Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Underworld Outfit (requested)

by Barcelonista Posted 31st Jan 2006 at 3:09 PM

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#51 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 8:24 AM
This is only the outfit. Download, extract and put into your Downloads. It's only a costume, there is no sim in the .rar file

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 8:52 PM
Thanks for your hard work i love it.
Test Subject
#53 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 5:55 AM
Barcelonista:
I think it's terribly selfish of you to keep all that talent to yourself. You should let people like me have a share... Except... You having less talent would mean fewer truly spectacular creations like this outfit would be around... So, on reflection, no, I think it's best you keep all the talent you have. Just make sure you keep flaunting it, eh?
Oh, and I hope you don't mind but you'll just have to keep mopping up the puddles from my overflowing gratitude.

pyxee:
I couldn't find your Selene (and with the quality of your other work I'm sure she'll be brilliant), so I was wondering where you had posted her? Also, did you use any custom teeth for her?
Test Subject
#54 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 2:48 PM
It's not fair.. all the cool underworld stuff is a .rar file!!! I love that movie *cleans avatar*

Vampires are wonderful creatures, though misunderstood. Please be kind to us.

Test Subject
#55 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 7:57 PM
thanx superb outfit!!
Test Subject
#56 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 8:02 PM
Absolutely gorgeous!
*two thumbs way up!!*
Test Subject
#57 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 6:25 AM
I love the underworld movies, and this is excellent!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 8:02 AM
OMG! I was looking through your downloads and saw your movie skins and had to keep looking. This has so much detail, its amazing! Thanks so much for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 5:51 AM
MUITO OBRIGADO
Page 3 of 3