Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Countessa Hemaphilia's Virginal Marble Blood Bath

by gwillewyn Posted 7th Oct 2006 at 6:26 PM - Updated 8th Oct 2006 at 12:15 AM by gwillewyn

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 6:50 AM
This is such a nice addition to my vampire home. Thanks a bunch.
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 8:28 AM
Awesome stuff! Thanks for this.
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 4:42 AM
Awesome. This is just perfect for stories...
Test Subject
#29 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 4:42 AM
Sorry for the triple post.
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 11:26 PM
YEY! Any chance for an iron maiden? lol, I looove Vampire sims!<3 THANKEES

Summers
-------------------------------------------------
What fun whould life be without men not understanding women?
[email protected]
Test Subject
#31 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 5:27 PM
Looks so real! Really great for storys...Tanks! :D
Instructor
#32 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 1:13 AM
Hmm.. Neat idea, and very nice. I may try seeing what other tubs have recolorable water textures, too. xD This is indeed a bit too... Odd, too have in all homes and all tubs, but I would love to have different tubs have water like this as well. ^^;''
-Runs to open SimPE and hopes it doesn't go nutso since there isn't a version for Seasons yet-
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 8:27 AM
Countess Erzsebet Bathory was a bloody little witch... It all started once she hit a maid of hers. She felt that her skin was younger looking. She pulled all the young women in the area into her castle and tortured them, ate them, drank their blood, bathed in them and other horrible things. When the monarch of Romania finally found out, she could not be sentenced to death because she was royalty. Her butler acompliace was sentenced to death for he was not of royal blood. Erzsbet was sentenced to be locked inside her castle until death. This punishment was inforced until she did indeed die. Thanks for not calling Dracula bathtub. Vlad Dracul was cruel but not blood-sucking or a cannibal like Bathory.
Instructor
#34 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 10:17 AM
beautiful <3 thanks
Test Subject
#35 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 11:29 AM
This is SO cool. Gonna look great in my new vamps house. :-) THX!
Test Subject
#36 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 11:04 PM
Default Yippie!
I used this as a prop in a movie I made, although you only see it for one scene. But if you want to see it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1z1kNyUSu8

Happy Holidays...theres always some sort of Holiday coming up, isn't there?
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 8:36 AM Last edited by MasyMouse : 2nd Oct 2007 at 8:47 AM. Reason: i realized what i wrote sounded inappropriate
how can i take the blurs off? it's no fun if i can't see it properly... i mean the blood not the sim! really! very nice work, on the tub!

"She says 'Is beauty all that matters?' and you say 'What else is there?!' You should write a book; how to offend women in five syllables or less."
Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 12:45 AM
Thank you! My vampires love me now and you too!

umm...could maby do black recolour?

LONG LIVE THE GRILLED CHEESE DEITY!!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 4:12 AM
I finally found a bath full of blood that is not a global mod! Thanks sooo much!
Test Subject
#40 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeaZephyr
This bathtub rocks!

Tifaismine: By downloading a special mod which I assume is now at the adult website.

But where?? Please tell me to..!
Test Subject
#41 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Restava
But where?? Please tell me to..!

you don't need any special mod from anywhere. It's in the game. Pull up the cheat window (Shift+ctrl+c), and type BoolProp TestingCheatsEnabled True. HOWEVER, activating this cheat can rarely cause little minor bugs with custom objects. It's not a big deal at all, but you can turn it off easily by replacing "true" with "false."

If you would rather not activate the cheat every single time, downloading SeeThem2 from sexysims2.com (18+ ONLY SITE, requires a new account) works too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 12:02 PM
sick idea! did you change the name or somethin cuz i know about countess elizabeth bathory who bathed in the blood of virgins, just was curious if you changed the name to make it different from that lol
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 11:08 PM
Have you got a Báthory sim?! I am Hungarian too, but I don't take a blood bath! [/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh! This is totally nothing to do with that but, I have 2 best friends whom are Hungarian and I speak a little Hungarian too XD My Favourite word is "Pofa Be" I think thats how you spell it. Pardon me, if I spelt it wrong. I love that word because I use it so often.

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 11:52 PM
This is awesome!

I wish i had this in real life...i've always wondered what it would feel like to bathe in blood.
Page 2 of 2