Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Female/Male Abduction Pregnancy v1.11 (Adults & Teens) - Updated 10/15/5

by almecho Posted 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:23 AM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 9:16 PM by Christy1077

159 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 154 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Test Subject
Original Poster
#51 Old 2nd May 2005 at 10:40 PM
Default Animations
Quote: Originally posted by jase439
By default, the male pregnancy cinematic is the "alien" birth (alien or otherwise). All female pregnancies (alien or otherwise) use the normal birth cinematic.

This mod changes this logic so that ANY alien pregnancy plays the "alien birth" cinematic (regardless of the gender of the pregnant sim).
What we are referring to here is the animation sequence that plays right after your sim goes in to labour, and for a female sim normally you see the one where the baby falls in to their arms. for males, it's normally the alien one where the baby circles the sim and he kind of picks it up out of the air.

what this does is sets the 'normal' animation for non alien pregnancies, and the 'alien' animation for alien pregnancies rather than simply picking an animation based on whether the sim is male or female, which is the default maxis behaviour (in an unhacked game, females only have normal pregnancies and males only have abduction pregnancies, so this logic needed to be changed)

try getting one of your sims pregnant with both the abduction and the animation hack installed and see what happens when the baby is born.

almecho
Systemic Anomaly
#52 Old 2nd May 2005 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ob2
Are you referring to the 'Special events camera'? Because I can't enable that. Maybe because the PC isn't good enough.
Ah. Indeed if you don't have the special events camera enabled, you will not see the cinematics, ergo you won't see any difference one way or another as a result of this particular feature.
Test Subject
#53 Old 3rd May 2005 at 1:44 AM
Hooray for equal oppurtunity abductions! xD I always thought it was a bit unfair that only the men could have cute little green babies. (Well.. I think they're cute, anyways..) Thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 4th May 2005 at 3:42 AM
I never had these "special male anamations" in the first place will I have them if i download this?
Systemic Anomaly
#55 Old 4th May 2005 at 4:03 AM
No. Your computer is likely not equipped (or insufficiently equipped) to play these animations, so you will not see the cinematics.

You will still benefit from having females and teens abducted (and impregnated) by aliens however.
Space Pony
#56 Old 4th May 2005 at 3:06 PM
I have the Insiminator (latest version) hack, and have downloaded this one. All I got for an option when I used the telescope was "stargaze". Is that the only option?
Test Subject
#57 Old 4th May 2005 at 5:10 PM
This hack does not modify the pie menu of the expensive telescope. It enables alien pregnancy for females and teens. You can use the boolprop cheat or the expensive telescope abduction hack to have your Sim abducted when they stargaze. The second one only works between 7pm and 2am, but you can set the time of day using the InSIMenator, so that's not really a problem.
Test Subject
#58 Old 4th May 2005 at 11:10 PM
Thanks! This hack rocks! I never understood why Maxis decided females shouldn't get pregnant when abducted.

"On a scale of one to ten: that would be bad." - US Navy submarine officer describing a theoretical reactor accident resulting in control rod ejection from the core.
Test Subject
#59 Old 5th May 2005 at 10:58 PM
I've tested this with the InTeenimater and it works great.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 12th May 2005 at 2:56 AM
Oh thank you! I have been waiting for this
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 12th May 2005 at 10:21 AM
[QUOTE=almecho]joanne,

make sure you are only using one of these hacks

This is what I don't understand I have about 6 of them. How do you use just one :confused: I did everything that I had to do but I just don't understand this.
Test Subject
#62 Old 12th May 2005 at 10:03 PM
You must put only one of them to the Downloads folder, otherwise they will conflict. The 'AbductionPregnancy-Animations.package' file unlocks the cinematic animations for ALL alien pregnancies, not just males. It's not necessary. It's good only if you can see the cutscenes, which depends on you computer performance.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 14th May 2005 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ob2
You must put only one of them to the Downloads folder, otherwise they will conflict. The 'AbductionPregnancy-Animations.package' file unlocks the cinematic animations for ALL alien pregnancies, not just males. It's not necessary. It's good only if you can see the cutscenes, which depends on you computer performance.
ii

I don't know if you'll see this but thank you very much. It worked. I did that the first time and it didn't work. I then deleted it all and downloaded it again and it worked. I must have done something wrong the first time.

Again thank you
Test Subject
#64 Old 14th May 2005 at 9:22 AM
I'm glad you got it working.
Test Subject
#65 Old 14th May 2005 at 7:41 PM
Will the abducted women that get pregnant wear alien maternity clothes too? (like the abducted males do)
Test Subject
#66 Old 14th May 2005 at 9:12 PM
No, they will wear their standard maternity outfit. Pregnant male Sims will always wear the alien maternity outfit whether the baby is alien or not.
Test Subject
#67 Old 15th May 2005 at 9:36 PM
I downloaded it and it work great but does it work on all ages(not tolder of course)
Test Subject
#68 Old 15th May 2005 at 9:59 PM
It works on adults and teens (if you have the 1.1c version of InTeenimater installed).
Field Researcher
#69 Old 17th May 2005 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by almecho
If you have this hack installed by itself, then nothing has changed. Adult sims will still always come back pregnant and this will simply change the behaviour to allow male/female sims to be impregnated depending on the flavour you choose.

Awesome work almecho! Now, I have a request, and I hope it is possible, but would you be able to make it so that pregnancy is random rather than the default behaviour? Now that I've been playing with twojeffs' increased abduction odds, my knowledge sims enjoy getting abducted. In fact, they now have wants to meet aliens several times. Which is great, however, I don't want them to come back pregnant every time. :p

Would it be at all possible to make pregnancy random, so sims can still get abducted, but that doesn't mean they always have to pop out alien babies. If you did add this change, could you also note which line of code will contain the percentage/chance for pregnancy. So that we can custom tailor the percentage/chance for ourselves. I'd prefer that pregnancy would be fairly low, somewhere abouts 5-15%.

Hope this is doable. Thanks! :D

Ste
Test Subject
#70 Old 17th May 2005 at 10:44 PM
Good idea, Syberspunk.
Test Subject
#71 Old 22nd May 2005 at 8:32 PM
Default Re
I wan to say this is an awsome prgram thanks. I succedded in getting my teen sim pregnant from an abduction. But now when I try to reenter this particular sim houdsehold it says "The application has crashed. The application will now terminate" I dowloaded the rar file and I also have the Insiminator the current version along with the telscope hack.
Test Subject
#72 Old 22nd May 2005 at 9:23 PM
Make sure you use only one version of this hack, and the correct version of the InTeenimater and the InSIMenator. The InSIM is not necessary though, but if you're using an incorrect version, it will conflict.
Test Subject
#73 Old 23rd May 2005 at 9:49 PM
Not sure if it's me, but when I try to download the file I go to a blank page... any idea/suggestions?
Test Subject
#74 Old 23rd May 2005 at 10:39 PM
It's because downloads are offline. It's written in large letters throughout the site. How could you miss it?
Systemic Anomaly
#75 Old 23rd May 2005 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kerina313
Not sure if it's me, but when I try to download the file I go to a blank page... any idea/suggestions?
Fundamentals in Reading 101 might be a good place to start.

:bricks:
Page 3 of 7