Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Megatron

by Nova L Posted 25th Jun 2007 at 8:31 PM - Updated 27th Jun 2007 at 4:46 PM by Nova L

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 2:41 AM
THANK you very much, Nova! ^^ I need to rmemeber to remove him from my project proposals...if my sister and I ever learn to mesh stuff, we'll use this as a base for Soundwave =P Looking forward to your Cylon ^^
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 2:56 AM
TRANSFORMERS! I was HOPING for Megs! I kept checking to see if he'd appear. o_o If this isn't featured too I'll be.. Shocked.

Seriously, I got Optimus, who's now engaged to a sim of my friend, now I plan to see how Megs handles the human world. *SQUEE* Please, PLEASE make Starscream!

Some other Transformers stuff would be snifty.... Like Ravage as a Cat. XD;;; Or a Soundwave Tapedeck-mode object.

Just sayin'. But these are teh pwn, especially before the new movie. EXCELLENT work!
Supreme Social Simmer
#28 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 3:41 AM
Daym, that is awsome, your two for two now. Any chance we'll see Arcee? Keep up the Spectacular work.
Forum Resident
#29 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 4:19 AM
I can not bestow enough Thank You's on you for this. I'm not a fan of the Transformers, however, as a creator I can certainly appreciate a work of art like this. The meticulous detail you've put into your creations is amazing. You've definitely found a fan in me.

Bravo!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#30 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 8:10 AM
AMAZING!!! I thought nothing could top your Optimus Prime, but I've been proven wrong! Friggin' sweet job! Keep it up!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 5:39 PM
it's good to my space city
Test Subject
#32 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 12:20 PM
Omg!! I love Megatron! This sim is awesome! You are awesome! *bows before you*
Ahem...if you do anymore of these...can you do Soundwave or Starscream? If ya want to that is. Just a suggestion. >8D
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 6:42 AM
***squeals*** OMG! I love your work! Please, please make more Transformers!!!!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#34 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 1:20 PM
Thank you thank you! You are the greatest nova. You must make more Simformers!!!
Test Subject
#35 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 2:04 AM
You did it again! Thanks Nova L.!
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 7:50 AM
You are the best! THE BEST! I wish you would just keep this up until you had all of the G1 Transformer characters created!

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
Test Subject
#37 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 2:58 PM
This is such a perfect dupicate of one of my favorite Transformer characters of all time!!!
They needed you to design the Transformers movie characters because obviously you have a better grasp for it than they do!
Well done!
I hope you make more!!!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 8:04 AM
Amazing work as always, Nova. :D

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Test Subject
#39 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 10:49 AM
Hey,Nova L. I have a problem here. They mesh and the other files are already in the game but the head shows and not the body. Could you find out what's wrong? It's happening to Starscream and OP as well.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 2:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheShark1418
Love your Megatron, Optimus, and Starscrem! But this is my favorite so far. His face is absoultley spot on!

Keep up the great work! And maybe Soundwave could be next?
~TheShark1418

Edit: Oh, and a fun glitch happened with him. He got electricuted while attempting to fix a dishwasher, and afterwards, his eyes went from their normal red glow to typical purple eyes. I think it looks great still, but I was wondering if his red eyes were an accessory, or is this just a crazy glitch?

The eyes are actually part of the mask accessory. It was so I could save abit of file space.
Test Subject
#41 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 8:33 AM
I am in awe of your greatness!!
PEACE!!
Test Subject
#42 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 5:17 PM
Man, you're a goddess. Now, I can do all my RPG stories I made up when I was a kid with these.

Buckle up! It makes it harder for the Aliens to suck you out of your car.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 4:30 AM
This is so awesome, and I am just in awe about how all of your Transformers look EXACTLY like the originals from the G1 comics and cartoon. *adores you*
Test Subject
#44 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 2:47 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!

P.S.: PLEASE do a G1 Soundwave!

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay
Field Researcher
#45 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 6:30 AM
Bajabbers! yet another amazing sim by the incredible Nova L....thank you yet again for this sim.....You are like the best
Test Subject
#46 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 8:13 AM
This is completely awesome. Thank you so much! ^_^
Test Subject
#47 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 11:03 PM
I got the masterpiece one...This guy! He's awesome, thnx! (and the takara one as well)

Test Subject
#48 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 6:22 PM
I created a mean sim, then using him to turn on a Servo so he gave it his mean personality, then with SimPE I make a surgery to put to the Servo your wonderful Megatron skin, and WOW! I have Megatron acting like a robot. Nova L. your work goes beyond imagination!! Don’t stop letting your imagination flow!! I’m Decepticon Fan!!
Test Subject
#49 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 10:18 PM
Cool, fcofdoflores! How do I do THAT?

Test Subject
#50 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 11:31 PM
hey body shows up perfect but the head(the roof and sides) doesnt show up i can see the other side of head when i look at one side and from back of head i can see eyes how to fix?
Page 2 of 3