Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leopard Skin Eyeshadows

by Curse Posted 24th Sep 2006 at 4:58 AM - Updated 24th Sep 2006 at 6:33 PM by Curse

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Alchemist
#26 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 5:36 AM
I can't believe that I missed this download before. I really love leopard eyecolors especially blue one.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 3:03 AM
Ohhh!! So nice!! A well deserved thank-you and a download!!!

***P.S. I have a request.... Can you make one that looks like they are crying blood?
Please? If you make them then PM me. Thanks bye!

Being different is what makes you yourself.
Being the same makes you a clone.
Official Webbie
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 7:08 AM
Thank you for these so much! I really needed to use them for a model.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 7:06 PM
WOW!!! I think these eyeshadows are one of the MOST AMAZING creations I've EVER seen!!! O_o
thank you so much!!! ^_^
awesome job.

XXX

Annika
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 9:02 PM
The amazing thing about this is I once spent hours trying to make this exact thing, and couldn't get it to look right. And the irony here is that I've DONE this makeup on myself before. Like exactly the same.

I always had people bugging me to know how I drew the spots on. lol

Great job, I love these, and the brows are nice too! (I downloaded this abit ago, and I forgot where I got the brows and kept thinking "wow, I really like these new brows that just appeared in my collection..." lol
Test Subject
#31 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 1:11 AM
These are great! Three thumbs up! ^^

Feelz b4 Realz.
Test Subject
#32 Old 13th May 2007 at 9:09 AM
Okay.
I'm in love with you.
I'm trying to make a self-sim, and couldn't find any make-up like what I wear.
So thank you SO SO SO much!
Instructor
#33 Old 22nd May 2007 at 1:10 PM
These look amazing! The detail..wow. =]Hehe..Thank you!
Test Subject
#34 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 1:11 PM
this is awesome. I'm gonna make a beyonce sim with her outfit from the Kitty Kat video, her makeup was JUST like this :D

waiting for someone to make a trashy life sim...
waiting....
still waiting.....

www.janelleavery.net
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 4:02 AM
Freaking Fantastic. I adore these! I can't wait to see more from you! Thanks!

~Santa reading~ Yep! You were nice! Oh wait… that’s not you.
Test Subject
#36 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 6:55 AM
These are fan-freaking-tastic, and extremely adorable.
Uhm, but I have one question.
The red and black hair and the faux-hawk pigtail hair you used for your screenies, where did you download them?
I could look, I'spose, but I think that'd be a little tricky for me -totally sucks at finding things-
Thanks.
Test Subject
#37 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 6:28 PM
I LOVE these!! I wonder though, where did you get the red short hair? I really like how the eyeshadow and hair go together.
Page 2 of 2