Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maid replacements - maids use BV housekeeper uniform *UPDATED for male maids*

by Atreya Posted 8th Dec 2007 at 10:32 AM - Updated 10th Dec 2007 at 8:48 PM by Atreya

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Alchemist
#26 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 8:01 AM
Looks better, I would even say much better! Ingenious, thanks,
Test Subject
#27 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 3:15 PM
great mod and hilarious introduction! i agree, i always wondered why the maids dresses as play bunnies
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 4:39 PM
Woah-You mean to say: Maids IRL DON'T wear that Skimpy outfit!? Woah! I'm so disappointed ;p

K, not really XD~ But this is cool, Gj!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 7:39 AM
OH MY GOSH! HAPPINESS HAPPINESS!! You DID IT!!!!!!! Macho male maid outfits!!!! Yippeeyaaaaay-and-thanky-verily-muchly! :D
Instructor
#30 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 8:28 AM
*** THANKYOU Atreya!!! ***

I really HATED the original maid outfit so much, I would simply keep firing the female maids until a male one arrived.

I love the female outfit replacement! Now there can be equal employment opportunities in my sims houses

Thankyou so much

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Field Researcher
#31 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 5:49 PM
Yay!! Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 11:11 PM
What a great idea! I often look at the maids and think... "Why??". Thank you so much for sharing!
Test Subject
#33 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 1:06 AM
Thank you so much for adding the male maid replacements! You're an absolute angel!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 7:45 AM
OMG! You DID IT!! Thanky so verily MUCHLY!! Macho-male-maid outfits!! YAAAAY!!! AWESOME!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 4:44 PM
yes, thank you these male uniforms are so much better.. )
Theorist
#36 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 3:40 AM
awesome!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 12:55 PM
Excellent work, thanks. I mostly didn't hire a maid because of they looked something straight out of a xxx-movie :p

God loved the birds and created trees. Man loved the birds and created cages -Jaques Duvall
Test Subject
#38 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 3:13 AM
thank you so much for these! for years me and my sister have been angry that we cannt use the female maids because they look very underdressed and we have familys and they want people who will respect them as familys around them. you have helped to fix that problum for us, but it is sad that this is what maxis is allowing in there games. thank you very much and seasons greetings to you~
Instructor
#39 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 2:59 AM
At Last!! (Ive been hoping for this to happen some day) Thanks so Much for doing this, and for sharing!)

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Test Subject
#40 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 2:55 AM
Beautiful! Much thankings! I've always hated that maid uniform that looks like something you'd find in the fantasy role-playing section in Frederick's of Hollywood. Thanks for making the men look respectable, too!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 11:12 AM
Thank you for doing this I’ve hated the maids outfits, I mean it’s bad enough having to clean someone's loo with out having to look like a call girl .
Forum Resident
#42 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 4:24 PM
I finally have BV, so now I can finally have these awesome replacements! I always tought those other outfits were just ridiculous. Thank you so much!
retired moderator
#43 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 10:54 PM
I didn't notice how ridiculous the maid's outfits were until I found this, and now it's one of my favorite downloads! So thank you for sharing :D

Formerly known as boolPropped
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 4:02 AM
Must...resist...downloading...
FAIL!

Thanks so much! I absolutely hated the maid outfits before, and now I can hire a maid without feeling like I hired someone from Playboy.

=)
Field Researcher
#45 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 5:33 PM
Now the maids don't look like showgirls out of a burlesque house!This makes them look like actual maids.

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Test Subject
#46 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 1:23 AM
lol This is great. At first I didn't mind the female maid outfit so much... but lately... I think they could have done the whole "french maid" thing but with more class. A little bit longer skirt, no bustier top, and NO FISHNETS.

I don't know if I want to replace the male outfits because they make me laugh. Talk about embarrassing entry level job uniforms! I'm tempted to learn how to recolor to try and make a matching female uniform (of course it wouldn't be as funny!)

This is a wonderful default replacement and I am happy to have it in my game! Thank you for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 4:35 AM
Thank you so much *cries*
I have always loved the BV maid outfits, but hated the normal maid outfits. So, thank you so much for this :D
Instructor
#48 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 5:54 PM
Just found this and love it, thanks, now my maids won't look like sluts anymore!
Instructor
#49 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 9:53 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I hated that outfit to no end. Now it gone at last! Mwahaha! > : 3
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 7:38 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!
The show-girl-ish maid uniforms have always creeped me out a little bit. :X
Page 2 of 3