Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Using any shrub as a toilet on command or autonomously

by Dukasha Posted 9th Aug 2005 at 9:11 AM - Updated 25th Dec 2005 at 4:45 AM by Dukasha

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 100 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 3rd May 2006 at 10:33 PM
Sposyba.
Test Subject
#77 Old 22nd May 2006 at 7:15 AM
funny mod...Thank You.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 4:29 AM Last edited by MrsSmellymaus : 14th Jul 2006 at 10:34 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Dukasha
syberspunk, well, sims could water the plants indoors if there were some. But do you have the shrubs inside your house? I don't. Normal shrubs can't be placed on the floor... As far as I know.

You can place shrubs (& other outside plants, like trees) inside when you remove just one wall, so inside will be outside, than you place the shrubs etc. and build the wall again! Or you build around existing shrubs. Voilá!

You shouldn't try moving them after the wall is closed again, cause you can't place them anymore and have to buy new ones (let's say "a new one", cause you will not do it with the other ones!)!

I've done that already with "The Sims" on Playstation 2, that's where I became curious about the Sims2 on PC, because I've wanted to build houses with more floors! (and babies growing up, and creating own clothes, and downloading, and...,...) Sadly the plants can only be placed inside, when the house is at ground level! Maybe the move-objects-cheat allows it. I haven't tried out this cheat, so ... I don't know.

Anyway, I'm thinking the whole peeing thing is a very nice idea, but I'm not sure if I want to see my innocent and my too-well-educated Sims peeing
autonomous(ly) on a shrub!! What a politically scandal!?! My Outsider-Sims are allowed too, they live in freedom and don't care about the establishment! Not that they're rude, they are living in a very polite and friendly community where they respect each other!

So, please, let me know if I could make my Sims "water" only on command and prefer always the toilet. (That sounds weird! Never thought I would say something like this! )

bye smelly
Test Subject
#79 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 5:54 PM
Hahhaha!
Thanks...
Test Subject
#80 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 2:53 AM
Since I dowloaded this hack, my sims can't use the toilet! I click on the toilet, get the regular options, but the command disappears from the queue as soon as I put it on there! Nothing, nada - can't even clean it! And this is not only affecting my male sims, but my female sims now have NOWHERE to go! I can't play my game with every single sims peeing themselves and crying all the time!
I have the base game, I have not downloaded any other hacks that may have conflicted with this option, and deleting it from the "Downloads" folder has not helped - now even shrubs won't work!
I am very frustrated and irritated! Can somebody either tell me what I can do to fix this, or at the very least, can you please fix the hack so that this doesn't happen to anyone else? I'm looking at losing all my sim families that I work so hard on, not to mention having to spend DAYS putting all my custom content back on, as the only option I can think of at the moment is having to re-install my entire game (God forbid).

Exasperated,
Jade
Test Subject
Original Poster
#81 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 9:00 PM
Caidoozap, see the PM.

Жизнь пройдет, это только минута,
Тонкой струйкой бегущий песок,
Красноватая мякоть грейпфрута,
Горько-сладкий дающая сок.
Field Researcher
#82 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 1:24 PM
My naturist sims will love this.
Test Subject
#83 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 12:16 PM
Funny but...
... what about females ?
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 10:05 PM
my god. i laughed my eyes to tears reading all these posts. especially the pics of requests for new places for sims to pee :P

definatly downloading this
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 8:54 AM
Lol, this is such a disgusting habit hehe. Maybe you could make it, like, the plant will die from overwatering. That looks like Dustin and Beau Broke, hehe.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 2:05 AM
Great... Now I'm gonna have all these strange guys peeing on my front lawn...

(ROFLMAO)

Does this font make me look fat?
Test Subject
#87 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 10:42 PM
Haha, funny!
Test Subject
#88 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 4:56 AM
Default Lmao
Quote: Originally posted by Bink13y
ok, heres the next generation of autonomous toilet hacks we expect, please get to work on these ASAP :D

pee-out-window

pee-in-sink

pee-in-corner

pee-in-bucket

pee-in-bathtub

pee-on-gnome

pee-in-the-well

pee-on-dead-nanny

-dies laughing-
thats brilliant!! pee on nanny!
-dies laughing more-
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 6:18 AM
Why not allow a sim to pee anywhere on anything?
Test Subject
#90 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 2:07 PM
lol that's so funny!
Thanks! XD
Test Subject
#91 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 10:11 AM
I have some nature Sims that will enjoy this, thank you
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 6:45 PM
Haha I was looking for something like this Now I can make my sims be dogs Now I only need a lamppost version

There is a gremlin inside of me.
Mad Poster
#93 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 7:32 AM
Oh sure, and how about pee on that yappy dog?Yoos guys are haveing too much fun! So what about us girls? Alls WE want is a bunch of bamboo to "hide in", wouldn't even need animation!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
#94 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 6:45 PM
is it possible for you to have a go at making a femail version of this?
Test Subject
#95 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 6:47 PM
sorry i meant ''female'' not ''femail'' lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#96 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 8:46 PM
I didn't make the female version at that time because I didn't have good animation for that. As far as I remember somebody made hacks for peeing anywhere, including female version also.
#97 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 9:21 PM
I`ve got the "pee anywhere" objects, both male and female versions. I also have nearly all of the expansions/stuffpacks installed [M&G next month, no Store Edition or Holiday packs], and I just downloaded this. Will it conflict with any of my newer expansions?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 3:50 AM
lol yeah it works when there are other people around now it will be easy to make beachfront lots without having to put toilets on every single one cuz now they can pee on the bush instead
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 7:29 AM
it would be cool if sims could use the potplants...
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 7:59 AM
and i like the sims peeing out the window idea it would be great for apartments lol
Page 4 of 5