Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

besens rokoko hairstyle

by besen Posted 21st Sep 2005 at 11:05 PM - Updated 28th Oct 2005 at 2:13 PM by besen

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 4:18 PM
It's beautiful! Are the dresses available somewhere, too? Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 9:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sukiranieri
It's beautiful! Are the dresses available somewhere, too? Thanks!

Thank you very much

The dresses are available on my website...

besen

A day without a smile is a lost day
**besens-sims2**
#28 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 11:50 PM
That's beautiful.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 2:49 PM
wow ty

and what a great web site u got

ty very much

simsistic
Test Subject
#30 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 11:48 AM
they look gorgeous! thank you.
where did you get the clothes from as i'm quite new to mts2 and don't know my way around.
:bow:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hannahspanner17
they look gorgeous! thank you.
where did you get the clothes from as i'm quite new to mts2 and don't know my way around.
:bow:

Hi there!

The clothes are available on my website

**besens-sims2**
Field Researcher
#32 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 2:40 PM
Excellent work
Test Subject
#33 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 11:38 AM
hey besen!
The hair is absolutely gorgeous! I have been looking for it everywhere and finally found out who made it, thanks so much! I looked on your site, and couldn't find it anywhere though...I don't speak german but I went to the "frisuren" section for "damen" which I believe is hairstyles for women but couldn't find it. I also tried to look for a section called "new downloads" but couldn't find one. Could you post a direct link to where I can get the recolors, or tell me what words i should click on to get there. I have looked for quite awhile, but can't seem to find them. Thanks for the help!
Instructor
#34 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 10:34 AM
I've been looking for it too. No recolours or anything related that I could find on any searches including google

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Test Subject
#35 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 7:05 AM
-"The hair is absolutely gorgeous! I have been looking for it everywhere and finally found out who made it, thanks so much! I looked on your site, and couldn't find it anywhere though...I don't speak german but I went to the "frisuren" section for "damen" which I believe is hairstyles for women but couldn't find it. I also tried to look for a section called "new downloads" but couldn't find one. Could you post a direct link to where I can get the recolors, or tell me what words i should click on to get there. I have looked for quite awhile, but can't seem to find them. Thanks for the help!"

This is exactly my problem as well. even using an online translator, i can't seem to find the recolors of this hair. it's such a beautiful mesh and would complete my 18th century collection. any help you can give me would be appreciated.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 10:23 AM
I am so sorry, but I had two major crashes shortly one after the other. In fact, a lot of my older downloads on my own website are lost forever. As well as my backups "died" within this crashes (both on the server and on my harddrives).
Though I seeked for my own downloads and some nice people helped me to get back what they downloaded times before.

Anyway, meanwhile I found the light blonde color of this hairstyle. If you are still interested you could get it here.

**besens-sims2**
Test Subject
#37 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 9:22 PM
Hello, I'm having trouble downloading your creations! Every time I unzip any of them, they appear to be corrupted.. and I LOVE you 17th century stuff! My whole town is full of colorful gown and powdered wigs! I can't download you stuff and i need them! *freaked out*
Page 2 of 2