Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

General Recolour of Boblishman's LED Moving Message Sign

by Cazkiwi Posted 9th Oct 2005 at 11:42 AM - Updated 6th Jan 2009 at 3:02 PM by -Maylin-

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 6:26 PM
thank you!!these r great!!
Test Subject
#27 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 6:44 PM
Thanx. Just what I wanted. Great!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 9:28 PM Last edited by themaltesebippy : 10th Oct 2005 at 10:02 PM.
Would you mind making ones that say "Wine Shop", "24 Hour Gambling & OTB" and "Bible Bookstore" ?

These are great, thanks for making them. OTB stands for off track betting BTW.
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 10:33 PM
I have another request if at all possible, could I have sign for photography & video equiptment and another for Arts & Crafts.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 9:25 AM
Thank you very much for the Rainbow Room one =)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, & loudly proclaiming WOW!! What a ride. -anonymous
Test Subject
#31 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 7:51 PM
Could you make a sign that says Restrooms (preferably the text like pharmacy blue)? And also could you make some video game signs? (Like one that says Xbox, another Playstation 2, another Xbox 360, etc.) These signs are really cool and look awesome! You should be proud!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#32 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by user6336
Could you make a sign that says Restrooms (preferably the text like pharmacy blue)? And also could you make some video game signs? (Like one that says Xbox, another Playstation 2, another Xbox 360, etc.) These signs are really cool and look awesome! You should be proud!

Quote: Originally posted by ambertopaz
photography & video equiptment and another for Arts & Crafts.

Quote: Originally posted by themaltesebippy
"Wine Shop", "24 Hour Gambling & OTB" and "Bible Bookstore"

Whoopsie, I had a day off the computer yesterday, so now I come back and see the requests, lol. It's Friday tomorrow (in 15 minutes actually) ... so I'll make these requests over the weekend after work So just one day to wait - if you can be patient

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Field Researcher
#33 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 8:09 PM
Take your time and thanks for your generousity!
Test Subject
#34 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 8:35 AM
How about one that says:
Come inside!
Wild parties
Dancing
and Drinks!
from 6:00 AM to 5:59 AM!!!!
So come before it closes!
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 4:56 PM
How Most Jo Denlowd It
Test Subject
#36 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 2:58 PM
Can't wait for the new signs!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#37 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 1:42 AM
Sorry, lol....I don't like breaking promises, but I had to work some long hours the past 2 weeks... so this is my first real free time.

I'll get onto them in the next hour or 2... so keep checking back
Apologies to everyone for the wait!

Space Pony
Original Poster
#38 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 4:34 AM
Ok, I'm working thru them bit by bit....

Bible Bookstore -

Gambling -

Halloween -

Restrooms -

Wine Shop -

I'm also doing the others requested.... just wanted to post what I had to keep my desktop clean

Space Pony
Original Poster
#39 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 8:40 AM
And another 3 -

ArtsCrafts -

VideoEquip -

Wild Parties -

Test Subject
#40 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 12:24 AM
Yay! Party at my place!!!

Thank you!
Test Subject
#41 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 8:58 PM
These are great! Can you please make one that says Entrance in yellow text that blinks, and another the same, but with exit written on it please.

Thank you

[URL=
Space Pony
Original Poster
#42 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 7:39 AM Last edited by Cazkiwi : 12th Nov 2005 at 7:45 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by sims2lurker
These are great! Can you please make one that says Entrance in yellow text that blinks, and another the same, but with exit written on it please.

Thank you

Sorry for the delay, I don't tend to check this thread much anymore as it's a little oldish now - but I'm still around :D

The downloads are at the top of page! Enjoy!

Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#43 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 2:17 PM
I'm not sure if it's appropriate to request here, but could you please do one that advertises "LIVE NUDE GIRLS". I have a few ideas in mind for such a sign.

Thank you very much for the work you and BOBLISHMAN have done so far.
Test Subject
#44 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 2:19 AM
how bout a sign that says 'Beware of Vampires'?? in red maybe?? =^_^=

[COLOR=DarkRed]You dont need to try so hard in life... you'll never survive it...[/COLOR]
#45 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 7:36 PM
Hey Thanks for all the signs! I was wondering if you can make a Green Day one. I am a big fan!
Test Subject
#46 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 12:46 PM
could you make a custom one please like you type it in yourself?? if you can please do!!

#47 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 9:16 PM
Thanks Cazkiwi, these recolours are awesome, and thanks to Boblishman for the original mesh!!!

If you have some time I would absolutely love it if you could whip up a blank black sign, as a sort of 'off' option. It would really help the continuity of my game play.

Thanks again, David :-)
Test Subject
#48 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 2:09 AM
how do u make the "Blinkies"???

If you could would you go to the pink dance with me?
"r u drinking 2% because u think ur fat well ur not u could be drinking whole if u wanted to" - Napoleon Dynamite.
Test Subject
#49 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 12:09 PM
Where exactly are the adult recolours/posts? I'm relatively new here and can't find them....
Test Subject
#50 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 6:12 PM
Could you make a sign that slides "Electronics & Games" then after that blinks "High Quality"? The color could blue or white. It would be nice now whit Open for Bussines! :nod:
Page 2 of 3