Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Idolatry Beyond: Nobility, Raven, Wormwood, and Wraith Skintones

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 24th Jul 2007 at 3:46 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2007 at 4:56 PM by HystericalParoxysm

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Alchemist
#26 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 9:40 AM
Thank you for these gorgeous skins! Beautiful! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 7:34 PM
Amazink, thank you!!!!!! :D
Forum Resident
#28 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 10:35 PM
Fantastic! These are just perfect for my fantasy Sims!
Also, I'd like to point out that I GREATLY appreciate you uploading the skins seperately...I'm downloading them all, but it's much more efficient for me and my dialup to download each seperately.
Great job!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#29 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 5:46 AM
I can only second what everyone else has said - simply beautiful work. You've recently become my favourite creator on the site, and this only reaffirms that.

Well done.

xx
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 10:20 PM
Stunning creations as always! Thank you for sharing your hard work with us!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:28 PM
As always, beautiful work. HP, you're my hero!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 9:43 PM
Lovely skintones! You are so talented and I check every day hoping for new things from you!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 9:06 PM
I really like these skin tones.

Hmmm . . . I was able to download Wraith after more than fifteen attempts.

From out of time and place,
I'm a girl with the elven grace.
Before you knock on the door,
Don't forget to look at the mirror.
Scholar
#34 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 4:32 AM
awesome stuff HP!!!, thanks

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#35 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 6:10 PM
These are great
but for some reason, Nobility and Raven won't work. Only Wraith and wormwood would. Do you think it's only my computer or...?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#36 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 10:48 AM
That's really weird, LexiAtheist. They should work just fine. There's no difference between them and the others - made at the same time using the same methods. Just different textures. Try deleting the copies you have, redownloading, and reinstalling them. Sometimes things can go weird in transfer in ways you can't expect.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
#37 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 7:23 AM
I must say, the raven tone looks a tad bit like a much-better variation on Meethlite skin. Maybe I should've used yours instead of attempting my own.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 5:29 PM
These are soooo beautiful. Thanks!

luv,
Kat
Scholar
#39 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 5:57 PM
Nice skinset HP, awesome job! ^_^

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Instructor
#40 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 6:35 AM
For those who are requesting defaults

http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=249964
Test Subject
#41 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 2:59 AM
These are great, I plan on using the Wraith skintone for my Elves, I have the whole Veronaville, Strangetown, Pleasant View project going on and have considered adding a sub-neighborhood just for the Elves, and the silvery-blue skintone of Wraith is perfect and unique to the other sims.

Okay so Wraith will be used for the Moon Elves, Raven for the Drow when they immigrate into the neighborhood, then Wormwood for the Wild Elves and Nobility for the Sun Elves.
Test Subject
#42 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 3:39 PM
wow! love 'em! I have wormwood as a defalt for some reason... don't ask me how it got there!
Instructor
#43 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 8:14 AM
Beautiful! You always put a lot of nice detail in your work. Thank you.
Test Subject
#44 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 11:58 AM
yipee, fun skins for my weirdlings. :D
I think I've seen the wormwood skin on the exchange though. I could be mistaken, though.
Test Subject
#45 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 1:19 PM
Happy sigh. Now all my Simmies have consistent skintones no matter what their states.
Test Subject
#46 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 8:12 PM
Um one thing I don't understand where do you find them in the sims game? is it under skin colors?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#47 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 10:20 PM
Eluru - Yes, look under the * icon for custom skintones in-game.

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Test Subject
#48 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Eluru - Yes, look under the * icon for custom skintones in-game.

What aobu tif it's for sims 3 where do you find them then?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#49 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 7:15 PM
Eluru - Nowhere. These are only for Sims 2. Not Sims 3. Content only works in one game or the other, not both.

Lab Assistant
#50 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 7:14 PM
Wow! I love these! The Wraith one is my favourite (possibly because the wraith ROCK, even though they're evil. Here's how I view it, everything's gotta eat, and just 'cause wraith eat people doesn't me we should look down upon them. We eat cows, and do they try to destroy us, I don't think so!) Anyway, LOVE the skins, and keep up the excellent work!

[B] Regards,

T.L.L.
Page 2 of 3