Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler Porcelain Toilet - by request

by rebecah Posted 31st Jul 2007 at 8:13 AM - Updated 2nd Aug 2007 at 8:16 PM by rebecah

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 10:46 PM
This is the cutest idea. I love that it's a little darker than the big persons toilet. Makes it look like it's being shadowed over. Thank You so much for yet another creative idea.

:lovestruc , Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Test Subject
#27 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 1:35 PM
Default No More Lengthy Potty Training Sessions! Yeah!
Hi Rebecah, I'm always behind in searching for useful content like this one. But I finally got it and it's got to be the best thing I've gotten for the toddlers so far...something they can use themselves and Mum and Dad Sim don't have to poop scoop!

Well, I read through the other replies here, and didn't see it, so I will just meantion a little thing I discovered with this potty here:

I found that if I do a quick, short potty training session on my toddler without smart milk first, then give them smart milk and potty train them a second time, they reach the goal of potty training instantly rather than having to wait while they fill that little blue capsule over their head (what the heck is that thing called anyway?). It works with every toddler and never fails. If that was a coding accident, I love it! Thanks!
Scholar
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by traciputnam
Hi Rebecah, I'm always behind in searching for useful content like this one. But I finally got it and it's got to be the best thing I've gotten for the toddlers so far...something they can use themselves and Mum and Dad Sim don't have to poop scoop!

Well, I read through the other replies here, and didn't see it, so I will just meantion a little thing I discovered with this potty here:

I found that if I do a quick, short potty training session on my toddler without smart milk first, then give them smart milk and potty train them a second time, they reach the goal of potty training instantly rather than having to wait while they fill that little blue capsule over their head (what the heck is that thing called anyway?). It works with every toddler and never fails. If that was a coding accident, I love it! Thanks!

I did set it to teach them faster but it seems to only work if they've had smart milk first. I wanted it to train them faster without the smartmilk but it does only seem to work if they've had the smartmilk or you use the ffs hack to make them smart.

Thanks very much for taking the time to report your finding. I really appreciate it.
Scholar
#29 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 11:08 PM Last edited by TIYARN007 : 1st Feb 2008 at 11:48 PM.
He He! I Like This! Adorable Little Toilets! ThankYou!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 3:57 AM
Hooray! It has always bothered me that you have to have an adult empty the potty every time your toddler's gotta go. Even big brother can't do it! I mean, what's the point of potty training if you have to drag mom and dad to do the dirty work before you can use it again? Hooray for miniature toilets! This reminds me of when my little cousin was being potty trained (he's 13 now! ) and my aunt got a toilet seat attachment with a smaller hole so he could actually use the real toilet. I thought it was pretty nifty. I must have been about 10 at the time!

Thanks again!
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th May 2008 at 8:35 AM
Hi Rebecah - I originally thought that the tot had to drink the smart milk too, in order to train faster, but recently I had to redownload your potty cuz I somehow managed to install the non emptying version while doing content re-installs after a game crash.

And I noticed right away that my tots become potty trained after their second use, and I don't give them smart milk. I just put my tots on the potty when they have to go, and once they get started, I cancel the action and immediately put 'em on a second time and - voila! They are potty trained right then and there. Now, if I could just get my REAL 3 year old's potty to do that...
Test Subject
#32 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 1:57 AM
i was looking for something like this ^_^
Forum Resident
#33 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 8:55 PM
both thumbs up for that idea. this little toilet looks so cute! oh my god - a toddler toilet and not a nasty potty. I personally dont mind the darker colours - I mean in my flat for rent nothing matches anything. Its all mixed up here in Europe.
Forum Resident
#34 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 10:55 PM
both thumbs up for that idea. this little toilet looks so cute! oh my god - a toddler toilet and not a nasty potty. I personally dont mind the darker colours - I mean in my flat for rent nothing matches anything. Its all mixed up here in Europe.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 6:59 AM
This brings me to mind of something bad that happened when I was 5 (I'm 24 now). My older sister was visiting her friends house and I got to tag along. These people had a tiny, fully-operational porcelain toilet for their little children. I was accustomed to standing on the toilet seat at my own house, so I decided to stand on this one. When I stood on the mini toilet, it broke off the floor and poured water everywhere... I ran away and hid in the back yard. No one found out what happened.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#36 Old 8th May 2015 at 9:11 PM
I'm just using this toilet for my tots now. It's so much better than the maxis one!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 5:14 AM
this is great
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#38 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 10:12 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 8:58 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 6:00 PM
Just what I need in my Children's Hospital, thanks!
Page 2 of 2