Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims Electric Chair (It Electrocutes)

by DBCAB Posted 30th Jun 2006 at 11:32 PM - Updated 30th Jun 2006 at 11:40 PM by DBCAB

132 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 123 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Instructor
#26 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 11:52 PM
Awesome. Thank you!!!

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 6:20 AM
LOL! Okay I'm bored with this sim, let's Zap em! LOL I bet I'll get alot of use with this. Thank You.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 9:17 AM
Hi

you made a nice job on the object, very detailed, but, please understand me, I think such objects shouldn't be produced for a game. I'm thinking about the many people who died on such a chair. In my eyes its nice to see whats possible with the Sims 2 but I won't use it, in respect for those who suffered deathly pain on it.

Bino
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 10:09 AM
Hi, very bad taste... but it is necessary some for all the world. DD
Field Researcher
#31 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 10:18 AM
i can't "zap" the uncontrolled sims when they on the chair ?

the funnest things is to torture the uncontrolled sims like for the The EldrichTome Necronomicon(Al Azif)-Animated Spellbook
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 10:48 AM
Awesome, now i can make my jail! great hack!
Field Researcher
#33 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 12:58 PM
Yay !!

Happy apple poison.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:19 PM
does it need a mesh or something like that? cos I downloaded it and it didn't show up =s and tru a gas chamber, that would be cool. and, does anyone know how to get more that 8 sims on a lot? cos I don't

I'm me, and I'm not changing
Get More of my stuff on Lilac Sims 2
Scholar
#35 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 4:26 PM
This looks pretty fun to play around with. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#36 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 6:58 PM
i saw this exatect same thing before and it was not by you

i lost the game
Test Subject
#37 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 7:43 PM
Well, I'm really shoked, killing people is not something that should make you laugh.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 8:39 PM
catycatcat4 , the other chair was a fancy looking wooden chair. I prefer this plane , more ominous looking one.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 9:00 PM
Great work on this lol

If anyone knows what to put along the 'custom content' option when uploading projects PM ME!
Field Researcher
#40 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 9:22 PM
*hugs you tight and squeezes you* I love it! Thank you so much!

It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance...
Test Subject
#41 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 1:07 AM
The electric chair was a old idea. There was a Deco-Object on this side long time ago.
But now, you make it perfect ! Thank you !!!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 1:15 AM
:lovestruc

If I weren't so romantic, I'd shoot you.
Forum Resident
#43 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 4:54 AM
This is GREAT. I love you. XD!
I always feel bad killing Sims, but there are certain stories where it is required...and everything else takes so long, this will make things much easier!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Scholar
#44 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 6:19 AM
I'm glad you made this for folks who need it for their stories or whatnot. It's clearly a clever bit of work and I'm sure worthy of a feature. But I do wonder why we can't have classical art that features nudity here but we can have something this er...shocking (sorry I couldn't resist, either) here. It's not this object I object to...actually I have no objections whatsoever. I understand how and why the rules changed. I'm just surprised at what is okay for minors to have access to, and what is deemed, by Paypal I guess, as not okay. I mean, I don't mind my nieces seeing nude greek statues and neither do their parents. But an electric chair is kind of iffy.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 6:30 AM
Great Work, Let's name this one "Old Sparky"!
In case your wondering what that is, Google it.

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 7:33 AM
LOL @ Old Sparky

Very nice work, DB, I too will definitely be using this for stories. Thanks!

He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough. - Lao Tsu
Test Subject
#47 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 10:34 AM
Finally, an easy way to deal with the Townie kids.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 11:54 AM
Thank you som much from Section 1

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Forum Resident
#49 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 5:30 PM
Cool!!! Thanks *laughs evily* :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 6:55 AM
Excellent work DCAB.

OSIRIS (the government-funded organization that conducts unethical experiments on Sims in my neighborhood) now has a quick solution to their test subject disposal problem.
Page 2 of 6