the shower! Downloading! When the males pee, does it create a wet puddle around them?

Yes. I don't like those puddles and thought of removing this feature.
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 5:15 AM
I knew that the option was available from reading TS2 guides but have never seen them do it. I'm the one that requested it on Simlogical.com, I wanted it for my poor sims. Thank you so much for making it. :D
#33 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 2:37 AM
Very cute. how about a way to potty train a toddler by using the shrub... Thanks
#34 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 6:23 AM
LOL oh geez right on the nanny?! Postal Sim style! Excellent hack.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 8:24 AM
As far as I know, toddlers also don't have the necessary animations.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 10:09 AM
This is an awsome hack!!!! Thx for doing it and sharing it with us all!!!

Bink13y

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA pee-on-dead-nanny!!!!!!!!! And with lederhosen and all!!! LOL!!!
Field Researcher
#37 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 5:45 PM
thankyou! this interaction rocks
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 1:54 AM
LOL!! This is fantastic! Ha ha!!

When the animation-hacking gurus have honed their skills sufficiently, I look forward to a "C**p-on-the-Lawn" hack too.

Then who'll CARE that sims can't have pet dogs? We'll be able to foul wherever we like, regardless.
Test Subject
#39 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 7:26 PM Last edited by x.Gabbie.x : 18th Aug 2005 at 7:31 PM.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :bump: :bump: does this hack interfere with your game?
#40 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 2:53 AM
It would be cool if there was a social interaction "Pee on"

Satisfy bladder while reducing relationship to levels unknown!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 8:46 PM
Does your sim sitill get affected by the "accedent" like if one of his fears was to have and accedent would the sims still lose asperation and it becomes a bad memory ????
Test Subject
Original Poster
#42 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 12:29 AM
This hack has nothing in common with the "accidents" and with fears. The sims use shrubs just the same way they use toilets.
Test Subject
#43 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 10:54 AM
I love this it works great! I've always wanted to see this, it's quite amusing. LOL one thing I noticed after awhile of watering the plant it creates weeds. At first I thought they were flowers giggle. Does this work on comunity lots as well?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#44 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 3:32 PM
Yes, it works on community lots also. As for weeds, it seems to me they always appear on puddles and near the shrubs... Don't they? I'm not sure, there's a hack, which stops them to appear... I've made one myself a rather long time ago, but I usually don't use it. It also makes the shrubs decorative, so they don't need any care. Inge Jones has the hack for the shrubs also, but I don't know if it affects weeds.
Test Subject
#45 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 6:50 PM
Yeah the weeds appear next to the shrubs. I like the sound of the marking territory one I hope you make it. I was hoping for one of those fancy staneless steel urnal troughs for an office building. That would work just as well with a plane steel wall, maybe with out the puddle since it's going to be in a building.
Forum Resident
#46 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 11:20 PM
VERY FUNNY I will try it today!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 2:55 AM
This is cool.. I think Binky's idea of using the sinks would be really awesome as well... Do you think the files could be tweaked to include fountains, wells, and bathtubs?
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 3:03 AM
Another grossly funny Idea would be to pee in someone else's BED- The option could be listed under the "prank" pie menu
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 4:35 AM
I love it!
Field Researcher
#50 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 9:04 PM
Hi,

Quick question, for anyone who can answer:

How does the "normal" pee on bush interaction work? Is it only available to sloppy, lazy sims? What exactly are the personality requirements?

Is it only available when their hygeine is low? Or can all/any sloppy, lazy sim do this? (I suppose I could check in game, but I was wondering if anyone already knew the requirements. I tried to google for info on this, but haven't found anything yet...)

Is the interaction only autonomous? Meaning, this hack now allows it to be user directed?

I was just curious what were the normal in-game requirements and I guess I just want a better understanding of what the hack changes. From what I infer, the hack enables the option, both autonomously AND user-directed for ALL male sims, regardless of personality. Yes? Or does it still depend on personality?

:D

Thanks,

Ste
Page 2 of 5