Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Replacement Templates For Far East Locals

by Syera Posted 6th Jan 2008 at 10:44 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#26 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 3:15 PM
I'm glad finding this default replacement. So far I've disliked all Far East locals, they don't look Asian at all, coz they have that blonde, red, brunette hair, like Caucasian looks! By making 'Asian' Sim locals, they would look authentic and fit to the game. I don't mind about 'stereotyping' thoughts. I'm Asian, and I don't find making Asian Sims were thought to be 'stereotyping' or 'racist' or something like that. Maxis had made Asian Sims like Patricia Wan, Cleo Shikibu, Ty Bubbler, Sanjay & Priya Ramaswarmi, why didn't they make like those Sims for the far east locals? =/

If u read this (in year 2011), I have an idea for you, could u making black hair default replacement for Maxis' far east local hairs. Change all colored hairs to become black color only, no custom content, so it would be compatible to the game without downloading custom contents etc.
Page 2 of 2