Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gothic Loli Skirt

by MonoChaos Posted 29th Oct 2005 at 4:59 PM - Updated 30th Oct 2008 at 8:28 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Instructor
#26 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 4:43 PM
It's perfect,thanks

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Inventor
#27 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 6:13 PM
These were some of the first things I DL! When I joined! I look up to you! :o) Now look at me! I'm working my way up! some day I hope to be as good as you! Sorry it took me so long to thank you I lost your page :o( And at that point was fresh and had no idea what I was doing! But I looked an found you so I could say thank you!
!._.!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Instructor
#28 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 12:49 PM
Very good!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 6:40 AM
I like the skirts, u got skillz:D
Test Subject
#30 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 6:21 PM
Thank you for this gorgeous mesh! It rockkkkkkkkks!!

It soooooo wasn't curiousity that killed that cat... oO
Instructor
#31 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 9:01 AM
hey you....

I've seriously manipulated the heck out of this skirt ... not the mesh .. the texture.. I'm uploading more right now.. haha.. It's my favorite mesh in the universe...

PPSSTTTTTT.... I'll give you a nickel if you buy milkshape and make more.

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Test Subject
#32 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 6:21 AM
They look alright as skirts and top in general, but the skirts are waaaaaaaay way too short for Lolita - they should be maybe 2-3 inches above the knee at MAX. And the shirts are even more revealing - not Lolita. But like i said, the clothes are well made and look good. I would suggest not calling them Gothic Lolita, because they really aren't and that label ruins an otherwise good outfit.
Page 2 of 2