Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pushing Daisies House

by V1ND1CARE Posted 12th Jan 2008 at 10:11 AM - Updated 18th Jan 2008 at 12:16 AM by V1ND1CARE

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 6:35 PM
this would make the pie maker proud!
Instructor
#27 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 7:25 PM
Wow, this is amazing! Everything looks so vivid and full. Gorgeous work!
Forum Resident
#28 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 8:44 PM
I don't know this series. I think in Italy has not been broadcast yet so I cannot appreciate as others do. but it is true, it looks vivid and full.
I love your lots, and this another confirmation of how good a creator you are! thank you for sharing
I am not able to download now - an error page I'll be back later
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 7:58 PM
Gorgeous! Really is there anything else to say? Thank you!
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 1:03 AM
Well, while I'm personally not downloading this house (I'm trying to stop downloading so much until I get a new computer for only gaming), and I couldn't get into the show, I have to say, you did an EXCELLENT job!

Malibu
Test Subject
#31 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 7:15 PM
AHHH! I ADORE THIS! You did such a great job! I'm so impressed - it must've taken forever. I'm gonna download it right away...and hopefully it will work! *crosses fingers* Me and my Mac don't always agree on downloads...

Hello, I'm a Mac.
Scholar
#32 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 3:54 PM
I hope that someone really good at creating sims will come up with Chuck's aunts to inhabit it. You have really captured every essence of the house!

For those who don't know the show, it is wonderful! Hope to see more episodes when the writers' strike is over.

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Field Researcher
#33 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 4:02 PM
oh my. i was actually watching that show and found the house to be very charming. unfortunately i can't download the house because i don't have the eps required. i just wanna say great job and congrats on being a featured upload!

check out my story Faking It
Casting call for Eve's Apple currently going on PM me!
Mad Poster
#34 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 11:41 PM
coolio!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#35 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 3:59 AM
I am SO in love with this show, I really wish I had all of those expansions and stuff-- this is just gorgeous.
Test Subject
#36 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 11:24 AM
This house is absolutely gorgeous!!!and I can't find words, to express my admiration...!!!
Test Subject
#37 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 1:20 PM
This is LOVELY. I've never seen the show, but even without having seen it you can grasp the feel of the house. Unfortunately I only have the base game, which makes me cry because I can't have this house. ;-;
Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 8:01 PM
Brilliant house and I cant download it unexpected end of archive wahhhhhh
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 8:06 PM
This is lovely!!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful house with all of us!!

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 9:30 PM
This is so, SO cute. Thank you!!
Wiki Wizard
#41 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 8:06 PM
i really love this, good job:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Instructor
#42 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 2:21 PM
I saw this house on the front page months ago and immediately started looking for the xpacs that were required so I could use this house. I watched the show a few times and my favorite scenes in the show were always in this house- I LOVED looking at the house. Anyway I finally was able to download this home and now my self sim and my RL best friend sim live in it. Its the house of our dreams really and truly.
I did replace the stairs with a spiral set as my cats couldn't go down the stairs- they said there was something in the way. Not sure what it was, but spirals look very nice in the home too! I did not change anything else in the home! I actually decorated the kitchen in black, mohagany (cabinets) and red appliances- looks REALLY fantastic! I did the upstairs in red and black also and since your decor was already very similar it was icing on the cake so to speak.
This house is truly hands down my favorite home that I have downloaded!!! Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication.
Scholar
#43 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 2:58 PM
*squeals* Adorable! *downloads* I thank thee! :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Theorist
#44 Old 6th May 2008 at 5:32 PM
I've never seen the show but this house is great.

- Just a question:
Are the grey striped chairs in the living room area useable? At a 45 degree angle, I've heard there can be problems with them.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#45 Old 7th May 2008 at 4:20 PM
Zinthos -- Yes, those chairs are perfectly usable at that angle I tested a cloned version of the home and the sims will sit, even autonomously, in those chairs.
Test Subject
#46 Old 19th May 2008 at 2:41 AM
GOOD JOB! I love the decoration very much,i can never imagine a house without custom content can be so GREAT!
Test Subject
#47 Old 19th May 2008 at 2:41 AM
GOOD JOB! I love the decoration very much,i can never imagine a house without custom content can be so GREAT!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 10:10 PM
Love the show and love this house. Thank you
Test Subject
#49 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 1:05 AM
Ahhh! You have wonderful taste I was looking through your stuff, after being attracted by your Moria mines... this is great! You should make the Pie Hole next (as someone mentioned)... that'd be great
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 31st May 2009 at 1:55 AM
now THATS impressive... what an eye ! What a great attention to detail ! Good For you !
Page 2 of 3