Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Batista* Body

by funnyycats Posted 16th Jul 2005 at 9:33 AM - Updated 28th Jun 2007 at 6:48 AM by funnyycats

101 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 99 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Instructor
#26 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 12:49 AM
Funnyycats: This is an excellent athletic shape! I see guys like this in the gym all the time. You did an superior job! bravo! I hope you will be doing separate top and bottom meshes also - this will allow for more diversity in body shapes and that is sorely lacking in the Maxis defaults!

I hope to see many more things from you! Collaboration is the whole point of MTS2, we all work together to make the game better than Maxis ships it to market!

С наилучшими пожеланиями, *hugs*

Яков/beosboxboy
Quote: Originally posted by funnyycats
Ah, yet another athletic male body. I made this mesh for a Dave Batista sim I'm placing on my sim page at thesims2.com.

This is my first upload on mod the sims and my first time meshing. Thanks to WDS BriAnna for the great turorial; it made things a heck of a alot easier. I would also like to thank Boesboxboy and Marvine for there bodybuilder mesh which I used as a template for Batista. This is also my first time modeling anything in MilkShape.
(So please be kind :-)

~ WrestleManiacXXI
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 12:53 AM
oh wow thank you so much I love this! :D
Instructor
#28 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 1:32 AM
Congratulations, Funnyycats!

I can't add much to what Beosboxboy said... Except that I know how much work this took to achieve, since you kept the regular Maxis polycount - great job!
#29 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 3:04 AM
Can you make a user created skin default?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 10:00 AM
Hey, EmptyDreams82

I just uploaded a default skin, thanks for the request. And thanks to everyone for the kind words they are much appreciated.
Forum Resident
#31 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 5:42 PM
Good for that.
#32 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 5:56 PM
You should make a Sable body.
Forum Resident
#33 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 5:59 PM
That would be awesome homiequad.
#34 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 12:17 AM
:-) thank you
Test Subject
#35 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 12:16 PM
could somebody create a muscular female mesh, that looks a little like this male
Test Subject
#36 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 3:00 PM
omg your WrestlemaniacXXI i love your work on the sims2.com especially you miss jackie
Test Subject
#37 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by calvin222
WOWOWWOWOWOOW AWESOME I LOVE U, I LOVE U. now make john cena
WHY MAKE CENA WHEN YOU CAN MAKE WILLAIM REGEL?!!! lol jk.. Looks good tho! *downloads*

A crush is optional..
But love is instaint..
Test Subject
#38 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HoTDoGgY DoGg 10
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA cenas better then rey but i dont no about BAtista cause theyve never versed each other

Batista would demolish Cena back to the hood...

A crush is optional..
But love is instaint..
#39 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 7:01 PM
excellent quality :D
Field Researcher
#40 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 6:50 PM
I don't know about anybody else but, funnyycats you have made my day your work is excellent. Along with HoTDoGgY DoGg 10, I beg u o make a John Cenna. It ain't for no wrestling house, but Sid my number one test dummy needs new servants (Drool) sorry, if I offened anybody, no I'm not, pleazzzzzze
Forum Resident
#41 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 7:10 PM
Batista would destroy Cena anytime.
#42 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 7:31 PM
Neither Cena or Batista has very good in ring skills, but their charisma and energy makes up for it. This is great, I'd download it if I knew what to do with it.
Forum Resident
#43 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 12:21 AM
Lushes Man wow sexy man I love him in my game. Thank you so much, excellent job. Need other type clothing too please? Thank you. I like hunky men. And some what harry too. LOL...Thanks...
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 2:33 AM
cenas never versed batista so how do u know that batista would win
Test Subject
#45 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HoTDoGgY DoGg 10
cenas never versed batista so how do u know that batista would win

That would be up to the choreographers, wouldn't it?

"Wrestling" has nothing to do with sports, it's just a bunch of steroid-using sissies faking it.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0800/wwf.html

"These sweaty men in tight women’s underwear who can’t keep their hands off each other may be fooling the unsaved world, but they're not fooling Jesus. For nearly 50 years, Satan and The World Wrestling Federation have been conditioning the human race to think nothing of a ringside seat to gawk at perversion. Before lustful, screaming fans, depraved sissies on steroids flirt with each other, taunt each other, play hard to get, and ultimately allow themselves to be touched in places unthinkable to Christian men."

"A recent study by the Family Research Council of long time fans of Capital Wrestling concluded “except for a widow in Bethesda, all of these people are clearly latent homosexuals.” Many of them don't even know it, but God knows. And so do we. They watch to fulfill their perverted desires to see men touching each other in tight swimtrunks that leave nothing to the imagination. They fantasize about being "pile driven" (a homosexual catch phrase that does not require any imagination, and we dare not describe here) by their favorite wrestler."
Forum Resident
#46 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 8:06 PM
Don't be so rude we don't critis your interests so don't come to this site if you want to be rude! So what if it has nothing to do with sports it is something fun people like to watch so be quiet and don't be so RUDE and it is nothing homosexual about wrestling and they are tights that go over their underwear and not all of them wear tights sometimes they wear pants if you've ever watched wrestling there is nothing wrong except the womens bra and panties match which is not that bad!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 2:08 AM
Default To Julemaden
Actually, it would be up to the creative team. :-) And these men are athletes, they put their bodies in just as much risk as anyone else in sports. It is true some have used steroids and some probably still do, but remember other sports have had their issues with steroids too (i.e.: baseball). Everyone makes mistakes. I am a devote Christian and a wrestling fan. Excuse me Julemaden, but doesn’t the bible state “those without sin cast the first stone”, since none of us are free from sin it is not our job to judge. The only one who has the right is God. So please respect these people (including me) who enjoy this sport and the athletes involved in it.

P.S. Christianity is about love and acceptance, please remember this the next time you feel you need to post something so rude and judgmental.
Test Subject
#48 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by funnyycats
P.S. Christianity is about love and acceptance, please remember this the next time you feel you need to post something so rude and judgmental.

"Landoverbaptist.org" is a rather well known parody site. Making fun of the "Christian" right and their views of the world.

It was a joke.
Instructor
#49 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Julemanden
"Landoverbaptist.org" is a rather well known parody site. Making fun of the "Christian" right and their views of the world.

It was a joke.

I understood the joke; but only because of my familiarity with the site. It is rather like The Onion.

hrm *eyes Julemanden suspiciously* are you tailing me on the Internet? :nana:

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Test Subject
#50 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by beosboxboy
hrm *eyes Julemanden suspiciously* are you tailing me on the Internet? :nana:

¿Que?

I like the part that says "except for a widow in Bethesda all of these people are clearly latent homosexuals". How can they be so sure that that widow isn't too?
Page 2 of 5