Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Riku's Hair

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 5th Nov 2005 at 8:58 AM - Updated 5th Nov 2005 at 9:04 AM by Lunar Eclipse

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Instructor
#26 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 12:06 PM
You are totally spoiling me for male hair! I LOVE male hair! You are most definitely one of my favourite creators Thankyou so much.

Keep the sexy guys coming! :P
Test Subject
#27 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 12:54 PM
Hello, do you have recolors available for this hair? Thanks
I just love this hair, you're very talented!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 3:08 PM
:cdance: wath could I say more !!!!!!
it's simply.....perfect :nod: I love it, thanks thanks.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 7:48 PM
Good job.

YuYuHakusho,Naruto,Dante,Kaikan phrase,my sims....wait for Miyavi and Bleach.(and please if you like my work than click on thanks button.)
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 6:52 AM
This hair kinda looks like hair from the main villain in FF7 Advent children.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 12:09 AM
I swear my heart stopped beating for a sec when I saw this... I'm so happy I could cry!!!

"Remembering one thing leads to remembering another, and then another...Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together. I don't destroy memories. I just take apart the links and rearrange them. You still have all your memories." -Naminé
Test Subject
#32 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 11:52 PM
ABSOLUTELY CUTE! Well, I know guys don't like "cute", but it is the cutest hair I've seen! Awesome...(sigh), I wish I was so talented...oh well! Keep 'em coming! Thank you again...
Field Researcher
#33 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 11:48 AM
Thank you for making such a wonderful hair mesh, I love the way it looks.
Test Subject
#34 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 2:08 PM
Firstly, thanks for making such an amazing looking Riku, he looks so gorgeous in game that I automatically started planning how many different Sims he could string only. XD

Though, I seem to have a problem, as his hair mesh doesn't show up properly for me outside of the teen age. It's bothering me slightly as I sent him to Uni and when he changed to a Young Adult, his wonderful hair was gone. Instead I get a short black hairstyle. I've just downloaded the mesh again to see if that does anything, but otherwise I'm not sure what it could be.
Instructor
#35 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 4:33 PM
Lovely, thank you, good job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 1:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MuseEgo
Firstly, thanks for making such an amazing looking Riku, he looks so gorgeous in game that I automatically started planning how many different Sims he could string only. XD

Though, I seem to have a problem, as his hair mesh doesn't show up properly for me outside of the teen age. It's bothering me slightly as I sent him to Uni and when he changed to a Young Adult, his wonderful hair was gone. Instead I get a short black hairstyle. I've just downloaded the mesh again to see if that does anything, but otherwise I'm not sure what it could be.

Really? Yikes... that's weird. I made all categories to is should work for young adult... gee, maybe I'll try that myself and see if I get the same problem. I have uni too... so it should work. I'll see what's up next time I play.

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
~°*CAS Custom Content Downloads*°~
Test Subject
#37 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunar Eclipse
Really? Yikes... that's weird. I made all categories to is should work for young adult... gee, maybe I'll try that myself and see if I get the same problem. I have uni too... so it should work. I'll see what's up next time I play.

For some reason, when I downloaded and replaced the file, it worked perfectly. I checked the old file I had downloaded, and for some reason the adult mesh wasn't there. O.o It's really bizarre that it would just be missing the file like that, but thankfully redownloading it worked and my YA Riku can attend Uni and steal sim hearts happily. ^^
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 12:40 AM
It doesn't show up in my game- just a bald head. Does this require one of the expansion packs?
#39 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 5:42 AM
Default I like your hair
I was wondering if you could make a zip verson
Test Subject
#40 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 11:23 PM
oooh... I downloaded it. Riku's fine! xP
#41 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 7:22 PM
Is it possible to be a .zip file? I can't seem to download some .rar files. By the way, I love this hair!
Field Researcher
#42 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 7:26 PM
It's against site rules to have a .zip and a .rar of the same thing. It has to be one or the other.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Test Subject
#43 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:04 PM
Thank you so much!!!!
You have made the best hair meshes i've seen in this site!!!

I love you're work!!!
kisses... Polly
Test Subject
#44 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 7:14 PM
Perfect Shall finish my kingdom hearts collection ^_^
Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 12:14 PM
This is gorgeous!

I'd love to see it in other colors, too.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#46 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 10:24 AM
I'm actually having an issue with how it looks on game.. doesn't look like the screenshots... It looks.. weird, really. I have one EP: University. I've tried re-installing, but that didn't work. Iattached screenshots of what it looks like for me (photos taken in Body Shop; Same problem for all ages; Problem exists in game, too)

Other than that, it looks awesome! Wish it would work for me.
Screenshots

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Instructor
#47 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 5:25 AM
Excellent hair mesh! I love it! Thank you for sharing this great hair with us!

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 4:53 AM
Nice!! Finally somebody did a character from Kingdom Hearts! I saw you did other characters from different animes too. I was getting sick of seeing just a bunch of celebrities I know nothing or care about.

Do you think you can do Axel's hair? I'll understand if it's too much of a challenge. His hair IS pretty crazy.
Page 2 of 2