Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SuperHeroine Bodystyle UPDATE June'06

by Xenos Posted 15th Feb 2005 at 3:25 PM - Updated 9th Jun 2006 at 3:26 PM by Xenos : Added Link to Warlokk's Stuff

278 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 277 Feedback Posts
Page 12 of 12
Test Subject
#276 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 3:35 PM
Welldone. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#277 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 9:39 AM
What a lovely mesh! She's beautifully shaped <3
Test Subject
#278 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 1:24 AM Last edited by radins06 : 4th Mar 2008 at 8:35 PM.
Default Not so fairytale after all.
[QUOTE=Xenos]

I should point out that I am fully aware that this is more of a comic book style body than someone one would see in real life - but that's the point, I guess.

QUOTE]

this is my wife well the closest ive seen to her if only she was a bit narrower she would be truely perfect for my wife. big boobs tiny waist shaply rearend nice legs. (any chance for some medeval/gothic/fearie/witch type clothes???) my wife wears alot of light airy shirts and broomstick skirts.

thanks again for this shape.
Forum Resident
#279 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 9:36 AM
Default a suggestion
I think it's great that people like you create and contribute. I have looked at everybodie's body modifications and found out that they all are missing something. They all have big breast,buttocks however, they're all lacking muscle volume on the calves. Yours looked best of all. If you reduced arms, breast ,and buttocks by 10% and added 10-15 % more on the calves, she would look very proportional considering those lovely thigh muscles you have given her. This is just a suggestion. thank you very much and good luck with your work.
Page 12 of 12