Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis "Lost & Found" #17: "International" sectional booth (OFB+NL required)

by Numenor Posted 8th Mar 2006 at 4:16 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2009 at 2:06 PM by -Maylin-

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 7:46 AM
Thanks for this yet another amazing hidden goody. The Gods of Numenor do Salute YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do not pm for for requests please! i randomly check the requests forum if there is a project that interests me! ^^
Mad Poster
#52 Old 10th May 2009 at 9:54 PM
I've had OFB since it was released and downloaded this file as soon as it was made available but only today have I tracked down this thread again so that I may view the screenshot and refit 'Le Magnifique! International Restaurant' as it was meant to be!

Thanks for all of your wonderful work Numenor!

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#53 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 3:56 PM
Hi Numenor, sorry to bother, but I'm just about to give up my search. I'm looking for a mod that allows to change the family lot loading screens (speciffically the icons), I'm just tired of looking at these and I'm tired of the little icons with the same pics again and again. Would it be possible for you to make such a mod? If you want to, thanks in advance. hope to see it soon. Thank you again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 4:48 PM
Thanks so much for bringing all the lost Maxis objects to my game.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#55 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 10:46 PM
I am even picking up some things I didn't have before! Thanks again. ;-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 24th Sep 2015 at 4:06 PM
Wow! Can you make recolors of it? Like orange, purple, green...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 3:49 AM
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#58 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 8:10 AM
This looks so funky! Love it!
Page 3 of 3